Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

Ok, I just spent like 20 minutes reading this topic :) And I guess I read through like a few months time, anyways.... I have one random ref on yourps34free.com from asking someone on AIM to sign up, and He did I guess. I dont want that green to go to waste so I was wondering If I could get on your site. Pretty please? Ill give you my ref link, and in return Im gonna try for $599 in paypal... SO Once I get enough refs, Ill give you like over $200 from the earning. Please help me out, Id do offers for you on your sites, but I have no CC. Thanks man. My ref link is...

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3832252 .... Also I just realized that the most cash they got is $425, SO that will only take 10 refs, so I have 9, so for 9 refs, Ill give you like $150-250 dollars. Please... :(

no_wai.jpg

[quote name='Ryosuke_Gunma']Registered in the non-cc website. Is it legit?[/QUOTE]
Ryosuke_Gunma: Yes, it is. I've gotten stuff from there like hundreds of others.

any of these work in europe [Finland to be more accurate]

and which one is easiest??[no credit card needed]

[quote name='Tapio']any of these work in europe [Finland to be more accurate]

and which one is easiest??[no credit card needed][/QUOTE]
http://www.customorderthis.com/?ref=406 works worldwide. Although you may find it impossible for an offer to work in Finland, the admin can grant you a credit if you can find an extra referral. If you do this way, you must request permission via a support ticket/email upon signup.

I'm new around here but I've visited CAG just looking several times. I am interested in doing the ps3 offer, but how "easy" is it to get one from there? Do you need a credit card/debit to complete the offers or are there enough non-credit card offers to get the one full credit to go green?

I've used Gaming Lagoon and Prizerebel frequently and got a few prizes, but that's about all I have every used...the ps34free site looks totally different so it looks like it would be harder to obtain the prize(s) from there. I'll admit I suck at referrals since most of the people I know don't play games and all the forums I go to have referral links filtered or banned...

[quote name='BCDraven']I'm new around here but I've visited CAG just looking several times. I am interested in doing the ps3 offer, but how "easy" is it to get one from there? Do you need a credit card/debit to complete the offers or are there enough non-credit card offers to get the one full credit to go green?

I've used Gaming Lagoon and Prizerebel frequently and got a few prizes, but that's about all I have every used...the ps34free site looks totally different so it looks like it would be harder to obtain the prize(s) from there. I'll admit I suck at referrals since most of the people I know don't play games and all the forums I go to have referral links filtered or banned...[/QUOTE]
I think all the offers on this free ps3 site there need a cc. Out of all sites though, this is the best network!

There is a non-cc site too, which has enough offers to earn 1 credit: http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=911

However, both sites need referrals so you have to get those in some way :)

[quote name='mkda']I think all the offers on this free ps3 site there need a cc. Out of all sites though, this is the best network!

There is a non-cc site too, which has enough offers to earn 1 credit: http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=911

However, both sites need referrals so you have to get those in some way :)[/quote]
Thanks for the info, I have a debit card I could use for the stamps.com offer or something similar as long as I can cancel after I get the credit. I looked around and got more info on the site and it seems the referrals would be the hardest part...so I decided to "test" the waters by making a blogspot page similar to what you did for those sites for my Gaming Lagoon account telling about it, testimonials, rules, links, etc. to see how hard it would be to generate hits before jumping on this offer :p.

I also added it to a link traffic site and added a stat counter to see unique visitors, how long they stay, etc...and if this works out well there should be no problem with doing the ps3 offer, hopefully. I'll update you and sign-up under your link when I decide to jump on it :D (should be in a week or so). Thanks for the reply!

[quote name='BCDraven']Thanks for the info, I have a debit card I could use for the stamps.com offer or something similar as long as I can cancel after I get the credit. I looked around and got more info on the site and it seems the referrals would be the hardest part...so I decided to "test" the waters by making a blogspot page similar to what you did for those sites for my Gaming Lagoon account telling about it, testimonials, rules, links, etc. to see how hard it would be to generate hits before jumping on this offer :p.

I also added it to a link traffic site and added a stat counter to see unique visitors, how long they stay, etc...and if this works out well there should be no problem with doing the ps3 offer, hopefully. I'll update you and sign-up under your link when I decide to jump on it :D (should be in a week or so). Thanks for the reply![/QUOTE]

Your welcome. Thanks, and good luck!

[quote name='Mako1215']Mdka
Signed up under you using noncc custom order
email=pablo312
If you need anythign else let me know[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I see you there, but it only says you're credited 0.25. Could you complete the full credit please? :roll:

[quote name='Rottdog']i wanna do the iphone offer how quick do you think i can get one and what do i have to do ? , send me a pm[/QUOTE]
pm'd :)

Thanks Redeema!

Hey MKDA, I just signed up under you on the NonCC site. I dit about 6 offers on there, so I SHOULD go green. I was wondering, if I do, is there any way you can put my link on your site? Any help would be great.

Whomeam:
- what's the first part of the email you used to signup there?
- if you do go green, what freebie site link do you want to put up?

[quote name='Whomeam']Should be Star. Also, it hasn't credited me yet, so I dunno what's happening.[/QUOTE]
Ok, ic it, but still not credited...hmmm... hopefully it will.

What link would you like me to put up if it does get credited?

bread's done
Back