FREE Gillette Fusion Razor

got mine in the mail yesterday but it was weird...the box and all packaging was burned for some reason and when I opened it the razor was still in it's packaging sealed and it had a nice little bag on the outside covering the box and packaging..

My turn to thank the OP! I couldn't do it until today when I finally got back to my house (was staying at my folks' place, housesitting) and when I walked in, there it was, waiting for me!

THANK YOU OP!

Now, I'll have to try the text version. Free razor! I'm dead sure that they're expecting me to buy more blades for it...but they're *sorely* mistaken, aren't they? ;)

Is it just me, or has anyone else started to get random calls in spanish? It's happened to me twice now, and it only started happening after I texted for the razor.

Add me to the list of successes I got mine on Tuesday. I have used my old one for several years but it was getting wore out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Moltres423']Called the number and pressed 2, and... never heard any english....[/QUOTE]

Well this was posted over two months ago.....

Just got mine today as well. I totally forgot about doing this so I was puzzled when the orange packaging arrived. ;)
[quote name='Moltres423']Called the number and pressed 2, and... never heard any english....[/QUOTE]
Well if this thing is still going on I would recommend doing this by text (if you can). Even if you don't know Spanish (like me) the earlier posts on this thread tell you all this responses you need to know pretty much.

Thanls OP for the info, and thanks to evildeadjedi for the walkthrough, as I don't speak a word of spanish.

I did both, so hopefully I'll get one. The funny thing is I got sent one of these randomly a long time ago and really liked it, but lost it in a move. I've been using disposables ever since. :cry:

But now we will be reunited, and it feels so good!

bread's done
Back