Free God of War (PSP) demo UMD

This belongs on the Contests and Free Stuff board.

It seems like the PSP keeps getting better games. Very very nice.

[quote name='PyroGamer']This belongs on the Contests and Free Stuff board.

It seems like the PSP keeps getting better games. Very very nice.[/QUOTE]

Nah, this is video game related and should stay. Thanks OP. I hardly check that other board for free stuff.

Thanks OP.

Make sure that you not only sign in, but you sign up for the PSP demo. It's a 2 stepper. Gotta love UMD demos, but this will probably come with an updater.

Congratulations Andy, you have been added to receive a free God of War: Chains of Olympus "Special Edition" UMD™ demo. The free demo will be sent to your address by mail.

Yay, I hope I get it. Thanks op. Also I never knew there was a free stuff/contest board.

Cheers :)

I'm in so I can play this on my roommate's PSP. I seriously think I'll buy a PSP for this game since I love the console versions. Thanks OP.

[quote name='garfep']I seriously think I'll buy a PSP for this game since I love the console versions.[/QUOTE]

I don't love the console versions so much, but I'd still be happy with a free demo mailed to me. I'll get a PSP eventually anyway. :D

How are you all getting in to do this? I've tried a bunch of times, on different browsers, and it's just dying right after login.

They're probably all gone by now anyway.. sigh.

Given the cost of UMD games and the wide range of quality...I wish more developers would do this. Even with CAG deals I have dropped some cash on some stinkers. Makes me miss my old pcgamer demo disks.

For consumers - Great
For Developers - Ummmm maybe not so much

I think my request finally went through (finally switched to a white page after the 2nd submit and when I viewed source it had the "Thank you, your name has been entered..." text). Either way, I'm giving up for now. hopefully I get it, thanks for the heads up, OP!

thanks op, i'm in for one, now i just gotta get a psp. god of war is a good enough excuse for me.

I'm in the underground but didn't know about this.

Went to the site, signed in and requested one. Looking forward to it. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back