Free God of War (PSP) demo UMD

lmao, i have never seen a thread where nearly every single message has been "THANKS OP!"
This is too funny.

But seriously, THANKS OP! :)

[quote name='bmarquardt']Nah, this is video game related and should stay. Thanks OP. I hardly check that other board for free stuff.[/QUOTE]

thats what I'm sayin! I never check that board and the best deal is free

thanks OP and fanboy

In case anyone is wondering they do actually send the demo UMDs, i ordered a Gangs of London one a few months ago and it took about a month to get hope we all get this one too. GREAT POST OP

[quote name='roguejedi5']I hope I get this one, since I never got the last giveaway for the Ratchet umd demo.[/QUOTE]

I got my Ratchet one about a week or two ago, and I got in as fast as I could (faster than this one, the URL took a while to go live). It was just sent in a shrinkwrapped cardboard sleeve with a label slapped on.

dunno about this one since it took me forever to get logged in for some reason.

Well that means my Ratchet one must be coming in shortly; I requested it a while ago and I didn't get it yet.
Thank you for the heads up on the God of War demo!

[quote name='roguejedi5']I hope I get this one, since I never got the last giveaway for the Ratchet umd demo.[/quote]

It's probably coming. I signed up for that one the second it came out (happened to get the email only minutes after it was sent), and it just came several days ago. Sometimes there will be weeks of difference between when people get them..

bread's done
Back