Free God of War (PSP) demo UMD

[quote name='rly723']damn i can scroll down to fill out the whole page, no scroll bar when it gets down to the address part...i' using firefox[/quote]

Key= TAB= Use= Wa La

sweet im in...but the reason i signed so late was i thought u had to be a mag subscriber haha

just hope we all get it

[quote name='xeno']Anyone got theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

If the Ratchet demo is an indication, it'll probably be like a month to 6 weeks...

I posted before but I didn't thank the OP.

so.....

THANKS OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate the thread!

IMO, there really shouldn't be a "sign up for a demo..", but rather if you are registered with the site..they should just send demos out to everyone.

But I hope I get one :)

[quote name='Aberforth']So how long does it usually take to get the UMD, because I just got a PSP :).[/quote]

supposedly 4 to 6 weeks as an aforementioned poster stated...but anyways, thanks op (i forgot too) :D

The demo unfortunately got delayed to near (or on) the release day of the actual title (which is January I think). I noticed this when I was looking at future release list IGN (i think it was them) released.

[quote name='lurknomore']Thanks OP.

Make sure that you not only sign in, but you sign up for the PSP demo. It's a 2 stepper. Gotta love UMD demos, but this will probably come with an updater.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, guess that counts me out. Nice try Sony, but i think I'll stay on custom firmware. Hope the game is good tho.

[quote name='kosmos13x']The demo unfortunately got delayed to near (or on) the release day of the actual title (which is January I think). I noticed this when I was looking at future release list IGN (i think it was them) released.[/quote]

Thx for the update, it's not like I ever get these demos anyway.

[quote name='lilboo']IMO, there really shouldn't be a "sign up for a demo..", but rather if you are registered with the site..they should just send demos out to everyone.[/quote]

They used to do that. When I first signed up with them, I got a Dark Cloud 2 demo and a War of the Monster demo. Both even came with a $5 off coupon. But I have received nothing from them since.... :(

Ill take that back what I said about the demo being delayed. I JUST got a new email talking about the content that we will be seeing IN THE DEMO coming LATER THIS MONTH!!! Looks like IGN is wrong (of course no surprise) and we can look forward to the demo soon.

[quote name='kosmos13x']The demo unfortunately got delayed to near (or on) the release day of the actual title (which is January I think). I noticed this when I was looking at future release list IGN (i think it was them) released.[/quote]
I just got an email from Playstation Underground saying the demo will be released in September and that it was coming soon. Anyone who signed up for the demo should be getting that email.

Fortunately it looks like the demo hasn't been delayed.

Edit: whoops beat me to it kosmos13x

[quote name='V878']I just got an email from Playstation Underground saying the demo will be released in September and that it was coming soon. Anyone who signed up for the demo should be getting that email.

Fortunately it looks like the demo hasn't been delayed.

Edit: whoops beat me to it kosmos13x[/quote]

I think I got the same email. Here's what it says:

gow_5_callout.jpg

I still haven't received my demo and I signed up the first day.
It's taking way too long and I'm dying the play the game.

[quote name='yedgee']I still haven't received my demo and I signed up the first day.[/quote]

Just got mine in the mail today and I requested it when the offer first popped up. Don't give up hope.

[quote name='yedgee']I still haven't received my demo and I signed up the first day.
It's taking way too long and I'm dying the play the game.[/quote]

Don't give up, I just got mine on Saturday

Ive already given up hope on mine. everytime i sign up to get a demo i never get it so now im just hoping that sony puts a donwloadable demo out soon. freaking sony!

I got mine almost a week ago, it's freaken awesome, even came with a little omega sign penden... but my friend is still waiting for hers, even though we sign up on the same day and we lives very near each other..

Hope everyone get theirs, it's definietly the best demo package I've seen.

Thanks OP!!

bread's done
Back