Free Killzone Home Outfit w/ Killzone 3 Amazon Pre-order Through PSN Home

[quote name='e Skrilla']wow that looks awesome. I haven't been on home since......since....

I gotta get on on the 27th![/QUOTE]
Lol this.

Who cares about the outfits, I just want the three multiplayer unlocks. I'll be checking this out for sure. I haven't been on home in a very long time. I never really got into it. Thanks for the info and I think this is in the wrong section.

How am I supposed to sit on the virtual floor and watch all the teenage boys dressed as sexy virtual girls dancing trying to con other teenage boys into thinking they are really females if everyone has a killzone costume!?

Oh, wait, no.

[quote name='LiquidCrew']Who cares about the outfits, I just want the three multiplayer unlocks. I'll be checking this out for sure. I haven't been on home in a very long time. I never really got into it. Thanks for the info and I think this is in the wrong section.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can't get the item without a pre-order so the only place it fit was deals section.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Too bad it is through Amazon. Wish Newegg could get deals like this. I don't have to pay tax on Newegg but do on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

If you got Prime or Student prime then its worth it.

that actually looks like fun. It's a great way to promote home, which I don't hate, but never really felt lived up to its potential.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']What the hell do you do in Home? I think I checked it out once when I first got my PS3 and never looked at it again[/QUOTE]

It's basically a virtual chatroom with minigames and advertisements (for Sony stuff and other products). You can definitely meet a lot of people on there if you're into that, and some of the games are actually pretty decent (I like No hold em poker at the EA complex personally), but it's definitely not for everyone.

When they first announced it, they made it seem like it was going to be the virtual equivalent of Xbox Live, where we could all meet up to play PS3 games and such, but it never really panned out. Despite the hate, I'm sure Sony actually turned a profit on it since a lot of people buy digital clothing and items for their virtual living spaces and they've attracted some advertisers as well.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's basically a virtual chatroom with minigames and advertisements (for Sony stuff and other products). You can definitely meet a lot of people on there if you're into that, and some of the games are actually pretty decent (I like No hold em poker at the EA complex personally), but it's definitely not for everyone.

When they first announced it, they made it seem like it was going to be the virtual equivalent of Xbox Live, where we could all meet up to play PS3 games and such, but it never really panned out. Despite the hate, I'm sure Sony actually turned a profit on it since a lot of people buy digital clothing and items for their virtual living spaces and they've attracted some advertisers as well.[/QUOTE]
Thanks man! for some reason I can't see the video on IGN it says put my birthday in below to see but don't see any place to put my bday in

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2npQ9OMuMQ

As the video states, you don't have to pre-order the game through Home to get the unlock points, you just have to complete the KZ3 minigames. I think the other 3 unlock points they discuss when ordering through Home are the same ones you'd normally get from ordering from Amazon on your computer. You do get an exclusive avatar if you order through Home though.

I wonder if this is combine-able with the 3 unlock points mentioned with the hard cover guide for a total of six unlock points.

[quote name='Muthafodder']I wonder if this is combine-able with the 3 unlock points mentioned with the hard cover guide for a total of six unlock points.[/QUOTE]

When you preorder from Amazon you get 3 points + 3 points from Home + 3 points Hardcover collectors guide = 9 points!! this will save you a lot of time leveling up and unlocking abilities and guns!!

[quote name='ssjmichael']Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2npQ9OMuMQ

As the video states, you don't have to pre-order the game through Home to get the unlock points, you just have to complete the KZ3 minigames. I think the other 3 unlock points they discuss when ordering through Home are the same ones you'd normally get from ordering from Amazon on your computer. You do get an exclusive avatar if you order through Home though.[/QUOTE]
Thanks man!

I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ[/QUOTE]

Yeah they've been posted about 6 times, hehe.

EDIT:: I'm sorry, I thought I was looking at the LBP Slurpee thread.

[quote name='PublikDefender']none of those fucking codes work! anyone know how i can get some other codes?[/QUOTE]

you're applying them at the 7 eleven site right? I ask because at first I thought they were psn codes

whoops! yeah, tried to redeem them on psn lol. thanks, they work at the slurpee website! too bad the killzone stuff says coming soon at the end of february. hopefully 7-11 honors this promotion.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Yeah they've been posted about 6 times, hehe.

EDIT:: I'm sorry, I thought I was looking at the LBP Slurpee thread.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing the codes. Looks like I'll need to get another code to get both packs.

[quote name='dylandersen']What the fuck are the "3 unlock points"? Can someone explain this to me?[/QUOTE]

I assume like rpg points you apply to a weapon or ability to either make it stronger or become closer to reach a new 'level'.

[quote name='dylandersen']What the fuck are the "3 unlock points"? Can someone explain this to me?[/QUOTE]
In Killzone 3 for each new level or rank you make.. you get skill points.. or "unlock points" Each weapon or secondary ability is bought now with these.. you don't have to do the 8 ribbons of a specific thing to unlock it like in KIllzone 2.

The points system is totally different than Killzone 2. You get points for killstreaks, melees, everything has a different value. It's in the hundreds now for each kill or task you do.. and if you're good you can get anywhere from 2,000-9,000 on average..sometimes more.. points per round.

Those points add up eventually moving you up a a rank.. and then you are given a certain amount of the "unlock points"

Hard to say for sure. The items listed on the Amazon page itself won't mail out until after the game ships.

The PS Home outfit might unlock in Home when you do the pre-order. If that's the case, then yeah, you can cancel later.

Then there are some unlock points you can earn in PS Home by playing the minigames and those don't even require a pre-order.

Hopefully somebody will enlighten us in the thread. I'll be firing up Home this evening to do it, so I'll report back later tonight.

I wonder if the slurpee, Amazon and hardcover guide unlock points will all stack together or if they are the type of code and you can only use one of them. I have this feeling that they wont stack though.

Well, if the jetpack thing is just a code you use, I'd be interested in buying it from someone who gets the game, no interested in KZ3 myself, not at launch price anyways.

All of this KZ3 talk has me thinking: Did they ever fix the multiplayer on KZ2 or did they just let it spawn grief itself to oblivion?

The KZ3 minigames kind of suck. First the aiming seems to be inverted by default so you have to change that in your PDa thing. And second, aiming in general is just too imprecise for my tastes. I got past wave 1 but I doubt I'll play through the rest of the challenges.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Im the one who shared the codes haha damnit And they all work ON SLURPEES website[/QUOTE]

Only these 3 worked

ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Im the one who shared the codes haha damnit And they all work ON SLURPEES website[/QUOTE]

Thanks for these. :bouncy:

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

[quote name='mkernan']Hard to say for sure. The items listed on the Amazon page itself won't mail out until after the game ships.

The PS Home outfit might unlock in Home when you do the pre-order. If that's the case, then yeah, you can cancel later.

Then there are some unlock points you can earn in PS Home by playing the minigames and those don't even require a pre-order.

Hopefully somebody will enlighten us in the thread. I'll be firing up Home this evening to do it, so I'll report back later tonight.[/QUOTE]

Well, I pre-ordered through Home. Don't know if Amazon or Home will be sending the code. You'll get it once the game is released. No one knows if you can just copy the URL from Home and pre-order on your computer, since the PS3 browser inside of Home is so freaking slow. It is a special Amazon page with a picture of the KZ Avatar that you pre-order from though.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i pre-orderd in home but don't know when I'll get the costume.[/QUOTE]

like most pre order goodies from amazo, you'll get the code AFTER about 2 days of shipping..the keep code and return game might work but then you'll have to pay for shipping it back and then who knows what they say about the code..

Ok listen up fellas because this is tested and it works PERFECTLY!!

How would you like unlimited unlock points in Killzone 3 ? hahaha

I hopped on playstation home today and noticed the Killzone 3 minigame was up..
What is it like ? I consider it more like a shooting game at a carnival.. the helghasts pop up from a the same general areas randomly and you shoot them.. headshots are worth more and add up your accuracy points..

Accuracy is important in round two because it won't unlock your community challenge unless you get at least 75% percent accuracy

The only thing that moves is when the Jetpack Helghasts come out of the ship that comes from the the middle of the screen but from a far distance really slowly. Pretty easy it took me about 15 minutes to get all challenges unlocked.

You have 3 waves. that counts as 3 goals. Then when you beat each of those it unlocks a piece of ISA clothing for each one you pass.. Flack jacket, Helmet, gloves, boots.. Killzone 3 t-shirt

After you beat the secondary achievement in each round. You unlock the community challenge.. which are easy I'll explain below..

1st round I don't what you have to do .. but I got the community challenge unlocked easily just don't die and try and be accurate .. that's the name of this game really.

2nd round as I mentioned above you have to get at least 75% accuracy

3rd round.. haha you have to have a perfect round.. don't lose health and kill everything. really not that hard once you get used to the generic controlling

As mentioned it is inverted which I HATE but I got used to it after a few tries

Theres 9 little goal boxes you have to unlock basically 3 missions or waves, each of the special achievements for each wave unlocks a clothing item which takes up 3 more boxes.. and the the middle row of boxes are the community challenges.. basically you have to assist other players while they're playing.. it's not what it seems though and is confusing at first.

The assisting part makes you walk around the Playstation homearea and find ammo boxes then take them back to the gate where you go to play Killzone. You just start like you're going to play a game and then it lets you assist by dropping them off. Easy enough. you have to assist a person while their fighting in each of the three rounds. It's random so you can't send the box to a person playing round two if thats the one you need. But it doesn't take too long

OHHh Unlimited unlock points haha .. After doing the 9 tasks your tenth box unlocks and you get a psn code to go on to the PS Store and download the 3 points voucher..

Well I signed on to another account on my PS3.. played it through.. got another code.. switched back to my main name punched in the code and guess what? Now I have 6 points on my main name .. you can do this how ever many times you want I guess because each code is a download So if you want them bad enough there's the trick

I had my nephews, cousins, and a gameshare.. so now I have 12 unlock points.. I'll have 3 from the game I ordered and 3 more from the Guide

Try and keep this here ... theres a month left plenty of time to rack up points. IF it gets all over I'm sure they'll put a stop to it somehow

bread's done
Back