Free Killzone Home Outfit w/ Killzone 3 Amazon Pre-order Through PSN Home

[quote name='mkernan']The only problem is that what you just outlined is a colossal waste of time and effort.[/QUOTE]
to some.. but When you play through Killzone 3.. and you rank up the first two or so times easily and get 2 or so unlock points and then it takes you a lot longer to play matches and rank up to get more unlock points then it till to do this.. I know I played the Beta.. than to me this is an easier way to get my abilities fast

This is slightly off topic (sorry), but I am seriously struggling with one of the challenges here haha. I've done them all of them but the perfection one. For someone who has beat it, do you need to blow up the ships too? I never have enough time to blow them up, unless I'm doing something wrong.

For the second round I only focused on shooting what would actually hit me. So instead of trying to shoot everything just shoot what has a closing in circle around it.

For the third round I always tried to go for headshots because you get extra points. I've heard you need 120k points for perfection and that seems to be accurate because I had 122k and it unlocked. Also you can lose health on the third round and it can still unlock. I lost 2 bars of health on the third round and it still unlocked for me.

Also you can pick up multiple chests at a time and for each new chest you pick up it resets the minute timer.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']This is slightly off topic (sorry), but I am seriously struggling with one of the challenges here haha. I've done them all of them but the perfection one. For someone who has beat it, do you need to blow up the ships too? I never have enough time to blow them up, unless I'm doing something wrong.[/QUOTE]

No you can even lose health I just played through again.. haha You have to kill everything the first big ship will fly away and to the left. Won't even go over you.. the second one hovers in place and you kill it after shooting it a lot. But you have to kill all of the flying ones that come down at you through the middle as well as all helghasts that pop up.. Every time I do that I get the achievement unlocked easily

Just to let all of u guys know, the code for the Amazon Helghast jetpack will be sent sometime around the time the game ships. I already have mine, and let me tell you guys, I think it could possibly be one of the coolest clothing items ever on Home. It is a one piece outfit and it has both a male and a female version. And before anybody asks how I have it already, I'm a Home Community Volunteer. I know most of you guys are probably going"What's a Home Community Volunteer?". Well, here's a link to show you. Trust me, this isn't an offer you want to pass up, especially if you go on Home often.

[quote name='GameDude79']Just to let all of u guys know, the code for the Amazon Helghast jetpack will be sent sometime around the time the game ships. I already have mine, and let me tell you guys, I think it could possibly be one of the coolest clothing items ever on Home. It is a one piece outfit and it has both a male and a female version. And before anybody asks how I have it already, I'm a Home Community Volunteer. I know most of you guys are probably going"What's a Home Community Volunteer?". Well, here's a link to show you. Trust me, this isn't an offer you want to pass up, especially if you go on Home often.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting us know. It doesn't say anywhere in my confirmation e-mail when I would get my pre-order stuff.

It is stated on the PS Home welcome message and in the fine print before you order that the outfit code won't come until after the game ships.

Who will be shipping/emailing the jetpack code, Amazon or Sony?

EDIT: The reason I asked is because Amazon has failed me when it comes to pre-order bonus stuff that won't be physically shipped with the game. Lately I didn't get my credits and preorder bonus codes automatically. First, LBP2 and now, DS2. I was going to email Amazon about the missing codes but I forgot exactly what the bonus codes are for. Any clue?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did pre-order through Home and I received both Home Avatar and Bonus Points+Retro Download Pack codes from Amazon this morning. (Two codes)

Now, I just need to wait for Amazon Release day shipping to prove its 99 cents worth and deliver my game. :)

I didn't preorder through Home either and I got the same 2 codes from Amazon:

The first code will give instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice, and also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2.

The second code will unlock the Helghast Jetpack for your PlayStation Network Avatar.

[quote name='argyle']I didn't preorder through Home either and I got the same 2 codes from Amazon:[/QUOTE]

Same here. I glad you pointed that out. When I looked at my e-mail, I only saw the first code and glossed over the second.

[quote name='argyle']I didn't preorder through Home either and I got the same 2 codes from Amazon:[/QUOTE]
Same with me, didnt preorder through home but still got both codes.

bread's done
Back