Free LBP2 Strategy guide with Slurpee Rewards

This is true. Ah well. After I enter the last of the universal codes tomorrow I'll just see if the one CAG who said they would grab me some 5 pt codes has been able to and hopefully get the rest of the points I need.;)

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ[/QUOTE]

Thanks, in for Killzone 3 map pack.

I got my code but it didn't work like everyone else has said. Says they were active since January 1st though according to the email.

Well, so far 2 Killzone LBP packs didnt work. Either way, grabbed one for myself and a friend, now to get 8 more slurpee points for my LBP Guide.

Thanks for those free codes.

Edit: Just got the 2 standard themes for PS3 and the codes don't work. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i did 3 accounts yesterday. 1 came immediately. 1 came today. 3rd still hasn't come. just takes a while since the rewards program probably wasn't prepared for the might of the gamer population, lol.

I found that the EA MMA and the AC:II cups that are in stacks easily visibly are good for 10 points each. I also realized that you can download the Android/iPhone app and enter codes on the go. I'm at near a hundred right now.

[quote name='dylandersen']I found that the EA MMA and the AC:II cups that are in stacks easily visibly are good for 10 points each. I also realized that you can download the Android/iPhone app and enter codes on the go. I'm at near a hundred right now.[/QUOTE]

Guess this is the reason why i have yet to buy a valid code, kudos to you

[quote name='dgwillia006']Guess this is the reason why i have yet to buy a valid code, kudos to you[/QUOTE]

Haha, there's always one. Just get the cups in the store and check the code (using the Android or iPhone apps I mentioned) before you buy it. It's your fault. And 711's fault for leaving them in the open in stacks.

Duh. :roll:

So, its my fault for fairly and legally buying my cup? Even if i got it from damn near the back of the stack?

Sounds like a thief making excuses for being a thief

So what's the deal with the redemption codes not working? The Killzone pack has been around forever so it shouldn't need to wait for the PSN store to update.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the codes, Going to pick up Killzone 3 DLC.

[quote name='dylandersen']Haha, there's always one. Just get the cups in the store and check the code (using the Android or iPhone apps I mentioned) before you buy it. It's your fault. And 711's fault for leaving them in the open in stacks.

Duh. :roll:[/QUOTE]

What if someone doesn't have an Android or iPhone? How is is MY fault? Could it possibly be YOUR fault for being greedy and a thief? Just a thought.

[quote name='ProjectSleep']Thanks for the codes, Going to pick up Killzone 3 DLC.[/QUOTE]

Seems you can only reedem 10 points and or 5 codes per day

[quote name='EvilIA']I'm just seeing a coming soon for all but the mobile items.[/QUOTE]

There was a brief period yesterday where the last 3 items were available for purchase (KZ LBP1 pack and 2 LBP2 static themes). I agree that today they have reverted to 'Coming soon'.

I would then seem as if yesterday during that brief period they jumped the gun and the codes are not valid as they are not in the PSN yet. I'm suspecting that the codes and other content go live last week of January or so.

[quote name='hellmutt']There was a brief period yesterday where the last 3 items were available for purchase (KZ LBP1 pack and 2 LBP2 static themes). I agree that today they have reverted to 'Coming soon'.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I hope they are just from a list that goes live on the next PSN update or something...

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Damn. I hope they are just from a list that goes live on the next PSN update or something...[/QUOTE]

I just got an email from them copping to the mistake, they redeposited the points and said to try again on January 21. (aka, tomorrow). I'm not sure if the codes they already sent me have been invalidated, or if I just got a few free points.

[quote name='hellmutt']I just got an email from them copping to the mistake, they redeposited the points and said to try again on January 21. (aka, tomorrow). I'm not sure if the codes they already sent me have been invalidated, or if I just got a few free points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, got my email too!

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Thanks for the update, got my email too![/QUOTE]

Actually, on the two themes, those appear to be active now. My old codes DO NOT WORK. My new code worked and I redeemed theme 2. I am rethinking Theme 1 since the dynamic Theme appears to be very similar to the Static Theme 1 and I'm not sure I'd want both.

Nice! I got my points back from the invalid KZ mini pack. Has anyone gotten the KZ mini pack for LBP yet tonight? I dont feel like trying till I know the code will work.

[quote name='Ribkage']Nice! I got my points back from the invalid KZ mini pack. Has anyone gotten the KZ mini pack for LBP yet tonight? I dont feel like trying till I know the code will work.[/QUOTE]

It isn't available for me yet. I only see the two themes right now...? Is it changing?

[quote name='lolwut?']Hmm, still waiting for my points for my Killzone pack. Hopefully I don't get shafted[/QUOTE]

E-mail them! That's what I did!

[quote name='Ultragamer']I got refunded all my points for the Killzone pack automatically. Hopefully when they get it online it will work right.[/QUOTE]

I got refunded my 8 points, now the item is available again! YAY! So i redeemed my points a second time. This time, I got a code that did NOT work. Whoops! Boo.

I wouldn't try again very soon.

bread's done
Back