Free LBP2 Strategy guide with Slurpee Rewards

Thanks for the free codes, ive pretty much given up on putting in codes. Every time I put in a legit code from a cup I get invalid code. I know its not the stupid security code thing since i tried a few i had saved after using the freebie codes and got the same thing after the freebies went through.

Ive emailed customer service before and they have given me codes that work, but its a real PITA. Plus now I have a stack of codes ive gotten off peeps at work when we went through a slurpee binge. I doubt they will hand me over 10+ codes.

Do they send the codes for the Killzone stickers and stuff through mail or email? Towards the end it said , expect it to be in you mail in 4-6 weeks.

So just the themes that say 'coming soon" work? Maybe we should put it in the OP for now while we all patiently wait for our free stuff to be readily free?!

EDIT
Oh snap! They dont say coming soon anymore again and the KZ mini pack still doesnt work! Slurpee is slippin!

What happened to the Killzone DLC for LBP? Nevermind I had to click on the LBP banner otherwise it would not pull it up. Still says coming soon.

[quote name='brianace']http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewItemType.aspx?sItemType=Products&sCategory=All

Some PS3 wallpapers/themes, and costumes/junk for PS Home as well, if you’re into that sort of thing.
[/QUOTE]

OP, how about adding "and more available" to the title. For the first post, add the 6 universal reward codes from here and the PS home rewards thread. Just a suggestion, but a master slurpee rewards thread would be better than a bunch for all the different rewards and people looking for codes

Does anyone have anymore Universal codes? I have a 7/11 near my house but its so cold out and a bunch of snow. I would like to get the little big planet strategy guide for free :D

[quote name='Wavedash007']Does anyone have anymore Universal codes? I have a 7/11 near my house but its so cold out and a bunch of snow. I would like to get the little big planet strategy guide for free :D[/QUOTE]

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
ZWMT-LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

These 6 universal codes are the only ones currently available

[quote name='gokk999']Thanks for the codes!!!

anyone know whats included in the
Killzone™3 Unlock and Load Pack?[/QUOTE]

It might be this.
Amazon.com – Unlock and Load Pack
Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive an Amazon.com Exclusive PSN code and get instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice and get the early edge in Killzone 3 Multiplayer. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2.

So, basically the pre-order bonus map pack that's available from all retailers, and the 3 starter skill points.

Figures a store that we don't have has awesome things like this.. The nearest 7 eleven is about 150 miles away :lol:

i do love me some slurpees though, every year when i go to flordia i buy one everyday i am there, the closest thing we have to a slurpee is an icee and a slush puppie but whatever.. icees are the shit :cool:

now i want a mountain dew or cherry icee :drool:

[quote name='n1c0']It might be this.

So, basically the pre-order bonus map pack that's available from all retailers, and the 3 starter skill points.[/QUOTE]

thanks a bunch man, i already preordered from amazon which has both of those included in the preorder.........

well i guess ill use my slurpee points on little big planet lol

grew up on slurpees....haven't had one in years....i'm jealous. Thanks for the freebi codes. 12 points gets me all i want/need.

Bought an empty cup last night for a code, hoping they get some LBP or Killzone cups soon though the ass creed one isnt too bad...good size for protein shakes

If anyone wants me to pick up slurpee codes for them I can. I live 3 blocks from a 7-11, and can very easily get slurpee codes. Buy me a slurpee through pay-pal and I'll give you the code :) I would give a better deal, but I don't like the things, chances are that most of it would be going down the drain.

[quote name='Xenogears']If anyone wants me to pick up slurpee codes for them I can. I live 3 blocks from a 7-11, and can very easily get slurpee codes. Buy me a slurpee through pay-pal and I'll give you the code :) I would give a better deal, but I don't like the things, chances are that most of it would be going down the drain.[/QUOTE]

You can always put soda in a slurpee cup.

[quote name='cag1000']hmmm this one wouldn't take GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ......anyone have problems with this code?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can only input 5 codes per day. Try tomorrow

[quote name='cag1000']hmmm this one wouldn't take GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ......anyone have problems with this code?[/QUOTE]

You can only enter 5 codes a day. There is a message on the screen explaining this. Code is good... your reading... not so much. j/k, took me like 10 minutes and two browsers before I saw it.

Well the original code works now, my son just added it, BUT...

It didnt show up in LBP2, it was for LBP 1. Are you able to import it into 2 after you do the original import? Anyone?

[quote name='jaydepps']Bought a couple Slurpees last night and all the codes say invalid.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, if you're planning on buying slurpees always grab cups a little further back. There are some people who steal codes by snapping pictures of them with their cell phones, and the clerks couldn't care less. I've had my fair share of used and invalid slurpee codes in the past :cry:

[quote name='stonciddta']Well the original code works now, my son just added it, BUT...

It didnt show up in LBP2, it was for LBP 1. Are you able to import it into 2 after you do the original import? Anyone?[/QUOTE]

I got it to work, just load up LBP one, then pop in LBP2 and it asks you to update the characters/dlc and it worked...Thanks Slurpee!

I can confirm my old codes worked as well, meaning I now have a spare code for the Killzone pack. The old theme codes still don't work though for some reason, new ones do though.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']So most codes are working on psn now?[/QUOTE]
from here and SD, it seems that way. Good job for those who got 'em and aren't waiting for the "coming" soon to be lifted

Just submitted for the Killzone pack and PSN is saying the code has been redeemed the maximum number of times although I've never redeemed it before.

[quote name='Icefall']Just submitted for the Killzone pack and PSN is saying the code has been redeemed the maximum number of times although I've never redeemed it before.[/QUOTE]

Try messaging their support email, they might give you a new code. It's worth a shot.

Um are we suppose to receive these through regular mail? It says I need to wait 4-6 weeks before receiving it, but it sounds like people are getting theirs through e-mails

[quote name='Ultragamer']Try messaging their support email, they might give you a new code. It's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

Where can I find their support email? Or do I just fill out the general 'contact us' form?

[quote name='Icefall']Where can I find their support email? Or do I just fill out the general 'contact us' form?[/QUOTE]

The emails I got said to email [email protected] if there are issues. So try sending an email there first.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Just put in order for LBP Killzone pack n I'll see if it works[/QUOTE]
The one I just received didn't. D:

[quote name='Ultragamer']The emails I got said to email [email protected] if there are issues. So try sending an email there first.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I just used the Contact Us form.. probably the wrong one. I'll e-mail that link, thanks.

[quote name='Icefall']Just submitted for the Killzone pack and PSN is saying the code has been redeemed the maximum number of times although I've never redeemed it before.[/QUOTE]
got the same thing says the code is not valid or something like that! boo hopefully they help us out

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']My killzone LBP pack worked so I don't know whats up w everyone elses codes[/QUOTE]
Same here. Just redeemed my LBP KZ pack using the free codes posted in this thread.

bread's done
Back