Free LBP2 Strategy guide with Slurpee Rewards

[quote name='nixmahn']I had the points too. Can't believe I missed the guide, only thing worth getting and I missed it :([/QUOTE]

Yep. The guide is now sold out. I got mine just in time.

soldout.png

[quote name='dylandersen']Yep. The guide is now sold out. I got mine just in time.

soldout.png
[/QUOTE]

Sh!t! I was only 2 points away and was going to get it tomorrow.... Bleh.

Bummer on the guide; I was really looking forward to that.

On the plus side, I e-mailed customer support about my invalid mini-pack and they did refund my points, so I redeemed 'em for the KZ Mini-Pack again and the code worked, so..

I got an email reply back asking me to check in-game if the Killzone pack was actually there even though when entering the code it said it had been used. Is there a way to quickly see if the pack is installed or do I have to find a list of all the items in the pack and then look them up in-game one by one? Kind of got a lot of DLC for the game so this could be a long search if its one by one.

This happens everytime. I don't have enough points to get something substantial or cool, and then it sells out. So then I say screw it, spend my points on something worthless like a Kratos costume. Then they put up good stuff again after I used my points and the cycle starts all over again.

[quote name='Icefall']I got an email reply back asking me to check in-game if the Killzone pack was actually there even though when entering the code it said it had been used. Is there a way to quickly see if the pack is installed or do I have to find a list of all the items in the pack and then look them up in-game one by one? Kind of got a lot of DLC for the game so this could be a long search if its one by one.[/QUOTE]
They fucking told me that, too (and my code said that it wasn't valid). Straight up bullshit, I just opened up another account and entered free codes and got another code that actually worked.

Slurpee CS got back to me today and replaced the points for the codes that didn't work. So, I have all my points now, but it doesn't do much good since the guide is already sold out. I replied back to their e-mail to see if they knew if the guide would be back up and they said they didn't know but that they have lots of other great rewards :D

Really stinks I could have got the guide if the codes would have worked, but maybe I will get lucky and they will put it back up... or maybe they will have some other cool rewards.

I figured the guide would go quickly, that's why I stocked up on the points in advance in order to be sure I was ready for when it popped. My brother got in on the 50 point Medal of Honor last fall, and that went out of stock about a minute after it was posted. I didn't want to be holding not enough points when this one finally came up.

[quote name='hellmutt']I figured the guide would go quickly, that's why I stocked up on the points in advance in order to be sure I was ready for when it popped. My brother got in on the 50 point Medal of Honor last fall, and that went out of stock about a minute after it was posted. I didn't want to be holding not enough points when this one finally came up.[/QUOTE]

I figured it would sell out really quickly as well. I had planned to get the Slurpees sooner but I went the first chance I could to get them. I checked before I left and it wasn't up yet so I was thinking it wouldn't be up yesterday. I just wish I could have gotten home a few minutes sooner so I could have called and got replacements code immediately instead of waiting. If I could have done that I would have had it no problem.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Purely out of curiosity, why do we need guide for LBP2?[/QUOTE]

Its good for tutorials and ideas on what to put in a level, as well as the hidden stuff in story mode. I guess that's it.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Purely out of curiosity, why do we need guide for LBP2?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure about LBP2 yet but LBP was a very hard platformer with lots of either hidden or hard to retrieve items.
Sure you can use the internet but for 20 Slurpee points, why not grab the guide?

I just redeemed 8 pts for the LBP KZ Mini-Pack. Put the code in PSN and it worked!

I guess they must have fixed the problem with the invalid codes some of you got earlier.

[quote name='eau']I just redeemed 8 pts for the LBP KZ Mini-Pack. Put the code in PSN and it worked!

I guess they must have fixed the problem with the invalid codes some of you got earlier.[/QUOTE]
good to know, they refunded me my 8 points back, i'll try in a bit and see what happens

I have a mass effect 2 blood dragon code for the 360, I'm willing to trade for 8 slurpee reward points if anyone is interested pm me

[quote name='dabsac80']i have a mass effect 2 blood dragon code for the 360, i'm willing to trade for 8 slurpee reward points if anyone is interested pm me[/quote]

hftq-sgqz-ctpm
grdc-pggc-cxkm
zwmt -lpsj-sfmq
bsbv-mjtb-dnqn
zpnv-wzpx-hhfr
gzhm-vjwt-xgjj

[quote name='mywhitenoise']hftq-sgqz-ctpm
grdc-pggc-cxkm
zwmt -lpsj-sfmq
bsbv-mjtb-dnqn
zpnv-wzpx-hhfr
gzhm-vjwt-xgjj[/QUOTE]

LOL, I mean NEW CODES. Nice try though

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Just make another account.[/QUOTE]

I currently have 12 points I need 8 more, so I can get the LBP strategy guide. The closest 7-11 to me is 60 mile so I can't just go get the codes myself. Making another account is useless since the most points I can get is 12 and I need 20

[quote name='dabsac80']I currently have 12 points I need 8 more, so I can get the LBP strategy guide. The closest 7-11 to me is 60 mile so I can't just go get the codes myself. Making another account is useless since the most points I can get is 12 and I need 20[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry about that. The strategy guide sold out just about as quick as it went up.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Ah, sorry about that. The strategy guide sold out just about as quick as it went up.[/QUOTE]

Its sold out? dang well I guess I don't need an additional 8 points then

[quote name='eau']I just redeemed 8 pts for the LBP KZ Mini-Pack. Put the code in PSN and it worked!

I guess they must have fixed the problem with the invalid codes some of you got earlier.[/QUOTE]

did they email you the code? i redeemed and got nothing, this kind of thing is usually instant with email

[quote name='bajingo']did they email you the code? i redeemed and got nothing, this kind of thing is usually instant with email[/QUOTE]

I got two emails. One said here is your redemption confirmation. The other was the code.

My code worked BTW.

free code from my current slurpee cup.

RPCK-VSHV-CDJV

gl to whoever gets it. slurpee wont finalize my acct so im just gonna give away codes since i drink slurpees anyways.

its good karma :lol:

Thanks Gamer for the free codes!

Does anyone know what the deal is with that KZ3 map pack, I'm guessing it's the same retro maps their giving out with preorders?

[quote name='technicalstylez']your welcome. i get slurpees 3-5x a week so ill post more codes later. pretty funny cuz according to the doctor my kidney is super healthy.[/QUOTE]

dang! I'll gladly take a code too when you restock :)

also, (and sorry to be a stick-ler on this note) but i think your pancreas would take the bigger burden of the slurpee cleanup if you didn't get a sugar-free kind? All that glucose makes you need some more insulin and would get your pancreas a cranking.

[quote name='jmarano7836']dang! I'll gladly take a code too when you restock :)

also, (and sorry to be a stick-ler on this note) but i think your pancreas would take the bigger burden of the slurpee cleanup if you didn't get a sugar-free kind? All that glucose makes you need some more insulin and would get your pancreas a cranking.[/QUOTE]

word. thanks for the info :lol: i had no idea my pancreas would be working hard.. doc didnt seem to mention anything wrong with it. guess i should make it 2-3 slurpees a week then lol. as for the codes- i'd like to keep it first come first serve so its equal opportunity for everyone.

None of the universal codes are working for me. Anyone else?

Edit: these 3 worked

ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kudu91']None of the universal codes are working for me. Anyone else?

Edit: these 3 worked

ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR[/QUOTE]
you can only enter % codes a day? i dunno, they've worked for everyone else

[quote name='shadowkast']you can only enter % codes a day? i dunno, they've worked for everyone else[/QUOTE]

Dang. I'll try tomorrow then.

kudu91, do you have an older slurpee account? if so, you might have entered some of these already. I know on my account, I was only able to enter 2 of the 6.

It's a shame that there's no 7-11 anywhere in my local area, or else I'd get more codes! Most of the free codes aren't working for me. Thanks anyways!

I don't suppose anyone in this thread needs any Square-Enix codes, as I have some for Kane & Lynch 2 and Front Mission Evolved for both PS3 and 360. I'd love to trade them for two 5 point codes, since I have 12 points already(thanks to those six universal ones) and I need 20 for the LBP 2 guide.

Thanks in advance.

Only looking to trade for Slurpee codes though, not just to give away the S-E codes.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't suppose anyone in this thread needs any Square-Enix codes, as I have some for Kane & Lynch 2 and Front Mission Evolved for both PS3 and 360. I'd love to trade them for two 5 point codes, since I have 12 points already(thanks to those six universal ones) and I need 20 for the LBP 2 guide.

Thanks in advance.

Only looking to trade for Slurpee codes though, not just to give away the S-E codes.:razz:
[/QUOTE]

if im not mistaken, i believe the lbp2 guide is already sold out...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't suppose anyone in this thread needs any Square-Enix codes, as I have some for Kane & Lynch 2 and Front Mission Evolved for both PS3 and 360. I'd love to trade them for two 5 point codes, since I have 12 points already(thanks to those six universal ones) and I need 20 for the LBP 2 guide.

Thanks in advance.

[/QUOTE]

You think the LBP2 Guide is going to come back into stock?

[quote name='djbooba']kudu91, do you have an older slurpee account? if so, you might have entered some of these already. I know on my account, I was only able to enter 2 of the 6.[/QUOTE]

Nope, just made one today. And I only entered 3. If somebody would be so kind, can you make a new account, use the codes and get me the LBP2 killzone pack, I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='technicalstylez']if im not mistaken, i believe the lbp2 guide is already sold out...[/QUOTE]
:bomb: I was waiting(impatiently) for someone who has a 7-11 close by to them to get me 2 5 pt codes. I did not realize that the rewards from the Slurpee Nation thing 'sold out' or could sell out.

Oh well. I guess now I don't need the points I already have...or the account for that matter.:cry:
[quote name='etcrane']You think the LBP2 Guide is going to come back into stock?[/QUOTE]
As I said above, I didn't think the rewards could 'sell out', so now I don't even need my SN account. That was the only reason I signed up for one.:whistle2:#

im pretty sure the guide is gonna be a physical copy. if it were a pdf i'd expect it not to sell out at all.

stupid 7-11 slurpee cup i got had a used code. i even grabbed this one like 10 cups in. this makes my last 3 visits to get slurpees so wasted.

At the end of the day, I don't think anybody would really need a strategy guide for this game. The prize bubbles are not hard to find and acing levels is simple compared to lbp1.
As for creation techniques, I'd imagine youtube would be an even better source for level-making tips than the strategy guide.

Personally, I just wanted it to have it. Pretty things to look at. I still have the dynamic theme and sticker pack to look forward to. Free Killzone pack was a nice consolation too.

The last of the universal codes did not work for me. Oh well, still able to get 5/6, and slowly hitting up 7/11 more to get my own codes.

bread's done
Back