Free LBP2 Strategy guide with Slurpee Rewards

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I only got the last two working. 20 points for a guide is workable, considering I don't really like slurpees that much.[/QUOTE]

The guide is sold out.

To repeat the LBP2 guide is sold out.

I'm just waiting on the dynamic theme and the sticker pack.

Edit: beaten as I typed.

[quote name='Mr. Undisclosed']3 of the universal codes don't work anymore, just letting people know so they don't expect more than 6 points.[/QUOTE]

How many codes have you entered today? Only 5 per day are allowed.

I created a brand new account to try out. Only 3 codes are valid now. They are:

ZWMT-LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR

Just checked the site and looks like the EVERYTHING for Killzone 3 and LBP 2 is up for grabs (minus) the guide. Just got the LBP2 sticker pack, dynamic theme.

question regarding the killzone 3 map pack, is this map release going to be given away with the purchase of the game? or is it a pre-order bonus in select retailers? or is it simply a future map release part of the slurpee rewards? that would otherwise require $ on PSN.

[quote name='Bumslie']Just checked the site and looks like the EVERYTHING for Killzone 3 and LBP 2 is up for grabs (minus) the guide. Just got the LBP2 sticker pack, dynamic theme.[/QUOTE]Did you get the codes already? Or were you just able to purchase?

[quote name='xblaze23']question regarding the killzone 3 map pack, is this map release going to be given away with the purchase of the game? or is it a pre-order bonus in select retailers? or is it simply a future map release part of the slurpee rewards? that would otherwise require $ on PSN.[/QUOTE]

So far there hasn't been any information on this map pack. I am sure it will be one that will be available on PSN sometime. Just get it and check it before you redeem it. If you don't need it then trade it for other DLC.

Its only slurpee points but don't drink too many :puke:

[quote name='tlwizard']Did you get the codes already? Or were you just able to purchase?[/QUOTE]

Just received the confirmation email. I would guess the codes will be sent out shortly. When I first redeemed my points for LBP 2 stuff I got the codes a day later. The Killzone 3 codes might be emailed closer to the game.

Ordered the LBP2 Dynamic Theme and the Sackboy Backpack for Home on one of my alt accounts I made, haven't gotten the codes yet but I got the confirmation email.

Broke down and ordered the Dynamic Theme even though the system seems to be borked at the moment. Slurpee Rewards seems pretty good at correcting any mistakes that occur.

[quote name='chibuki']So even if it's a digital download like Dynamic Theme, they'll mail you the code physically?[/QUOTE]

All the Digital content I got was emailed. It may just take a few hours to get it.

[quote name='chibuki']So even if it's a digital download like Dynamic Theme, they'll mail you the code physically?[/QUOTE]
same lol

[quote name='EvilIA']They don't make it easy to find things. Sticker pack and dynamic theme bought. Now I just hope to get them.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about the codes you will get them just be patient!

I'm a very patient person. I can wait it out. It just seems like they have their share of issues. I suspect they might be waiting for todays PSN update for codes to be generated, ten published.

Redeemed for the dynamic theme and patiently waiting for my code. Hoping this ends up working better than the Killzone pack.

[quote name='aptanor']If anybody has an extra code to spare, they don't have 7-11s in Florida D;[/QUOTE]

Yeah they do, but they are few and far between. None near me for 40 or so miles. There are 6 codes out there that give 2 points each, 12 points total. More than enough to get any one LBP2/KZ3 item plus you can make alt. accounts.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Yeah they do, but they are few and far between. None near me for 40 or so miles. There are 6 codes out there that give 2 points each, 12 points total. More than enough to get any one LBP2/KZ3 item plus you can make alt. accounts.[/QUOTE]

Only 3 of the codes work now, so 6 points max. Unless they made some new universal codes.

[quote name='aptanor']If anybody has an extra code to spare, they don't have 7-11s in Florida D;[/QUOTE]

Bullshit... Maybe not in ur area but here in Miami we have a ton

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Bullshit... Maybe not in ur area but here in Miami we have a ton[/QUOTE]
St Augustine. Bigger cities down south have them I'm sure, but none here, and none in Jax as far as I know :C

I want to get the Killzone pack for LBP, but I can only get 6 points from the universal codes and it costs 8.

I just tried to get the LBP2 dynamic theme and it claims to already be sold out.

Couldn't grab it earlier today when people said it was live since they block just about everything at my work.

Also can't get the sticker pack since the universal codes give you 6 points now and you apparently need 8 for that.

i feel like the DLC stuff can't really be sold out (unlike the guide which is psychically real).

I bet it's sold out until more codes are obtained or because they goofed up having everything redeemable when it wasn't suppose to be and are just stopping new ppl from redeeming.

the DLC that is sold out as of now is:
Helghast home outfit
Sackboy backpack home shirt
Slurpee machine for PS home
LBP2 Dynamic Theme

Man im glad i was up late last night, managed to order 2 KZ3 Map Packs, the Lock and Load DLC (Whatever that is), 2 Dynamic Themes, an LBP2 Sticker Pack, and another KZ LBP Pack.

Couldnt really care less about the HOME stuff, literally havent played that in over a year.

[quote name='hellmutt']the DLC that is sold out as of now is:
Helghast home outfit
Sackboy backpack home shirt
Slurpee machine for PS home
LBP2 Dynamic Theme[/QUOTE]
Seriously? Why has all the home stuff sold out? And what would one do with a virtual Slurpee machine?

Just in case no one knows what the "Unlock & load pack" is, basically it is 3 unlock points good to use in the online portion of Killzone 3 to buy weapons and abilities.

[quote name='vic_x51']i feel like the DLC stuff can't really be sold out (unlike the guide which is psychically real).

I bet it's sold out until more codes are obtained or because they goofed up having everything redeemable when it wasn't suppose to be and are just stopping new ppl from redeeming.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping that's the case since I wasn't able to purchase the dynamic theme before it "sold out".

[quote name='Zodiac080704']When do we get our Dynamic Theme codes? I haven't received anything yet.[/QUOTE]
Same here. It's been more then "a few hours" since I redeemed. Here's my confirmation email:

Code:
You just redeemed Slurpee Nation™ rewards points for something totally  slurptastic. If you ordered an item, look for it in your mailbox within 4-6  weeks.

Date: 2/1/2011 9:14 a.m.
Item: LittleBigPlanet™2 Dynamic Theme - End of January
Total Points: 6

Go to [URL]http://www.slurpee.com/rewards[/URL] to surf sweepstakes, downloads and  Slurpee®-themed items for you to add to your collection.

It's always a few degrees cooler when you're raking in sweet Slurpee stuff.

Hopefully it's just taking them a while to process and not sold out.

The Killzone LBP DLC was a code that was emailed. It is still available. The sold out guide book is being shipped to addresses. The dynamic Theme and the Sticker pack are sold out just like the guide. It seems to me that anything under "products" will be shipped out as a physical product.

Edit: I thought the LBP KZ pack was under downloads, but it is under products, and it was a download code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like everything that went live yesterday is back to being listed as "Coming Soon" now.

So maybe stuff went live before it was ready (which would explain why no one has gotten the download codes for the new stuff from yesterday).

[quote name='EvilIA']The Killzone LBP DLC was a code that was emailed. It is still available. The sold out guide book is being shipped to addresses. The dynamic Theme and the Sticker pack are sold out just like the guide. It seems to me that anything under "products" will be shipped out as a physical product.

Edit: I thought the LBP KZ pack was under downloads, but it is under products, and it was a download code.[/QUOTE]

The guide book is a physical copy?? Thought it would have just been a pdf. Would have waited for that to come back in stock instead of picking up the Killzone costume pack.

They just refunded my points for the rewards that was available yesterday but got put back as "coming soon" this morning. It looks like they even added 2 points for my trouble.

They didn't send out email. I simply checked my slurpee account and realized that. The reward that I redeemed yesterday is removed from the redeemed list and the available points got added back + 2 extra points.

[quote name='eau']They just refunded my points for the rewards that was available yesterday but got put back as "coming soon" this morning. It looks like they even added 2 points for my trouble..[/QUOTE]

Just confirmed the same thing on my account. Thanks for the heads up!

Got the same thing, want my damn dynamic theme. If they couldn't handle the promotion they should have never done it. Kinda like the presidency.

Was refunded the points as well. Just contacted them about my LBP KZ pack I redeemed earlier as the code was invalid.

Why isnt this in the free section where it belongs?

This isnt a deal because your not buying something at a better than usual price.

If this was started by a newbie youd all have taken the chance to jump allover him for posting in the wrong place.

[quote name='gargus']Why isnt this in the free section where it belongs?

This isnt a deal because your not buying something at a better than usual price.

If this was started by a newbie youd all have taken the chance to jump allover him for posting in the wrong place.[/QUOTE]

It is a deal because you get 12 points for free, then just need two more cups for the strategy guide.

Just got an email, all my orders were cancelled, since the items were made available by mistake and they refund my points.

[quote name='gargus']Why isnt this in the free section where it belongs?

If this was started by a newbie youd all have taken the chance to jump allover him for posting in the wrong place.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't free for me. I had to buy two Slurpees. So it cost me four bucks and change. For a strategy guide that retails for $20. That's a deal.
It sucks that 7/11 or Sony weren't prepared for the demand and couldn't deliver, but it was a deal.

bread's done
Back