Free LBP2 Strategy guide with Slurpee Rewards

[quote name='WestLB']Hmm. They raised the Points on the Dynamic Theme & KZ Mini Pack.[/QUOTE]
really?!?!?!? lemme guess....by 2 points.....the 2 BONUS points they refunded alot of us for our orders being screwed up.....that's some shady shhhht

[quote name='WestLB']Hmm. They raised the Points on the Dynamic Theme & KZ Mini Pack.[/QUOTE]

Dynamic theme is still showing up for 6 points and the Killzone Mini pack for 8. Same as I remember them being, you seeing different numbers than me?

I paid a few days ago 8 points for the LBP KZ mini pack. The theme shows the same 6 points I paid a few days ago that I got refunded.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Dynamic theme is still showing up for 6 points and the Killzone Mini pack for 8. Same as I remember them being, you seeing different numbers than me?[/QUOTE]

For me, those items say "coming soon". Is there something wrong on my end?

Also any more Universal free codes??? Most are dead. Only got 4 free pts from this thread.

[quote name='jaydepps']Ordered the two KZ Home Outfits. Both codes were invalid. wtf?[/QUOTE]

I didn't have any problem with my code. Try sending a message to slurpee nation about it.

[quote name='shadowkast']really?!?!?!? lemme guess....by 2 points.....the 2 BONUS points they refunded alot of us for our orders being screwed up.....that's some shady shhhht[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ultragamer']Dynamic theme is still showing up for 6 points and the Killzone Mini pack for 8. Same as I remember them being, you seeing different numbers than me?[/QUOTE]
the dynamic theme was 4 point i'm sure....cause it was the same as a static theme which i thought was odd.

anyways my transaction was 12 free points - 8 pts (lbp kz2 pack) - 4 pts (dynamic theme), which worked out perfect for what i wanted. got refunded 4 points from the dynamic theme and they gave me 2 bonus points as a "we're sorry, please try your order again". I see why so many of our orders were canceled:error: and given 2 bonus points.

It's definitely bullshit and shady on their end. but i only redeemed free codes so I can't complain:ziplip:

I thought I always saw the Dynamic theme at 6 points, since Dynamic themes are usually more expensive on the PSN anyways. Could just be me I guess... KZ Minipack was always 8 points from what I've seen too. Either way, we've had a lot of free points from the universal codes, so I hear ya about not being able to complain ^^.

Any idea what email to contact? I emailed them about my original bad kz mini pack code and they have yet to reply after 4 days.

[quote name='shadowkast']the dynamic theme was 4 point i'm sure....cause it was the same as a static theme which i thought was odd.

anyways my transaction was 12 free points - 8 pts (lbp kz2 pack) - 4 pts (dynamic theme), which worked out perfect for what i wanted. got refunded 4 points from the dynamic theme and they gave me 2 bonus points as a "we're sorry, please try your order again". I see why so many of our orders were canceled:error: and given 2 bonus points.

It's definitely bullshit and shady on their end. but i only redeemed free codes so I can't complain:ziplip:[/QUOTE]

the dynamic theme was ALWAYS 6 points, i wrote down the points i needed to get stuff when this thread first appeared and before it was ever redeemable, i guess u might of confused the 4pt static theme for the dynamic since it has the same picture as the dynamic theme.

mighty slurpee does not trick its devourers :cool:

[quote name='jaydepps']Any idea what email to contact? I emailed them about my original bad kz mini pack code and they have yet to reply after 4 days.[/QUOTE]

theres a customer service link on their website i used it last week when i got invalid codes after buying a slurpee they usually get back to you in a day or 2.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']I got diabetes just from the thought of drinking 4 slurpees.[/QUOTE]

I used to drink one a day back when a 7/11 was underneath my dorm.

I hope the Map pack and the unlock and load pack come out soon...
Who am I kidding... Of course they'll come back within 2 weeks :p
LOL @ the guy who got 2 Map Packs.

[quote name='scarhawk']I hope the Map pack and the unlock and load pack come out soon...
Who am I kidding... Of course they'll come back within 2 weeks :p
LOL @ the guy who got 2 Map Packs.[/QUOTE]

the map pack is the same that's coming with pretty much everyone's pre-order.

so far select Walmarts is having a Midnight launch of Killzone 3 ( mine will def. have one) and Gamestop has yet to confirm one. Ill probably cancel my Gamestop preorder if they dont have a midnight launch since i can get the maps from Slurpee plus 3 unlock points.

[quote name='vic_x51']the dynamic theme was ALWAYS 6 points, i wrote down the points i needed to get stuff when this thread first appeared and before it was ever redeemable, i guess u might of confused the 4pt static theme for the dynamic since it has the same picture as the dynamic theme.

mighty slurpee does not trick its devourers :cool:[/QUOTE]

I too confirm that the Dynamic Theme was 6 points, before and after the messup.

damn. found out about this too late. Wish I could get that guide. :(

Dosnt really make sense that youd say the dynamic theme and stickers are sold out. Shouldnt they be codes sent thru emails just like the Killzone minpack?

[quote name='Vader582']The Dynamic Theme is available now.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna post this too. Good looking out. :) Haven't redeemed mine yet since I'm at work, but hope it looks cool. This'll be my first dynamic theme.

[quote name='Geb']I was gonna post this too. Good looking out. :) Haven't redeemed mine yet since I'm at work, but hope it looks cool. This'll be my first dynamic theme.[/QUOTE]

the chalk things move, its better than their last one. IE Kratos with flame eyes... but still very low tier for a dynamic theme

[quote name='admiralvic']the chalk things move, its better than their last one. IE Kratos with flame eyes... but still very low tier for a dynamic theme[/QUOTE]

Well, can't beat free. Have any recommendations for a good premium dynamic theme?

[quote name='Geb']Have any recommendations for a good premium dynamic theme?[/QUOTE]
The Uncharted 3 one is worth $3 to me.

[quote name='Geb']Well, can't beat free. Have any recommendations for a good premium dynamic theme?[/QUOTE]

I use the Demon Souls one, I quite enjoy it.

[quote name='admiralvic']the chalk things move, its better than their last one. IE Kratos with flame eyes... but still very low tier for a dynamic theme[/QUOTE]

yeah just the chalk drawings move around i actually kinda like it and it has the LBP2 sounds when you click on stuff

[quote name='Geb']Well, can't beat free. Have any recommendations for a good premium dynamic theme?[/QUOTE]

The LBP 1 dynamic theme is really cool. Sackboy running on a spinning sack earth. And there's a sack sun or moon out, depending on what time your PS3's clock says it is.

I'd love to get 2 more points to get the KZ map pack, but there isn't a 7-11 within 100 of me :( If someone can PM me an extra code, that should be awesome! Thanks!

Does anyone know how long will this promotion going? And will they stock in new prizes in the future?

With the guide sold out, I still have about 2 dozens of points to spend on so I'm wondering if I should save them for something good or just spend them on random stuff.

[quote name='budz']I'd love to get 2 more points to get the KZ map pack, but there isn't a 7-11 within 100 of me :( If someone can PM me an extra code, that should be awesome! Thanks![/QUOTE]

I havnt tried but cant you just make a new account and use the codes already in this thread?

[quote name='Arakias']I havnt tried but cant you just make a new account and use the codes already in this thread?[/QUOTE]

He wants an additional 2 points to add to the pre-existing ones he got from using the universal codes. IE, he wants to buy a bigger prize. Unless you can transfer points from one account to another, making an additional account won't help.

[quote name='chibuki']Does anyone know how long will this promotion going? And will they stock in new prizes in the future?

With the guide sold out, I still have about 2 dozens of points to spend on so I'm wondering if I should save them for something good or just spend them on random stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat and the customer rep from Slurpee said they didn't know if there would be restocks. I think its up to Sony for that.

Bummed that I missed out on the guide, but I think it's only $12 on Amazon. Just redeemed points for the dynamic theme, it's pretty cool actually and makes the similar static one useless!

Can't wait for the stickers

Are people getting the dynamic theme instantly or are waiting to receive it by mail? It keeps saying I need to wait 4-6 weeks for it to be received in my mail

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Are people getting the dynamic theme instantly or are waiting to receive it by mail? It keeps saying I need to wait 4-6 weeks for it to be received in my mail[/QUOTE]

I got mine instantly.

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Are people getting the dynamic theme instantly or are waiting to receive it by mail? It keeps saying I need to wait 4-6 weeks for it to be received in my mail[/QUOTE]

Instantly. I did have to look for it in my spam folder though.

[quote name='Owen']The LBP2 guide is showing up for me currently but I do not have 20 points.[/QUOTE]

Did u actually click on it? It doesn't show up as being sold out until you click on it.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Did u actually click on it? It doesn't show up as being sold out until you click on it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he did, because I checked it when he posted and it was sold out.

Didn't read the whole thread, but I had trouble redeeming codes, but their Customer Support on the slurpee site got me new ones right away. I cashed in on the LBP2 Dynamic Theme and the Killzone MiniPack.. I got Cup Codes, but they all failed to work anyway, but the customer support was more than willing to just take my word for it and gave me 3 codes that did work.. Just a thought if you don't want Diabetes, but are a couple points short. :)

any updates on if the KZ3 stuff is available yet? I wanna cancel my Gamestop pre-order and get it at my Super Walmart since there doing a midnight launch. Can't guarantee a Retro Pack code though so I wanna get one via 7-11

unfortunately, all universal codes are dead (including the only three that were working before):

GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ
HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM

wish there was still a way i could get in on that lbp dynamic theme.

oh, this is where the thread went. unfortunately, all universal slurpee codes are dead (including the only three that were working before):

GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ
HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM

i wish there was still a way i could get in on that lbp dynamic theme

bread's done
Back