Free Mass Effect 2 Pre-order DLC

Man, I knew I should have checked this site last night! I'm getting the CE anyway with the Inferno armour from Amazon, but the rest would have been nice to grab :(.

not working for me keep getting this

Sorry

This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web.

[quote name='starmask2k3']not working for me keep getting this

Sorry

This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web.[/QUOTE]

Despite the many posts saying it doesn't work, you're still trying?

if anyone has an extra gamestop preorder code, i'd appreciate it since i missed this, and i'm already getting the CE, and have the blood dragon.

For those who missed out, the Normandy Crash Site DLC is supposed to be free anyway. You'll just have to wait until they re-activate it.

Doesn't seem to be working on any of them any more :/

Do all these come with the CE anyway? If so, I won't be upset haha

[quote name='Nukkus']what are we now, CheapAss Fraudsters?[/QUOTE]

wut

[quote name='xCobalt']Despite the many posts saying it doesn't work, you're still trying?[/QUOTE]

i lol'd

[quote name='chrisryans']Doesn't seem to be working on any of them any more :/

Do all these come with the CE anyway?[/QUOTE]

Collector's Weapon & Armor - comes with the Collector's Edition
Terminus Weapon & Armor - Gamestop/EB Games pre-order bonus
Inferno Armor - Amazon/others pre-order bonus
Blood Dragon Armor - comes with the Dragon's Age: Origins CE
Normandy Crash Site - Free

I assume the DLC below will be from the (US) Dr. Pepper give-away/promo
Sentry Interface
Umbra Visor
Recon Hood
M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle

I think EA/Bioware should provide opportunities for people not in the US to be able to obtain the items that are currently only available through a US only promotion. Even putting them up on LIVE for some denomination of MS Points would be something. It's on marketplace database for people with codes to be able to download it, what harm would it be to associate a cost with it for everyone else who's interested in paying for it?

Got them all! Thanks alot OP! Once I get my 360 back from repairs can't wait to load up my Download Queue with all of these in it :)

[quote name='InfernoChaos']Got them all! Thanks alot OP! Once I get my 360 back from repairs can't wait to load up my Download Queue with all of these in it :)[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it doesn't work like that. I've had items that were temporarily free in my queue while my X360 wasnt plugged in to the internet, and then the giveaway was over and it didn't download.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']They actually don't work if you just put them in your queue. You had to DL them right to your Xbox before they blocked it.[/QUOTE]
That's pretty strange. I queued them all when they were available using my computer, and when I connected to Xbox Live just now, they all downloaded.

I had to manually hook my PC ethernet jack to get online to grab this DLC. Hopefully the game won't require an internet connection to apply it, my copy should be in the mail from amazon soon.

just like to confirm i que'd up the dlc last night and just hopped on my xbox tonight and it downloaded just fine no interruptions. big thanks to OP again for this sweet deal.

agrahhh the wife was like "go to bed" and im like "no, i gotta check cag and my email for work" and then she yelled at me and I went to bed. agrahhhH!!!!

[quote name='hungryheepo']agrahhh the wife was like "go to bed" and im like "no, i gotta check cag and my email for work" and then she yelled at me and I went to bed. agrahhhH!!!![/QUOTE]

This made me chuckle. Tell her she made you miss the most awesomest deal for Mass Effect.

Just wanted to let you guys know i dont think this works. I dled the content last night and when i loaded the game up today under dlc the content has t be registered to you to show up as far as i can tell. They do this by linking your gamertag to your ea account, and the content is cecked against what is registed with your account. I could be wrong cause i only had a few minutes to play befor running off to class.

If anyone managed to get the DLC through this and happens to have the spare Terminus code, I would be eternally grateful for it.

Yeah, all the DLC - so far - works in game. I haven't had a chance to change my weapons yet because I don't have a sniper with me yet, but the armor and the helmets were there.

[quote name='firehawk12']Yeah, all the DLC - so far - works in game. I haven't had a chance to change my weapons yet because I don't have a sniper with me yet, but the armor and the helmets were there.[/QUOTE]

Good to know .. thx for the links and for the confirmation OP ^_^

I managed to snag the Collector Armor but I'm happier with the Blood Dragon Armor I got by having already purchased Dragon Age.

And yeah, not being able to take off the helmet sucks, but it's a nice touch that they add a helmet effect to your voice during conversations :)

Anyone who got all the DLC but also got the codes from the pre-order - I would love to buy your PRE-ORDER codes off from you. PM me and make me an offer :)

I don't need the weapon/armours from the CE because I somehow miracously manage to score myself one despite NOT having a preorder.

Thanks in advance.:bouncy:

I didnt see anyone post this but here how you can get the three Dr.Pepper DLC since its not available in canada. This is via LilBoyFresh from gamefaqs.

The codes are:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV
You only need one to get all the DLC, however.

Now… INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Visit the Dr. Pepper website and sign three accounts up. You can put a fake email for all three, as the website doesn't verify the accounts. You will also input a fake city, state, and phone number as well. IMPORTANT! If you live outside the US, you can still get this DLC! Just put random numbers for the zip, a random city and state, and boom! No sweat! Put fake info in all three accounts.

2) Input the code.

3) It will say to click to pick your prize. Make sure that you have an EA and BioWare account, and that the two are linked together. I'm not going to go into detail on how to do this, however. Just Google it.

4) When you click on the Select Prize button, pick Mass Effect 2, and then whichever DLC you want. Be sure to pick a different one for all three accounts.

5) It will say that it has been redeemed, then link you to BioWare's website for final verification. Sign in there, and you'll see your new item sitting there waiting for you! I hope you guys enjoyed this guide, and I hope you get good use out of the DLC. Thanks for reading!

This is an amazing find, yet i get cockblocked at the download...it says that it's not avaiable for purchase via the web...lol (just laughing at myself here).

what am i supposed to do?

[quote name='Triklook']This is an amazing find, yet i get cockblocked at the download...it says that it's not avaiable for purchase via the web...lol (just laughing at myself here).

what am i supposed to do?[/QUOTE]

You get them in game via the cerberus network on xbox 360.

[quote name='Triklook']This is an amazing find, yet i get cockblocked at the download...it says that it's not avaiable for purchase via the web...lol (just laughing at myself here).

what am i supposed to do?[/QUOTE]
Come back last Monday

[quote name='cynar']You get them in game via the cerberus network on xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

That's sound enough. so, what is the imput method for typing in that url when i access that mode in particular? for example, typing in that long address with the 360 controller/peer msg controls?

[quote name='Triklook']That's sound enough. so, what is the imput method for typing in that url when i access that mode in particular? for example, typing in that long address with the 360 controller/peer msg controls?[/QUOTE]

Here's what happens Trilook. You go through the instructions from afterburn999 this gives you the DR. Pepper content to your EA account. If you haven't already done so you will connect your EA account to your gamertag. After you buy the game (I don't know if you need the cerberus network for this) The game will connect to your EA account to see that what content you have earned. Then your 360 will ask you do you want to download this content.
You can not download the content from the market place which is the usual method with DLC. It took me 1 hour before playing the game to read all the instructions and how people got this to work on forums for all the codes that came with the game (Cirburis code, Pre Order code, and Collector's Edition code).

bread's done
Back