FREE: Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst

They had this free a while back and I grabbed it just for the heck of it. I never really saw the appeal of hidden object games.. but yeah wow this thing makes time fly. Great game to sit and relax with.

Even better for free.

[quote name='immanewb']Big Fish Games lets you get Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst for FREE on Mac or PC with the coupon code:

Am I doing this right?
First time poster. :X[/QUOTE]

You did well OP, what cag doesn't like a free game? :D This game looks fun, I'll definitely give it a shot, thanks!

[quote name='Drclaw411']you joined in 2008[/QUOTE]

He could be a lurker like a good percentage of the site.

Either way, thanks for the deal.

[quote name='Drclaw411']you joined in 2008[/QUOTE]
I joined back then (for reasons that I do not remember) and haven't came back since. Just recently started visiting more often.

[quote name='AsobiSeksu']You did well OP, what cag doesn't like a free game? :D This game looks fun, I'll definitely give it a shot, thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks. :razz:
Hope you all enjoy! :)

Thanks!

Not a big fan of these type of game but at the $0.00 price tag there is no reason not to get it.

[quote name='immanewb']Big Fish Games lets you get Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst for FREE on Mac or PC with the coupon code:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Immanewb

Darn, says the code expired. I've never played one of these "Hidden Object Games".

[quote name='gargus']This is the deals section, not the free section.[/QUOTE]

This is relevant beeeeecause free isn't a deal?

I picked this up before for free. I really liked it, easy and relaxing. Bought two more for $0.99 after that. My kids enjoy them also.

bread's done
Back