Free OTT after rebate! Scramble an egg while its still inside its shell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CommanderKeen93']Indeed[/QUOTE]
Any details of strife you may be having with your female friends. The endless round of hurt and rapprochement that constitutes girls' friendships mystifies us. If she's that much trouble just delete her from your bloody mobile.
Yup.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']fuck.

I just cut the shit out of my right thumb with a razor.

I hope I don't need to go to the hospital.[/quote]Depends on where you cut it, and if you can see bone or not. ;)

I love good customer service. I ordered something from Audio Authority back in July, and it broke back in December or so. I'm finally just getting around to returning it, and they're sending me back a refurb unit that should be here by Wednesday. Awesome.

[quote name='strummerbs']Here, take a look at their back issue contents, especially from Issue 55 back. (http://bigtakeover.stores.yahoo.net/bigtakbacis.html)

That should be more than enough to convince you they're worth checking out, aside from the fact the magazine is named for a Bad Brains song.[/quote]

Wow, yeah, those issues look pretty packed with cool stuff.
Bad Brains are sorely underappreciated.

[quote name='prmononoke']We watched that in physics my senior year.[/quote] Haha, nice.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']fuck.

I just cut the shit out of my right thumb with a razor.

I hope I don't need to go to the hospital.[/quote]
Are you kidding? You can build houses but you can't sew your finger back on? :nottalking::shame::lol:

Better yet, are you typing with your wang? Cause if you're finger is that bad, typing is the last thing you should be doing.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you kidding? You can build houses but you can't sew your finger back on? :nottalking::shame::lol:[/QUOTE]

Aren't we more surprised he doesn't have ample tequila around to 1) disinfect the wound and 2) get him drunk off his ass so he convinces himself he can sew it back on?

Yes. Yes we are.

I should probably play a game now...
But first I would need to shower, and put on pants, so I doubt it will happen for a while;)

Forget Gremlins, I forgot that Paprika opened today at the local arthouse theater.

Gonna see that.
And get my Crown & cokes then.

EDIT:

Damn, that's awesome strummer!
Haha.

I forgot how addictive caffeine is.

I bought a Starbuck's Double-Shot last week, and literally craved for caffeine for the next two or three days.

We just had a freakin' fire drill!

What the heck?
Thousands of people moving slowly down stairs....... ugh, into the heat!
Oh God, the heat!

Good news and bad news...

The good news is that I found a job. The bad news is that I quit it after two days.

Apparently, washing dishes sucks a lot more on average than the job I held back at college. At this place, I spent eight hours per day scrubbing filthy pots and pans, with grease so bad I could've used it for blackface and food so burned on it might as well have been molded onto the pan. That wasn't bad in and of itself, but because of my height, I couldn't physically reach into the sink unless I bent over, which is how I spent most of the past two days (both figuratively and literally) and which led to an almost complete inability to move my back or neck since my first day. Combine that with the fact that I heard the other employees complaining about the boss and how they didn't get all of the money they should have on their paychecks, and the fact that the boss said flat-out "We're big on overtime" (as in you'll be here scrubbing for hours past the end of your shift), and the job didn't seem too nifty anymore. Since the job sucked, the boss was evil, and it probably would have caused me some lasting physical damage in the long run, I left.

I never thought I'd say it, but now I'm actually looking forward to my job back at college, where washing dishes doesn't blow more than a hurricane. :)

Also, FINRATS. Anything new here?

I'm going to lose my extra weight and get some muscle tone so people mistake me for Mark Wahlberg.

I wish I had been there:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BI7bOzMYAv0[/media]

It's really crappy quality, but there aren't any with much better quality.

Pink & the Brain arrived today. It was supposed to be Volume 1, but I recieved Volume 2. I'm calling them now, trying to get them to ship me volume 1 also.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']~[/QUOTE]
My friend acquired a really bad cough from washing dishes at a restaurant. He got it from the vapors of some type of powdered solution they'd add to the hot water.

His cough sounded like he was the biggest cigar connoisseur on Earth, up until he quit.

[quote name='Chika']Pink & the Brain arrived today. It was supposed to be Volume 1, but I recieved Volume 2. I'm calling them now, trying to get them to ship me volume 1 also.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I got Volume 2 with in-store pickup.

I don't care, since it's not chronological or anything, and I really don't need more than 22 episodes to get my fill of the show, so getting more than that is too much of an overload for me.

I believe I've seen Melt-Banana mentioned several times in the OTT. They are coming to Omaha in July. It is ten dollars. Are they worth checking out?

Edit: Sooner than that, apparently. Looks like it's next Thursday!

[quote name='prmononoke']I believe I've seen Melt-Banana mentioned several times in the OTT. They are coming to Omaha in July. It is ten dollars. Are they worth checking out?[/quote]

Japanese band, really fast, really loud guitar. Short songs.

$10 bucks is good for at least a night out.

[quote name='Brak']I'm going to lose my extra weight and get some muscle tone so people mistake me for Mark Wahlberg.[/QUOTE]

I think it depends on whether or not you can spit that sick venom on the microphone.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, I got Volume 2 with in-store pickup.

I don't care, since it's not chronological or anything, and I really don't need more than 22 episodes to get my fill of the show, so getting more than that is too much of an overload for me.[/quote]

i'm on the phone with bestbuy.com right now and they said they knew about the sku/description issue and that as long as they have volume 1, they'll send that to me and i can keep both for $7.50 each.

[quote name='dallow']Japanese band, really fast, really loud guitar. Short songs.

$10 bucks is good for at least a night out.[/quote]

Three of those happen to be my favorite things (Japanese, fast guitar, loud guitar). I don't mind short songs. If I can find people to go with, I will go. I am probably seeing Dan Deacon two days later though...

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']wha...
who....
why.....
what are you talking about?[/quote]

you didn't degenerate into the level of idiocy displayed by our current President and use 'sammich'. you also probably use nuclear instead of nuke-ular.

Bravo. :applause::lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you didn't degenerate into the level of idiocy displayed by our current President and use 'sammich'. you also probably use nuclear instead of nuke-ular.

Bravo. :applause::lol:[/quote]
no,no, I call it nuke-tastic yeeee-haw!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I think it depends on whether or not you can spit that sick venom on the microphone.[/QUOTE]
Do I really need to post my freestyle rap again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back