Free PC rewards for Fable III(OVER)

signed up, doesn't look like anythings unlocked still :( was i sapposed to receive something for liking the thing?

Signed up. I'm having a rough time trying to decide whether I should get Fable III. I loved Fable 1, never played Fable II.

If it has solid co-op, it's definitely a buy for me.

[quote name='jab1235']signed up, doesn't look like anythings unlocked still :( was i sapposed to receive something for liking the thing?[/QUOTE]
Yeah nothing is unlocked still. Most likely it hasn't been updated much because the press for this is pretty much zero aside from fans like me and others who have spread it around.
Not sure if you were supposed to get something just for joining. I sure didn't, and nobody else did, but it sounds like we were supposed to.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Signed up. I'm having a rough time trying to decide whether I should get Fable III. I loved Fable 1, never played Fable II.

If it has solid co-op, it's definitely a buy for me.[/QUOTE]
Fable II was a good game. I enjoyed it. Really only the lag was bad in some places just because of so many villagers on screen, and the co-op was pretty lacking. Other than that it was a very solid game.
Fable III looks to improve and fix both of those issues, especially the co-op! :D

i have a feeling that the items this is gona give are just gona be items that are already in the game, however i could be wrong. i just want the game to come out already xD!

I've heard 2 different rumors.
1) Some people think these will just be wallpapers, screensavers, etc.
and
2) Some people think these will be in-game items, like some gold, a sword, a clothing set, and a gun, or something of the like.

Truthfully I really hope it's #2 :D

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I've heard 2 different rumors.
1) Some people think these will just be wallpapers, screensavers, etc.
and
2) Some people think these will be in-game items, like some gold, a sword, a clothing set, and a gun, or something of the like.

Truthfully I really hope it's #2 :D[/QUOTE]
i really hope it is too, for fable 2 that had that little minigame that gave away the 4 items, the chicken set, the die, the hero doll and i think 2000 gold. maybe this is fable 3's item "game"

[quote name='jab1235']i really hope it is too, for fable 2 that had that little minigame that gave away the 4 items, the chicken set, the die, the hero doll and i think 2000 gold. maybe this is fable 3's item "game"[/QUOTE]
Exactly. A lot of people didn't like that "Web Game", but I liked it. And it's a lot simpler than getting people to sign in through Facebook =/

Sorry to bother everyone this late, but I was on the xbox site and I realized that the cursor and flash animation was not in sync. If you want to insert or click anything, you would have to move your mouse further right and down. Basically if you move your cursor around the Flash generated Age Certification Page, you will realize you see a text cursor come out of nowhere down below. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this correctly, sorry. Hope it helped.:booty:

I just signed up, too! Found out about this at the fable 3 forums at xbox360achievements.org.

That poor meter doesn't seem to be moving though. :(

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I just signed up, too! Found out about this at the fable 3 forums at xbox360achievements.org.

That poor meter doesn't seem to be moving though. :([/QUOTE]
That's one thing I fear about the meter. Either they aren't updating it at all/it's not updating properly, or they want wayyyyyy too many people to join.

And I frequent X360a a lot. Same username there. Pretty much plastered all over the Fable III forum there haha.

ill help the community. plus free is awesome. they seriously want like 1 mil people. Cause theres like 150,000 likes and it's not even 1/3 full!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']ill help the community. plus free is awesome. they seriously want like 1 mil people. Cause theres like 150,000 likes and it's not even 1/3 full![/QUOTE]
i think they could if they actuly promoted it, i havn't seen anything except for this thread, maybe...

[quote name='jab1235']i think they could if they actuly promoted it, i havn't seen anything except for this thread, maybe...[/QUOTE]
There are a few threads here and there. Not much though. Only promoting I've seen on Microsoft's part is that it can pop up when you go to Xbox.com's homepage and let the centerpiece load up. There is a Halo Reach tab, and then 3 numbered tabs. The Revolution is the number 2 tab =/

It's like they are trying to hide it. It's not on their Facebook page anywhere I can see, it's not on Lionhead's site, it's not anywhere the fans haven't put it!

But truth be told the Web Games for Fable II weren't really advertised either and one of the rewards from it ended up being essential to get one of the achievements in Fable II, though that was relieved by a free update later on.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Top right, after you get past the age gate and everything loads up.[/QUOTE]

I don't get an age gate. I'm using Mac Chrome.

[quote name='blackhole82']I don't get an age gate. I'm using Mac Chrome.[/QUOTE]
Chrome might be your problem. Try FireFox or IE.

[quote name='blackhole82']Looks like the link in the OP is wrong. It's actually http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/splash/f/fable3/ , and even clicking on the link there doesn't noticeably do anything to me. I don't get any sort of confirmations and it's just a page with an image and no content.[/QUOTE]
No, the link is not wrong. Just clicked on it myself and it takes me to the correct page. Try something other than Chrome.

That link is only to take you to the general Fable III page, not the revolution specifically. The link I provided in the OP takes you directly to the Revolution page.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Chrome might be your problem. Try FireFox or IE.

No, the link is not wrong. Just clicked on it myself and it takes me to the correct page. Try something other than Chrome.

That link is only to take you to the general Fable III page, not the revolution specifically. The link I provided in the OP takes you directly to the Revolution page.[/QUOTE]

I tried both Chrome and Firefox in Mac. I guess I can try Safari. When I get home I will try again in Windows.

[quote name='blackhole82']I tried both Chrome and Firefox in Mac. I guess I can try Safari. When I get home I will try again in Windows.[/QUOTE]
My guess then would be that you're trying on a Mac. Maybe that's the problem? Only thing that makes sense to me at this point.

updated today, at revolutionary status
2 things unlocked:

1- revolutionary wallpaper
2- exclusive deptop screensacer

hopefully the last 2 are better, i like my gears 3 wallpapers, and i don't use screen savers.

reward 3 is posted.

Exclusive fable 3 trailer from e3. All I hear are "booooooos" on the flash thing. That just about sums up my opinion of this "revolution" thus far!

[quote name='DeeEmEcks']reward 3 is posted.

Exclusive fable 3 trailer from e3. All I hear are "booooooos" on the flash thing. That just about sums up my opinion of this "revolution" thus far![/QUOTE]

Agreed. What a lame promotion.

Is the new site busted? I joined the revolution when this thread started and now when I click on the rewards, nothing happens.

[quote name='eau']Is the new site busted? I joined the revolution when this thread started and now when I click on the rewards, nothing happens.[/QUOTE]

Be sure to log in and "Like" it again, they should pop up after that.

[quote name='dyeknom']Are you sure the last reward isn't an in-game reward? It's still locked on mine.[/QUOTE]
Multiple news sources have already confirmed that none of the rewards were going to be in-game items before the first was even unlocked. The fourth one is still locked for me and everyone else as well, but it won't be in-game sadly :(

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Multiple news sources have already confirmed that none of the rewards were going to be in-game items before the first was even unlocked. The fourth one is still locked for me and everyone else as well, but it won't be in-game sadly :([/QUOTE]

/Satisfied with that answer. TY :)

bread's done
Back