Free Samples thread

Really late on this, but I got my tea around mid November. Got Chai, Winter Spice, and Calming blend or something. Have to say I love tea, but that tea sucked.

[quote name='Pluto412']Seems legit...[/QUOTE]

It's a website that i just started building, so its legit, i just wanted my first post to be giving something rather than taking, you don't have to go to it if you don't want to it's fine :).

BE35-1DNH-GU3K-PY5FPJ

Free 8x8 Hard Cover book from Shutterfly code.

As I thought, not exactly FREE but 7.99 shipping bs. SO i don't care about it.

Why is this text so damn small

[quote name='Serenxxx']It's a website that i just started building, so its legit, i just wanted my first post to be giving something rather than taking, you don't have to go to it if you don't want to it's fine :).[/QUOTE]

lol im sorry it just kinda looked a little sketchy

XboxEMWA6wfaa679t
XboxEMWAtized66x3
XboxEMWAxmtgdqxt6
XboxEMWAi2teqo6tp
XboxEMWAwwbijpo7m
XboxEMWAvwwehqwmx
XboxEMWAi6om3u9aq

10 bucks off microsoft store. they dont' stack so i dont' care

Last edited by a moderator:
mycokerewards members: If you enter IMOUTTAHERE as a code, you can get a free quarterpounder from McDonalds. Doesn't seem to work on all accounts, but worked for me.

mycokerewards members: If you enter IMOUTTAHERE as a code, you can get a free quarterpounder from McDonalds. Doesn't seem to work on all accounts, but worked for me.
This is what it offered me, lol:

qzv.png

Free Whetstone (used for sharpening knives) from Copenhagen... site is similar to all the other tobacco sites....

Freshscope.com

expected delivery is 6-8 weeks. ..... i assume it's good quality, since it it is a hand cut genuine Arkansas Whetstone and it also comes with a leather case.

First 25,000 to post a comment in the flavor makers sections, answering the question "If you started a rock band, what would you name it?" get a set of guitar picks.

marlboro.com

FREE download code for CKY's Volume 1 Remastered + Bonus Tracks album on CDBaby.com:

D15L4A-2HVGA2

www.cdbaby.com/redeem

Oh ok, thanks. I had that code card forever and I already had the album so I figured I'd post it here but wasn't sure where. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

joinusagold.com is giving away a free bandana. (signing up for new members might be a bit of a hassle as it's a cigarette site)

coupons for marrevo.com : 

6183-7846-2697-7860 [|] 50 coins
7213-8188-1858-3906 [|]10 coins
4036-4523-3284-6796 [|]50 coins
5454-7239-5978-8134 [|]100 coins
VIPPASS1                [|]1 VIP days
SignUp                      [|]10 coins

good luck

bread's done
Back