Free Samples thread

[quote name='cRodz']lol who uses lube?[/QUOTE]

...seriously?

Allow me to post some comments from another thread that mentioned lube:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut?
lol @ the guys trying to be studs on a gaming forums. [regarding statements like "my ladies are wet"] You keep those ladies soakin' bro.
"LMFAO at these comments. Hell lube is just fun ... especially that tingly shit."

"Like it was already said, not all girls are the same. Not only that, but if you are using a condom you almost always need lube. fucking Pre-lubed shit never lasts and the friction from the rubber can hurt the girl you are fucking. "

Now you've been educated. Maybe someday when the time calls, and you start having funny thoughts about girls and it makes you feel kinda happy, you'll also see that lube can play a role. You keep them soaked cRodz.

[quote name='berzirk']...seriously?

Allow me to post some comments from another thread that mentioned lube:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut?
lol @ the guys trying to be studs on a gaming forums. [regarding statements like "my ladies are wet"] You keep those ladies soakin' bro.
"LMFAO at these comments. Hell lube is just fun ... especially that tingly shit."

"Like it was already said, not all girls are the same. Not only that, but if you are using a condom you almost always need lube. fucking Pre-lubed shit never lasts and the friction from the rubber can hurt the girl you are fucking. "

Now you've been educated. Maybe someday when the time calls, and you start having funny thoughts about girls and it makes you feel kinda happy, you'll also see that lube can play a role. You keep them soaked cRodz.[/QUOTE]
Awesome.
but...my blood that comes out when i get sexy with a cold dead corpse functions as or even better than lube. i cant "wet" a non-living thing. lube may ease the process but i am already used to my blood functioning as lube. :hot:

[quote name='cRodz']Awesome.
but...my blood that comes out when i get sexy with a cold dead corpse functions as or even better than lube. i cant "wet" a non-living thing. lube may ease the process but i am already used to my blood functioning as lube. :hot:[/QUOTE]

I can get on board with that then! Lube is totally lame for necrophilia.

+1

[quote name='popular penguin']what is going on with this thread?:whee:[/QUOTE]

Oh like you weren't thinking how effective it would be for copulating with the dead too! The other poster just thankfully educated us all.

wait no one practices necrophilia as a hobby in this community?

oh god i cant be the only one... :whistle2:#

this threads needs more samples!
is quite the travesty that i wont buy a product, if i cant test it first! :cool:

[quote name='Alex2290']You have to pay S&H for the water :([/QUOTE]

Ugh, they just changed the promotion then. They were offering the snoozeberry flavor, and offering free shipping. I would check back regularly to see if it has changed.

Damn, I wanted to try Dream Water too. Of course I get there and they have rescinded the free shipping thing. I apparently don't want to try it bad enough to pay $2.49.

I emailed about the Dream Water sample and I was given a coupon code for free shipping. ;D

go online and use the coupon code josephsp to take away the shipping cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alex2290']I emailed about the Dream Water sample and I was given a coupon code for free shipping. ;D

go online and use the coupon code josephsp to take away the shipping cost.[/QUOTE]

the free shipping code worked, thanks alot. :D

[quote name='Alex2290']I emailed about the Dream Water sample and I was given a coupon code for free shipping. ;D

go online and use the coupon code josephsp to take away the shipping cost.[/QUOTE]

it says "Coupon not available. Possible reasons:
- the coupon code you entered is incorrect;
- the coupon can be used only by a registered customer;
- the coupon is disabled or expired.

Make sure you have typed the coupon code correctly; if you haven't yet logged in, do so. If none of this works, report the problem to the administrator."

[quote name='RockMySocks10']it says "Coupon not available. Possible reasons:
- the coupon code you entered is incorrect;
- the coupon can be used only by a registered customer;
- the coupon is disabled or expired.

Make sure you have typed the coupon code correctly; if you haven't yet logged in, do so. If none of this works, report the problem to the administrator."[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it was disabled or expired from too many using it after the one guy who emailed about it passed it on here, heh.

haha sorry guys I tried. Grats to all who used it.

I think I got an email the other say saying they shipped it out so I got one nevertheless. :)

[quote name='Blackhawk 5']Need to revive this:

Crest Whitestrips:
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid84184.aspx

Olay Body Wash:
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid84212.aspx

Nasal Strips:
https://www.breatheright.com/BreatheRight_NSFS.promo?sessioncheck=true[/QUOTE]
See if it works this time, if not then just go to breatheright.com and the link is on the front page. You can't miss it.

https://www.breatheright.com/BreatheRight_NSFS.promo?sessioncheck=true

Also, I'm not sure if this is just specifically for the person receiving the email, but give it a shot. If you set up an account at sears.com and write a review for 5 items, they send you a $5 GC. If you don't have 5 things from Sears, just pick 5 things (video games) you have and write the review. They haven't asked me for a receipt or a PoP or anything.

http://www.mysears.com/write?product_id=630067

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Is this legit?[/QUOTE]

Looks like the Concealed Handgun thing may be legit for Virginia and West Virginian, but it seems like an idiotic idea. Most states require you to have a licensed instructor present, require you to go to a range to show some proficiency and general safety with a firearm, and need a signed certificate proving you took the class. Then the sheriff may issue you the license with fingerprints, and a background check.

Some of the information on the rest of their site is also terrible. They continually promote and show in diagrams people carrying in their pocket. This is about as good an idea as the so-called "Mexican Carry" which is a gun tucked in your waistband over your crotch.

Do yourself a favor, fork over the bucks, and get properly trained in your State's laws and firearm safety.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but Mysavings.com has TONS of free stuff (samples etc). I have gotten all sorts of free things, including brand new Mach (something) razors for my husband, as well as things like t-shirts, cups, candy...etc... very cool site.

[quote name='punklivz']Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but Mysavings.com has TONS of free stuff (samples etc). I have gotten all sorts of free things, including brand new Mach (something) razors for my husband, as well as things like t-shirts, cups, candy...etc... very cool site.[/QUOTE]

Literally 5 seconds after I signed up for that website and entered my email address, I received an email from "ups" with a trojan in it. Yeah, thanks, but no thanks I'm staying away. If they try to infect me when I sign up, why the hell would I download their toolbar? That's probably full of viruses as well.

bread's done
Back