Free Samples thread

[quote name='IIBlazer']Calm down, man, I'm just a panda![/QUOTE]

:rofl:
lol! Gotta be careful with those cute little bears though, they look cuddly but boy are they mean! lol I do so many freebies every day. Finally got my hubby Waxxxz018 in on it.

[quote name='CherryRasulka']:rofl:
lol! Gotta be careful with those cute little bears though, they look cuddly but boy are they mean! lol I do so many freebies every day. Finally got my hubby Waxxxz018 in on it.[/QUOTE]

So true. ;)

Thanks for today's freebies, CR. I got a couple of them.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']1saleaday freebie is back. This time its a 100% free screwdriver with multiple bits. Its a cheapo, but a good one to keep in your junk drawer at home. You don't have to like their Facebook page or anything. Just use the checkout and its free.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got one. I must have missed the headset.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']1saleaday freebie is back. This time its a 100% free screwdriver with multiple bits. Its a cheapo, but a good one to keep in your junk drawer at home. You don't have to like their Facebook page or anything. Just use the checkout and its free.[/QUOTE]
In for one, thanks.

Wow! Already sold out!

Free Heart Charm Bracelet From Nomorerack (Invite five friends to join Nomorerack using your special referral link. (Your friends DO NOT have to make a purchase. Promotion ends May 31st, 2011 12pm EST)

Free Cardio Trainer Pro Android App

Fantastic Flame Screensaver (Sounds pretty neat!)

Free Hair Color Sample (Want a piece of hair? lol not too sure if they will give you a dye sample or hair sample)

FREE Purex Complete with Zout Sample

FREE Zyrtec Sample Pack

Sample of New Pedicure Product

It's difficult to find good Freebies on a Sunday, hopefully there will be plenty more tomorrow! :applause:

that sucks... I checked their site at like 3am pst and they wanted a dollar for it.

Free Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer

Just register for that website, go to the "my smiley" page, look at the "offers for you", and click on the one that says something about a personal product company. Take the 30 second survey and you will have your nice new trimmer. I was cautious at first, but its legit.

EDIT: I'm 27 and got in. For the beard question I selected "yes", the trimming question I put electric trimmer, and all the razor questions I put I only use a Norelco.

Hello, Tim!
This email confirms that you have accepted the following smiley360.com Mission: Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer
Your shipment will be sent to:
--------------------------
IMPORTANT! If the above address is incorrect, please update your address by logging into smiley360.com and editing your profile at the following link:
https://smiley360.com/myProfile02.cfm
Your shipment is expected to go out in 4-6 weeks.
Here are the details of the offer you've accepted:
Try the Schick® Quattro®Titanium Trimmer

For this mission, you will receive one (1) Schick® Quattro® Titanium Trimmer, the Schick® Quattro® Titanium Trimmer Information and Sharing Guide, instructions for “How to Share on Facebook and Twitter” and digital coupons for $4 off—to share with family and friends.
When you’ve had the chance to try the Schick® Quattro® Titanium Trimmer, it will be time to share your opinion using the Smiley360 sharing tool. We'll reward you with smiles, or points which improve your status in the Smiley360 community.
Follow the mission page link below for more details on what to do, and always remember to disclose when sharing that you’ve received your free Schick® Quattro® Titanium Trimmer from Smiley360!

You may view your Mission details by logging into smiley360.com and going to the following link:
http://smiley360.com//mission-details.cfm?MissionID=67
Thanks,

smiley360.com
Be Heard. Be Happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sixspeednissan']Free Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer

Just register for that website, go to the "my smiley" page, look at the "offers for you", and click on the one that says something about a personal product company. Take the 30 second survey and you will have your nice new trimmer. I was cautious at first, but its legit.

Hello, Tim!
This email confirms that you have accepted the following smiley360.com Mission: Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer
Your shipment will be sent to:
--------------------------
IMPORTANT! If the above address is incorrect, please update your address by logging into smiley360.com and editing your profile at the following link:
https://smiley360.com/myProfile02.cfm
Your shipment is expected to go out in 4-6 weeks.
Here are the details of the offer you've accepted:
Try the Schick® Quattro®Titanium Trimmer

For this mission, you will receive one (1) Schick® Quattro® Titanium Trimmer, the Schick® Quattro® Titanium Trimmer Information and Sharing Guide, instructions for “How to Share on Facebook and Twitter” and digital coupons for $4 off—to share with family and friends.
When you’ve had the chance to try the Schick® Quattro® Titanium Trimmer, it will be time to share your opinion using the Smiley360 sharing tool. We'll reward you with smiles, or points which improve your status in the Smiley360 community.
Follow the mission page link below for more details on what to do, and always remember to disclose when sharing that you’ve received your free Schick® Quattro® Titanium Trimmer from Smiley360!

You may view your Mission details by logging into smiley360.com and going to the following link:
http://smiley360.com//mission-details.cfm?MissionID=67
Thanks,

smiley360.com
Be Heard. Be Happy.
[/QUOTE]

you should have posted your answers, cuz i didn't qualify.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']you should have posted your answers, cuz i didn't qualify.[/QUOTE]

well when u register u must be male 0f 18-21 or somewhere in that range

the following may get you a trimmer:

male, 21-years-old

page 1 (I wasn't writing stuff down until I hit page 3, so this may be slightly off as I may be misremembering the page)
1. mach 5, other gillette
2. yes

page 2
yes to continue

page 3
1. mach3, fusion proglide
2. electric trimmer
3. no experience for all except proglide (fairly), mach3(very), braun electric(very)
4. see above (very=very, somewhat=fairly)

[quote name='louiedog']the following may get you a trimmer:

male, 21-years-old

page 1 (I wasn't writing stuff down until I hit page 3, so this may be slightly off as I may be misremembering the page)
2. yes

page 2
yes to continue

page 3
2. electric trimmer
3. no experience for all except proglide (fairly), mach3(very), braun electric(very)
4. see above (very=very, somewhat=fairly)[/QUOTE]

excellent, thanks for the info +1 to you louiedog

Free Swiffer Duster Starter Kit. You just have to like their Facebook page, and tonight at a random time they are giving away 12,500 of the starter kits. They seem to usually give them away on the top of the hour, so probably in the next few hours. Its the last chance to get one.

EDIT: DEAL IS LIVE 8:00pm Central Time

EDIT #2: DEAD DEAL

Last edited by a moderator:

male, 21-years-old

2. yes

page 2
yes to continue

page 3
2. electric trimmer

Thanks! I used everything but your age and got the offer =)

08df5f.png

male, 21-years-old

2. yes

page 2
yes to continue

page 3
2. electric trimmer

Probably a noob question, but what's the site for this?

That Smiley website is a bit strange. I got the trimmer, though.

I am not quite sure what I make of the site, though. I am going to troll around a bit and see what is going on with it.

Anyone else get their Hugo Boss samples? I was actually expecting a miniature spray bottle (or one of those tiny tubes), not a piece of scented cotton...

Got the trimmer, thanks; I was actually about to go buy a new one oddly enough so this works perfectly... though I must wait over a month hahah

[quote name='Dark Rider']My family will love those horse treats! We normally buy those just to snack on, but it's nice to get some for free. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I am so glad that you all will have a quick snack! lol! You never know though, they could be tasty :whistle2:&

Hope you enjoy! :whistle2:s

bread's done
Back