Free Starcraft 2 Beta Keys!

Following you with Google, and posting here in hopes of getting a beta key! :D My name is either BoneyardBrew or BoneyardBrewdm there, I forgot which.

Man, did I love the original game, so I'm totally excited about trying this one. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to win some keys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Following via Google though it seems like the chances of winning are 1 in 25 (give or take) no matter how many followers you get (or are you giving them away HERE, not to random followers of the blog?)

Following through twitter (adamdz). Thanks for the opportunity. Will you be choosing winners today? Posting comments through Google. Nice blog btw, seems like you keep on top of your gaming news :D.

Hi thanks for making this giveaway. I hope I get a key ^^. I can't wait to play the only game aside from wow blizzard has made in the last 7 years. I have every blizzard game released, heres a diablo 1 quote for you "Fresh Meat!".

btw
Obiwankanewbie
gmail

here

following through google

[quote name='treetops422']Hi thanks for making this giveaway. I hope I get a key ^^. I can't wait to play the only game aside from wow blizzard has made in the last 7 years. I have every blizzard game released, heres a diablo 1 quote for you "Fresh Meat!".[/QUOTE]

Wrong. It was "Ahh, Fresh meat."

[quote name='treetops422']Hi thanks for making this giveaway. I hope I get a key ^^. I can't wait to play the only game aside from wow blizzard has made in the last 7 years. I have every blizzard game released, heres a diablo 1 quote for you "Fresh Meat!".[/QUOTE]

The butcher rocked.

bread's done
Back