Free stuff give away thread!!

[quote name='Foo228']Good idea, kube

I've got OPM (Official Playstation Magazine) Demo from Issue #106

$3 shipped would be perfect.[/quote]

Adding Pac-Man for the Atari 2600 (cart only)

[quote name='mcelfour']I have:

Game Genie w/little book (Gameboy)
Starsiege Tribes (PC)
Fox Sports NHL Championship 2000 (PS1)
Two decks of Marvel Overpower cards
Two Gundam MS War starters
32 MB? Rio 600 MP3 player + cord & case (battery cover cracked, but doesn't affect this player at all. ask for more info)

Pick up shipping and it('s) yours.[/quote]
Added some more cards, and an old MP3 player.

Please keep checking my post above for availibility.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Great Idea for a Thread!!!

PM Me if interested - Just pay for the shipping

Magazine
Shonen Jump: Issue Dec 12, 2007 (9 Manga inside, 416 pages)

PC Demos
Evil Genius
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Space Colony
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (includes Enclave demo)
Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons to WWII
Command and Conquer: Generals

PC Games
Hulk
Theme Park World

Promo Items
ESPN NBA 2k5 Soundtrack

[/quote]

Updated

[quote name='Fah_Q']I have an old Metroid Prime: Hunters demo that came with my original DS, still complete. If anyone wants it, PM me.[/quote]
I'd be interested if you still have this available.

Have some more stuff - since I'm shipping out next week anyway thought I'd drop it up.

New rule though - you must have CAG feedback to receive a free item (from me) ;) And if people send PM's / Post at about the same time, preference goes to veterans.

- Motorola flip phone (AT&T) - has MP3 ringtone capability, battery works good - $5 should cover shipping first class in a bubble mailer btw1217

- 300 Hardcover GN - $4 Media Shipping sp00ge

- A Million Little Pieces
- I am Legend - $2 shipped each, media

And if anybody has a 944, I think Ive got some spare used parts chilling around if you want to drive to Monroe and pick them up :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']Have some more stuff - since I'm shipping out next week anyway thought I'd drop it up.

New rule though - you must have CAG feedback to receive a free item ;) And if people send PM's / Post at about the same time, preference goes to veterans.

- Motorola flip phone (AT&T) - has MP3 ringtone capability, battery works good - $5 should cover shipping first class in a bubble mailer

- 300 Hardcover GN - $4 Media Shipping

- A Million Little Pieces / I am Legend - $2 shipped each, media

And if anybody has a 944, I think Ive got some spare used parts chilling around if you want to drive to Monroe and pick them up :rofl:[/quote]

PM'D for 300

[quote name='coolsteel']Wayne's World 1+2 The Complete Epic $4 shipped

Clerks Animated $3 shipped

clear case for T-mobile dash $2[/quote]

PMing for Clerks

[quote name='joevan']Have some more stuff - since I'm shipping out next week anyway thought I'd drop it up.

New rule though - you must have CAG feedback to receive a free item ;) And if people send PM's / Post at about the same time, preference goes to veterans.

- Motorola flip phone (AT&T) - has MP3 ringtone capability, battery works good - $5 should cover shipping first class in a bubble mailer btw1217

And if anybody has a 944, I think Ive got some spare used parts chilling around if you want to drive to Monroe and pick them up :rofl:[/QUOTE]

updated. rozz - did you get my PM the other night?

[quote name='joevan']updated. rozz - did you get my PM the other night?[/quote]

Which PM? I just sent you another one.

Half-Life 2 PC "Steam gift" for you! No shipping - Just need your email. Leave iTrader feedback too!

I had purchased Half-Life 2 Collector's Edition when the game was launched and purchased Orange Box back in October and both includes a copy of Half-Life 2. Steam detected I had 2 copies of HL2 and automatically bagged the spare copy as a gift. This doesn't include HL2 Deathmatch or anything like that.

This is how how it works once Steam emails you:

How do I use a Steam gift given to me by a friend?

If you do not already have Steam, follow the link in the email you received to download and install Steam. Once you have Steam installed, you will be prompted to create an account or login to an existing Steam account. If you do not have an account, please create one. A pop-up message will notify you that you have received a gift. You must click the "activate" link in Steam in order to redeem your gift. Once you have accepted the gift, you can download the game from the "My games" list.

[quote name='coolsteel']Wayne's World 1+2 The Complete Epic $4 shipped

Clerks Animated $3 shipped

clear case for T-mobile dash $2[/quote]

PMing for Wanye's World.

And if anybody has a 944, I think Ive got some spare used parts chilling around if you want to drive to Monroe and pick them up :rofl:[/QUOTE]

and thats the end of that.

[quote name='Plac1d']Half-Life 2 PC "Steam gift" for you! No shipping - Just need your email. Leave iTrader feedback too!

I had purchased Half-Life 2 Collector's Edition when the game was launched and purchased Orange Box back in October and both includes a copy of Half-Life 2. Steam detected I had 2 copies of HL2 and automatically bagged the spare copy as a gift. This doesn't include HL2 Deathmatch or anything like that.

This is how how it works once Steam emails you:[/quote]

PMed

[quote name='contej85']The rules now state that you have to have CAG feedback.[/QUOTE]

that was just my new personal rule for my second set of stuff - people can give to whoever they want to, I just wanted to give back to CAGs that have a history with the site.

[quote name='joevan']that was just my new personal rule for my second set of stuff - people can give to whoever they want to, I just wanted to give back to CAGs that have a history with the site.[/QUOTE]

My rule is I check how active you are on CAG. I don't use CAG for game trading much at all, I use www.gametz.com, so my itrader feedback is 1. Keep that in mind folks.

I am in favor of being selective though. I got some PMs from a rude n00b.

Well, here are some more items.

(2) 3rd party memory cards for N64
(1) 3rd party Rumble pack for N64

(1) Jim Carey How the Grinch Stole Xmas DVD (w/ case but reprinted artwork)

All are free, just pay shipping.

Magazine

PC Demos
Evil Genius
Space Colony

PC Games
Hulk
Theme Park World

Promo Items
ESPN NBA 2k5 Soundtrack

Subscriptions
:hot: Xbox Live 48-Hour Trial Codes - Several - Limit ONE per Person
(don't know the expiration date on them, but they should still be good)

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I don't really know what this is, but anyone who wants it can have it. ts some kind of antenna booster.

2m2f2ib.jpg
350piz7.jpg
[/quote]
New Update:
I am legend viral event items!
- I am Legend hospital tag
- I am Legand Car freshener with code (Sealed)

[quote name='joevan']Whole bunch of free crap wonderful items shipped this morning :D[/quote]

Yup, yours has been shipped out today as well :cool:

[quote name='JJSP']Updated. Regarding the GHIII faceplates, I think they're just at the weight for Priority Mail. If you're interested, figure $5 shipped or so. If you don't care about the box, I'll unbox it and send it in a bubble mailer First Class - your call. I've got a few of them available, so I should be able to cover the demand. ;)

This thread rules.[/QUOTE]

Im interested in the hotrod and woody

PMED

[quote name='jgiovanni']Im interested in the hotrod and woody

PMED[/quote]

I'm glad the original message was quoted. That would have been too funny taken out of context.

Throwing up a whole bunch of crap tonight...took pics already.

Poker chips, Pokemon keychains, lil basketball plushies, VHS tapes....

[quote name='Pookymeister']Throwing up a whole bunch of crap tonight...took pics already.

Poker chips, Pokemon keychains, lil basketball plushies, VHS tapes....[/quote]

Dibs on Pokemon keychains.

Magazine

PC Demos
Evil Genius
Space Colony

PC Games
Hulk
Theme Park World

Promo Items
ESPN NBA 2k5 Soundtrack

Subscriptions
:hot: Xbox Live 48-Hour Trial Codes - Several - Limit FIVE per Person

I got my Wanye's World DVDs. So time to pay it forward.
So heres what i have to start
VHS: Probably $3, but will check with USPS when someone requests, obviously less of multiple orders
wwf Slamfest
Kevin Nash: Outsider
Diamond Dallsa Page: Feel The Bang
Sting Unmasked

[quote name='ryoga79']Is it just the skin/sticker or the faceplate and skin/sticker?[/QUOTE]

Yes, personally I threw mine on top of the stock faceplate

[quote name='Hybrid5006']
:hot: Xbox Live 48-Hour Trial Codes - Several - Limit FIVE per Person
[/quote]

Can you PM me 5 of them? Thanks!

Ok, I gotz some stuff.

2 sealed Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice demos
1 sealed God of War Chains of Olypmus demo

ill put up some stuff soon i need to get rid of. Great idea Kube.

i know two things i would like to get rid of off the top of my head.

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt-Cart Only
Phatasy Star- XBOX

ill add more later.

I'd love to get my hands on that god of war demo. I got a psp for christmas and that's a game I'm really looking forward to.

Magazine

PC Demos
Evil Genius
Space Colony

PC Games
Hulk
Theme Park World

Promo Items
ESPN NBA 2k5 Soundtrack

Subscriptions
:hot: :hot: :hot: Xbox Live 48-Hour Trial Codes - Several - Limit TEN per Person
(expire 2/28/09)

bread's done
Back