Free stuff give away thread!!

Here we go - more to come. Poker chips might not even be worth it, since shipping will probably suck.

-Pokemon keychains gone..
-Office Space, Toy Soldiers,Stargate,phenomenon, and blacksheep - pending gone

1 x Xbox 360 Trial Disk (New never been used, Shrink wrap is off one corner of disk sleeve though - the top right corner):

I'll try to describe the disc as best that I can by reading the back and front description/images.

Includes game trailers (Tomb Raider Legend, NFS Most Wanted, BF2), game demos (PGR3 and Kameo game demos), movie trailers (Over the Hedge movie trailer), music videos, and extra Apprentice footage.

Disc is playable on Xbox 360 or DVD player. Games demos are only playable on 360. You must also use a DVD player to access the following features: Movie Trailers, Music Videos, and Extra Apprentice footage.

For shipping and bubble mailer - $3 shipped should cover it.

ok update

2 sealed Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice demos
1 sealed God of War Chains of Olypmus demo
1 Hans Solo star wars psp slim case

seems like the god of war demo was pretty hot. I'll try to get some more to distribute. And I'm sure I'll have excess patapon demos when they hit as well.

[quote name='SL4IN']ok update

seems like the god of war demo was pretty hot. I'll try to get some more to distribute. And I'm sure I'll have excess patapon demos when they hit as well.[/quote]

Interested in the PSP Slim Case, how much shipped?

thanks

update again

1 Insecticide art book (upcoming ds game)

I'll hopefully be adding some crap tonight. I just puled 6 boxes from the basement that need sorted and I'm not 100% sure what there is.

seems like the god of war demo was pretty hot. I'll try to get some more to distribute. And I'm sure I'll have excess patapon demos when they hit as well.[/quote]

Oh, damn! If you aren't kidding about the Patapon demos, I would like you to reserve one for me please. I don't want to miss out on the exclusive weapon. If possible, I'd like one for my friend too.

[quote name='integralsmatic']ill put up some stuff soon i need to get rid of. Great idea Kube.

i know two things i would like to get rid of off the top of my head.

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt-Cart Only
Phatasy Star- XBOX

ill add more later.[/quote]

I'll take Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt .. PM sent.

[quote name='kube00']

Halo 2 accessory case, sealed holds discs and accessories[/quote]
I want the halo 2 shiz :O

Hey, can we please get some more rules to clean up this thread.

Ex: If you post your list and then update it late, DELETE the old post so that there is less confusion!

Ex2: Do not ask for items in the thread, send PM's instead.

Gotta have feedback....

Sin City pb 2nd Edition Vol 2, 4, 5, 6 - $4 each shipped media mail
Sealed Counter Strike Anthology - $5 shipped media mail

Sealed Half Life Eps. One - possibly a floater disc - $5 shipped media mail

Woah sweet! Can you reserve me a copy of the Patapon demo as well? And if you get more GoW demo's I would also like one of them to.

update

1 sealed Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice demos 1 taken by jousley
1 sealed God of War Chains of Olypmus demo taken by Scarface7
1 Insecticide art book (upcoming ds game) taken by onikage
1 open God of War Chains of Olympus demo (open and played ONCE by me) taken by Frankthefrowner

New additions
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Episode 1

Here's the deal on these, they're digital copies (so there's obviously no shipping) but, I would gladly trade each individually for an NES game off the VC or both together for an SNES game off the VC. If you don't have a wii, then something can be worked out that would be cheap.

edit: after you recieve an item from me, feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!!

[quote name='integralsmatic']ill put up some stuff soon i need to get rid of. Great idea Kube.

i know two things i would like to get rid of off the top of my head.

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt-Cart Only
Phatasy Star I&II Complete - XBOX-Gone

ill add more later.[/quote]

Super Mario Gone
added stuff
XBOX 360 Bracelet-Gone
Transformers Playing Cards-Cards are in mint shape but box isnt.
Sega Genesis Eternal Champions - Cart Only
XBox 360 headset-never opened-GONE
Nokie 3595 cellphone Charger(If anyone still has this phone than i say wow)
Mr Woodcock beer/cup holder sleeve thingy(got it from the baltimore comiccon)
Beowulf Pin(also from the Con)
Girls Child L Tweety baseball ringer Tee NWT(if you want pics ill take a pic.I bought this for my little cousin 6 years ago but i thought i lost the Tee. I did a rearragnement of my room two weeks ago and i found it in the bag i bought..and still in great condition. couldnt find anyone to give it to..so why not try here. )

EDIT:

Ok 360 headset and Bracelet are gone.

Here we go - more to come. Poker chips might not even be worth it, since shipping will probably suck.

-Pokemon keychains gone..
-All VHS movies back b/c original interested CAG doesn't want to PM me back.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Woah sweet! Can you reserve me a copy of the Patapon demo as well? And if you get more GoW demo's I would also like one of them to.[/quote]

Man :drool: ...Sign me up to please :)

[quote name='joshingit']Gotta have feedback....

Sealed Half Life Eps. One - possibly a floater disc - $5 shipped media mail[/quote]

I'll take the Sin City books if they are still available.

As is the norm, you must have feedback or be an established and active user for at least 4 months.

• Wendy's Kirby Board Game
  • Wii Promo DVD, was a retail freebie(in sleeve)
  • Old Xbox Live Starter Kit Disc(Mechassault & MotoGP Demo)
  • 8x MLB06 PS2 Demos - All Sealed
  • 7x ATV Offroad Fury 3 PS2 Demos - All Sealed
  • Jak X PS2 Demo - Sealed
  • Dragon Quest 8 Demo - Open, played once
  • 3com EtherLink III PCMCIA Card w/ Dongle
I'll add pics later on.

Magazine
Shonen Jump: Issue Dec 12, 2007 (9 Manga inside, 416 pages)

PC Demos
Evil Genius
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Space Colony
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (includes Enclave demo)
Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons to WWII
Command and Conquer: Generals

PC Games
Hulk
Theme Park World

PS2
Rogue Galaxy Demo Disc (sealed)

Promo Items
ESPN NBA 2k5 Soundtrack

Subscriptions
:hot: :hot: :hot: Xbox Live 48-Hour Trial Codes - Several - Limit TEN per Person
(expire 2/28/09)

update!

1 sealed God of War Chains of Olypmus demo taken by Scarface7
1 Hans Solo star wars psp slim case taken by ravenbear
1 Insecticide art book (upcoming ds game) taken by onikage
1 open God of War Chains of Olympus demo (open and played ONCE by me) taken by Frankthefrowner
1 sealed God of War Chains of Olympus demos

New additions
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Episode 1

Here's the deal on these, they're digital copies (so there's obviously no shipping) but, I would gladly trade each individually for an NES game off the VC or both together for an SNES game off the VC. If you don't have a wii, then something can be worked out that would be cheap.

edit: after you recieve an item from me, feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!!

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Magazine

PC Demos
Evil Genius
Space Colony

PC Games
Hulk
Theme Park World

PS2

Promo Items
ESPN NBA 2k5 Soundtrack

Subscriptions
:hot: :hot: :hot: Xbox Live 48-Hour Trial Codes - Several - Limit TEN per Person
(expire 2/28/09)
[/quote]

Hi. Is the Rogue Galaxy demo disc the one that comes with some flag like fold-up? I'll be interested in it and some Xbox live trial codes. Thanks.

I've got some random junk I doubt anyone will want but if you do, just pay shipping and it's yours:

Magic Knight Rayearth SEASON 1 VHS set (5 tapes)
Vampire Princess Miyu VHS

GONE DearS IMPORT DvD GONE
GONE Neon Genesis Evangelion Eva Test Type 01 IMPORT DvD GONE
GONE Requiem From the Darkness vol. 1 DvD GONE

Witch Hunter Robin vol. 6 "Vengeance" DvD in vol. 2 case
Yu Yu Hakusho DvD vol. 15

I'm sure I can find more stuff that isn't related to anime.. but it will take some browsing.

Ashley

Magazine

PC Demos
Evil Genius
Space Colony

PC Games
Hulk
Theme Park World

PS2

Promo Items
ESPN NBA 2k5 Soundtrack

[quote name='joshingit']Gotta have feedback....

Sealed Half Life Eps. One - possibly a floater disc - $5 shipped media mail[/quote]
BK Star Wars toys $2 each shipped snail mail with DC.
IMG_1368.jpg

Here's what I've still got left...

N64 - Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest - box (not mint) & instruction manual
N64 - Madden 2000 - box (not mint) & instruction manual
N64 - NBA Live 2000 - box (not mint) & instruction manual
N64 - Resident Evil 2 - box (not mint)
N64 - Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - box (not mint) & instruction manual
Xbox - America's Army: Rise of a Sodier - instruction manual
Xbox - Armed and Dangerous - instruction manual
Xbox - Halo - cover art
Xbox - Xbox Live 3-Month Starter Kit - box & instruction manuals
360 - Blue Dragon - instruction manual
360 - Guitar Hero III - guitar instruction manual & 2 mini-sheets of stickers
360 - Guitar Hero III - mini-sheet of Launch Party stickers
360 - Spider-Man 3 - cover art & instruction manual ***PENDING OUT***
360 - Xbox Live 48-Hour Free Trial
CD - Abacus Recordings Tour 2006 Sampler (SEALED)
CD - Between the Covers (incl. U2, Eric Clapton, David Bowie & Mick Jagger)
CD - Bulworth Soundtrack (cracked case, disc & booklet only)
CD - Detroit Rock City Soundtrack
CD - Disturbing tha Peace - Golden Grain (edited)
CD - DJ Skillspinz - The Foundation (SEALED)
CD - Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Companion Pack (does not include download code)
CD - Hazen St. (self-titled) (SEALED) (edited)
CD - Korn - Untouchables (SEALED, cracked case) ***PENDING OUT***
CD - Lenny Kravitz - Circus (cracked case)
CD - Longwave - There's a Fire EP
CD - Pearl Jam - Ten (cracked case)
CD - Stone Temple Pilots - Purple (cracked case)
CD - Sweet Relief: A Benefit for Victoria Williams (incl. Pearl Jam, Soul Asylum, The Lemonheads)
CD - The Transplants - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (single)
DVD - Mr. Woodcock (scratched disc, may not work)
DVD - Nights: Journey into Dreams - Behind the Scenes DVD (SEALED) ***PENDING OUT***
DVD - Straylight Run: The Needles The Space Sampler DVD (SEALED)
Book - The Art of Assassin's Creed (hardcover) ***PENDING OUT***

Here's what I've got left

1 sealed God of War Chains of Olympus demo
1 virtual copy of Half-Life 2
1 virtual copy of Half-Life 2 Episode 1

[quote name='SL4IN']update!

New additions
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Episode 1

edit: after you recieve an item from me, feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!![/quote]

I don't mean to be rude, as it is a good deal, but neither of these belong in this thread. This thread is for free items. Shipping is the only applicable thing for a free item. Since there is no shipping on these items, you are trying to barter with them, not give them away for free. This goes against the very spirit of the thread, and should be kept to a tradelist.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Here's what I've still got left...

Book - The Art of Assassin's Creed (hardcover) ***PENDING OUT***[/quote]
rats.

[quote name='contej85']I don't mean to be rude, as it is a good deal, but neither of these belong in this thread. This thread is for free items. Shipping is the only applicable thing for a free item. Since there is no shipping on these items, you are trying to barter with them, not give them away for free. This goes against the very spirit of the thread, and should be kept to a tradelist.[/quote]

Good point.

[quote name='contej85']I don't mean to be rude, as it is a good deal, but neither of these belong in this thread. This thread is for free items. Shipping is the only applicable thing for a free item. Since there is no shipping on these items, you are trying to barter with them, not give them away for free. This goes against the very spirit of the thread, and should be kept to a tradelist.[/quote]

noted.

Sorry about that. If they don't get gone in my tradelist, then they'll just get given away in here.

[quote name='SL4IN']noted.

Sorry about that. If they don't get gone in my tradelist, then they'll just get given away in here.[/quote]

Not a huge deal, especially for someone who has been a real participant in the thread.

Just avoiding the "slippery slope" and all that jazz.

Carry on. :bouncy:

I have the following items to give away. Please pm me with what your interested in. All i ask is that you pay shipping and leave me feedback after you receive the item.

Sega Genesis

Sonic the Hedgehog - Not For Resale Cart and Box - Works when it wants to

Sega Saturn

Bootleg Sampler - Disc Only - Disc Heavily Scratched - Works
BUG - Disc Only - Disc Moderately scratched - Works
College Slam - Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works
Congo - Disc Only - Light Scratches
FIFA 98 - Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works
NFL QB Club 96 - Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works
NFL QB Club 97 - Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works
NHL 97 -Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works
Sega Rally Championship - Disc Only - Disc Moderately scratched - Works
Sega World Wide Soccer - Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works
Two Crude Dudes? - Import - Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works - Don't know what kind of game this is, got it in an estate auction along with most of my other saturn stuff, only has a number on the disc that is T-13026 and its made by Data East
World Advance - Import - Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works - Don't know what kind of game this is, got it in an estate auction along with most of my other saturn stuff
World Wide Soccer - Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works
WWF In Your House -Disc Only - Disc Moderately Scratched - Works

Sega Cd

Sewer Shark - Disc Only

Playstation

Casper - Disc Moderatly Scratched - Works
Destruction Derby - Disc Only - Light Scratches - Has Jones Written on the Disc
Ford Racing - Disc Only - Light Scratches - Has Jones Written on the Disc
IHRA Motorsports - Disc Only - Light Scratches - Has Jones Written on the Disc

[quote name='sp00ge']As is the norm, you must have feedback or be an established and active user for at least 4 months.
  • Wendy's Kirby Board Game
  • Wii Promo DVD, was a retail freebie(in sleeve)
  • Old Xbox Live Starter Kit Disc(Mechassault & MotoGP Demo)
  • 8x MLB06 PS2 Demos - All Sealed
  • 7x ATV Offroad Fury 3 PS2 Demos - All Sealed
  • Jak X PS2 Demo - Sealed
  • Dragon Quest 8 Demo - Open, played once
  • 3com EtherLink III PCMCIA Card w/ Dongle
I'll add pics later on.[/quote]

Still haven't taken pics. They are coming, I promise.

Here we go - more to come.

-Pokemon keychains gone...little basketball things and Need for Speed car going in trash soon.
-Some VHS gone, PM if interested in any and ill let you know if your wants are still there.

[quote name='SL4IN']Here's what I've got left

1 sealed God of War Chains of Olympus demo
1 virtual copy of Half-Life 2
1 virtual copy of Half-Life 2 Episode 1[/quote]

How much would it cost to ship GOW?

I think if anyone asks just like $1 (or less) per + shipping is ok. $1 or less per basically is free.

I picked up some stuff on this thread from a guy that asked $1 ea + shipping and I didn't have a problem with that. There's people on this thread that are asking for a little more than the cost of shipping.

[quote name='brianmoy']I think if anyone asks just like $1 (or less) per + shipping is ok. $1 or less per basically is free.

I picked up some stuff on this thread from a guy that asked $1 ea + shipping and I didn't have a problem with that. There's people on this thread that are asking for a little more than the cost of shipping.[/quote]

The issue at hand was he wanted to trade his virtual games for VC games, not just give away his stuff.

If you figure in the bubble mailer, usually around 75 cents, delivery confirmation, which i always use, another 75 cents and actual cost of first class/priority shipping (depending on the weight) which i also always use your looking at around 3 - 4 dollars.

SL4IN - Could I get Half Life 2, someone hacked into and stole my friends account. We play various Valve games competativly and are still doing ok in most but we are really missing him on Insurgency. He is definatly our best player in that game but is to cheap to buy another account. He rather waste his efforts on argueing with people through emails, trying to get his account back. I wouldn't blame him, he did after all have around 250 dollars worth of games on that account. Anyways, if I could get that, I would truly appreciate it.

Legato

BTW, I ran into this place through google, seeing if I could just pick up a free account and I must say, this place seems amazing. I have tons of things I want to trade or just get rid of but just can't seem to trow it in the trash. Looks like you'll be seeing me around for awhile.

[quote name='wingeddragon']If you figure in the bubble mailer, usually around 75 cents, delivery confirmation, which i always use, another 75 cents and actual cost of first class/priority shipping (depending on the weight) which i also always use your looking at around 3 - 4 dollars.[/quote]

Find cheaper mailers, and print your postage through paypal (DC is only $0.20 instead of the %0.70 or whatever). Sounds like you might be overpaying for bubble mailers too, so long as you use them a ton you should definitely just buy bulk.

[quote name='contej85']Find cheaper mailers, and print your postage through paypal (DC is only $0.20 instead of the %0.70 or whatever). Sounds like you might be overpaying for bubble mailers too, so long as you use them a ton you should definitely just buy bulk.[/quote]

I know in my case the cheapest I can find bubble mailers is for $3 for a 5 or 6 pack (depending on size). Anyone know of a good retailer (online or otherwise) that sells them for cheaper?

[quote name='thelonepig']I know in my case the cheapest I can find bubble mailers is for $3 for a 5 or 6 pack (depending on size). Anyone know of a good retailer (online or otherwise) that sells them for cheaper?[/quote]

I buy mine in boxes of 100 on Ebay. Here's a seller that has 100 DVD mailers for under $15.00 shipped or less than 15 cents each: http://cgi.ebay.com/100-1-DVD-Bubbl...yZ111650QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can find good deals on other sizes too.

bread's done
Back