Free Sword from King of Swords

My previous blog was invalid because I forgot Facebooks' blogs are locked to users.

So I resubmitted and it should be shipping out next week. This may be in my favor since I was looking for a sword other than the 3 lb'er, but I'll take whatever's sent.

Thanks BIG TIME, CAG and OP!

Just sent them the shipping info and my blog post, let's hope this works out. Wonder what I'll get?

the 3 sword pics have been posted throughout this thread, if you do not like any of these, i suggest you wait until next week to do this ( you will get different swords )

[quote name='becuzimbrown']the 3 sword pics have been posted throughout this thread, if you do not like any of these, i suggest you wait until next week to do this ( you will get different swords )[/quote]
Just surmising this, but there might be a different contest next month?

LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD, NEW CONTEST AND NEW PRIZE EVERY MONTH!

By calendar standards, Sunday is a new month. And a new month could mean a new prize and new contest. (Or it could stay the same?)

Playing it safe, my submission was last night so if there are new swords next week I should get that. But if the contest does rotate then I'll get one of this week's swords.

[quote name='Caliburn']Just surmising this, but there might be a different contest next month?

LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD, NEW CONTEST AND NEW PRIZE EVERY MONTH!

By calendar standards, Sunday is a new month. And a new month could mean a new prize and new contest. (Or it could stay the same?)

Playing it safe, my submission was last night so if there are new swords next week I should get that. But if the contest does rotate then I'll get one of this week's swords.[/quote]

you're right

ANYONE WHO WANTS A SWORD SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BEFORE SUNDAY

next month might bring a new contest with new requirements for a new prize

FYI I got a 2nd sword to my moms address (same as first). I did 2 entries because my first wasnt technically a blog so i thought it wouldnt count.

I never got confirmation email or tracking email on that one so for those who havent gotten it dont lose hope.

woot didnt get a confirmation but i did get a shipping notice from them. Took about 5 days from entry. Cant wait to use this to hack up some stuff.

cheers,
Mike

it's been a week and I finally got my shipping information...so where does it say the weight? I don't see it in the email nor the fedex site.

[quote name='shizomou']it's been a week and I finally got my shipping information...so where does it say the weight? I don't see it in the email nor the fedex site.[/quote]

I entered on wednesday and got my shipping notice today. Like you, I'd like to know where to see the weight as well. Don't see it listed anywhere. :?:

[quote name='lawdood']I entered on wednesday and got my shipping notice today. Like you, I'd like to know where to see the weight as well. Don't see it listed anywhere. :?:[/quote]

did you get a fedex tracking number?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']did you get a fedex tracking number?[/quote]
yeah, clicked on the tracking number link but don't see weight listed anywhere.

it says under status "picked up" maybe it just takes a little time before the weight is entered.

i submitted my 2nd blog entry (i got my tracking number for my 1st sword)

as a test....i put the same address as my first sword

i'll update and we'll see if i get it

[quote name='shizomou']it's been a week and I finally got my shipping information...so where does it say the weight? I don't see it in the email nor the fedex site.[/QUOTE]
Weights on the right see:
13489559rm1.jpg

[quote name='Foladar']Weights on the right see:
13489559rm1.jpg
[/quote]

wow, mine was picked up at 3:30 at Kennesaw, GA too!!!
maybe both of our swords are next to each other lol (i have the same sword)

ya mine was same time...still no weight shown for me. but if they send them in batches then its probably the 3lbs one.

I want the Buster sword. :[
I got my email and tracking number. It was in my spam folder. :D
But it doesn't have a weight or estimated arrival date.
Mine too was sent on 3:30Pm at the same place and date, haha.
I want a Cloud Buster sword. :[
-or Bleach sword.
Still, any free sword, is a great one.

before I read the details of this thing I thought we got to pick our swords and I was hoping to get the tensa zengetsu sword...but free is free

[quote name='shizomou']before I read the details of this thing I thought we got to pick our swords and I was hoping to get the tensa zengetsu sword...but free is free[/quote]

Yeah, I actually requested that one, though they never got back at me.
I guess I'll see what sword I get when it gets here.
The only one I don't really like is the first one.
I'd really like a zengetsu sword, that'd be sooo cool. :bouncy:

I wonder what the next contest it, and I wonder if since it's a new contest we can enter again using the same address... if it's even for something free

YAY! I recieved my shipping confirmation, I got the 3lb pound one.

whats weird is that it says estimated delivery...june 29...
Yeah the weird thing is that it says they recieved my shiping info at 11PM yesterday and my sword will be arriving tommorow, either fedex will be hightailing it or that is just wrong.

bread's done
Back