Free Sword from King of Swords

so my sword went from ellenwood, ga to bloomington, ca back to ellenwood, ga in one week. My sword went on vacation with a fedex man?

scratch the "pakistan" off with a quarter....like a lottery ticket

my 2nd sword is still in Georgia, they probably havent sent it to fedex yet

NEW CONTEST: FREE DAGGERS

this contest will either go up either today or tommorrow

and if you're sword did not get shipped yet (is still in GA)...they are being sent to Fedex today.

I saw some stuff on there I want to buy.. But I don't know if I should, I mean I'm sure they take better care of the stuff you buy, and I hope they ship it better, but I'd rather no take any chances. Anybody buy from these guys before? Or know another site where I can get the same stuff?

There's an update on the site-

Our Contest for JULY is going to be for:
FREE DAGGER!
We will be announcing the guidelines over the weekend so check back shortly!

I wonder if the Free Dagger contest will have restrictions, such as previous contest/blog entrants who've received an item are ineligible?

[quote name='Caliburn']I wonder if the Free Dagger contest will have restrictions, such as previous contest/blog entrants who've received an item are ineligible?[/quote]

I would assume not because in the paper I got with the sword it pretty much says "come back and enter again next time"

[quote name='YabMan']I would assume not because in the paper I got with the sword it pretty much says "come back and enter again next time"[/quote]

Sounds great - my sword's scheduled for delivery tomorrow so I should get that same notice with my sword. :)

I've submitted my entry twice, sent 3 e-mails and nothing for over a week now...was looking forward to adding to my collection.

Mine arrived today. The handle's a bit jacked up (the cloth that covers it doesn't totally cover it and you can see the wood handle) but other than that , pretty cool for free.

Got it. Very cheaply made, I hope this isn't one they actually sell to people. But what the hell, free sword. Thanks again OP.

finally got my sword today. i dont have any white powder substance but i do have some white stain on the sheath. it might be jizz. its definitely not stainless steel especially on the sword guard. stains all over. i cant complain since its free.

Yep, got mine. Pretty decent for a free sword, and it cuts stuff. Pretty damn hard to put back in the sheath all the way, but like most other things I'm sure it'll fit in better once it's cleaned properly and lubed up.

Got mine in no less than 10 minutes ago, and I'd like to point out the biggest defect on it:

The material covering the handle: Even for a $10 flea market sword, the material covering the handle of the sword is poorly attached, clamped down only at the ends, not even any glue on the inside of it.

In short, that material is going to cause the sword to shift and move while it's in your hands. My first sword of this type held a better handle/scabbard design, in which a elastic fabric was wrapped tightly and continuously around the handle, giving you a rediculously high grip and control when swinging.

Again, free, but you can be critical of free. Thanks again, OP, it's still cool to have a sword in my home again.

~HotShotX

p1010129ly7.jpg

Wow mine is still in Georgia as of the 28th. "Package data transmitted", so it hasn't even reached FedEx yet. Gonna try emailing the website just to check in I guess.

Just got it, like everyone said...cheaply made... can't believe the sheath is made of wood...*sigh and my sword is bent :cry:

but you can't beat free

Mine came a few minutes ago.

Much better quality than what I expected for free. Granted, there's a few small things (slight tear in material) that would annoy me if I had paid for it, but I'm very happy with it for free.

July 7th,2007 12:37 PM DELIVERED LEFT AT FRONT DOOR.

So a box labeled king of swords was left on my step. Im not shocked at all that when I got home,it wasn't there. :bomb:

[quote name='moiety']Wow mine is still in Georgia as of the 28th. "Package data transmitted", so it hasn't even reached FedEx yet.[/quote]

Same with mine. It used to be scheduled for delivery on the 5th, but after that, they just removed the estimated delivery date.

[quote name='Miranda']Same with mine. It used to be scheduled for delivery on the 5th, but after that, they just removed the estimated delivery date.[/quote]
Glad I'm not the only one. I sent them an email just to check in, maybe it'll move it along a bit. Worth a shot. Hoping it's something cool. It says it's 3 lbs.

Ah, just got a response. They said that they are sending out all of the remaining swords next week (they were a bit behind), so anyone still waiting for theirs to leave Georgia, we should expect to see them move very soon!

[quote name='that dude scott']July 7th,2007 12:37 PM DELIVERED LEFT AT FRONT DOOR.

So a box labeled king of swords was left on my step. Im not shocked at all that when I got home,it wasn't there. :bomb:[/quote] man that sucks, when mine was delivered I was lucky I heard the loud Fed Ex truck drive away, they didn't even ring the doorbell or have me sign for anything.

[SIZE=+2] Our Contest for JULY is going to be for:
[SIZE=+3] FREE DAGGER![/SIZE][SIZE=+3][SIZE=+2]
DaggerChoiceBanner.jpg

This month you have a chance for choice!

[SIZE=+1] 1) Dragon Dagger w/Metal Sheath 11.5"
2) Marquis Dagger w/Hard Sheath 11.5"
3) Fire Dragon Dagger w/Display Stand 8"
4) Black Crusader Dagger w/Hard Sheath 11.5"
5) Cavalier Dagger w/Hard Sheath 11"

[SIZE=-0]Please include your 1st & 2nd choice with your successful submission and we will do our best to send your selection. No guarantee folks, but you will definitely receive one of the above daggers! [/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Write a Post about King of Swords on your Blog, Forum, or your own Personal Site and Claim your FREE DAGGER!

Have another idea for cross promotion with King of Swords? Let us know!

[SIZE=+3] HOW DO I GET MY FREE DAGGER? [/SIZE]

OPEN TO US RESIDENTS 18 & OLDER

[SIZE=+2] GUIDELINES: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1] Please create a general Buzz post about www.kingofswords.com and the products we provide. KingofSwords.com offers unique handmade swords, video game swords, anime swords, and movie replicas as well as other fantasy related collectibles. To qualify your post must use the word "swords" as anchor text linking to www.kingofswords.com. In addition to the required link, please use at least one of the following keywords as anchor text linking to the kingofswords homepage (for a total of at least two links) in your post: "medieval swords", "samurai swords", "ninja swords", "daggers", "anime swords", "fantasy swords", or "final fantasy swords".

[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]MINIMUM POST 50 WORDS[/SIZE]

** Please Exclude: myspace.com, livejournal.com, blogspot.com, wordpress.com, vox.com, xanga.com **

- INTERNATIONAL Submissions are accepted and will receive a PROMO CODE DISCOUNT, not a Free Dagger -

[SIZE=+1]PLEASE NOTE:[/SIZE]
If you have entered previous contests, your new submission should be posted on a new domain, blog, or forum. If you have a high page rank(PR2 or better), the you are welcome to repost on the same site. If you have PR5 or better, please contact us directly for negotiation of a nicer Free Item!

There's also this other rule:

If you have entered previous contests, your new submission should be posted on a new domain, blog, or forum.

If you have a high page rank(PR2 or better), the you are welcome to repost on the same site. If you have PR5 or better, please contact us directly for negotiation of a nicer Free Item!

bread's done
Back