Free T-Shirt From the Grilled Cheese Academy

[quote name='1337sauce']I wonder when I'll ever wear a Grilled Cheese t-shirt? Gotta love the free stuff though, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I plan to walk around telling people I went to a very prestigious academy that shows you how to make Zeus's Grilled Cheese.

[quote name='1337sauce']I wonder when I'll ever wear a Grilled Cheese t-shirt? Gotta love the free stuff though, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

uhh... EVERYDAY!!!

I got mine today. It came standard mail from WI. I live pretty close, so if you live on coasts, expect them to arrive later this week.

[quote name='louiedog']I got mine today. It came standard mail from WI. I live pretty close, so if you live on coasts, expect them to arrive later this week.[/QUOTE]

Woot! I actually forgot all about these.

[quote name='HydroX']Woot! I actually forgot all about these.[/QUOTE]

So did I. I opened up my mailbox and was confused as hell. The label didn't say where it was from, just my name, address, and size.

Bahaha, so I was reading this thread earlier because I had signed up for one and I made my girlfriend do the same when this was posted. Well I am up at school right now and my girlfriend was just up for dinner. When she got back home she sent me this.

CHEESEFACTORY.jpg

Needless to say I was laughing quite a bit at her mockery of the shirt that I made her sign up for. Either way, it looks like more are coming in, so I guess when I finally get back home I will have an awesome shirt waiting for me haha! Thanks again OP.

Bahaha, my girlfriend said thank you for the odd compliment Chewbacca!

On topic, I am glad to see that everyone else is getting their shirts too!

[quote name='BrolyB593']Bahaha, my girlfriend said thank you for the odd compliment Chewbacca!

On topic, I am glad to see that everyone else is getting their shirts too![/QUOTE]

Didn't get mine yet, probably tomorrow.

Now all we need is a picture of Broly's girlfriend serving a grilled cheese sammich while modeling the new shirt.

Baha, wth is that video of?

I should make youtube just videos like that on my account.

*And I told her about the whole modeling the shirt while making a sandwich... she didn't seem too keen on the idea. : /

[quote name='BrolyB593']Bahaha, so I was reading this thread earlier because I had signed up for one and I made my girlfriend do the same when this was posted. Well I am up at school right now and my girlfriend was just up for dinner. When she got back home she sent me this.

CHEESEFACTORY.jpg

Needless to say I was laughing quite a bit at her mockery of the shirt that I made her sign up for. Either way, it looks like more are coming in, so I guess when I finally get back home I will have an awesome shirt waiting for me haha! Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]

I was going to ask someone to post a picture of what the shirt looked like but this post solved said question. And bonus points for getting the girlfriend to wear it haha.

Bittersweet that I couldn't sign up for the freebie I made a post for, but glad that you all are getting your shirts. Wear 'em proud!

bread's done
Back