Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chipotleattack']Got my GH3 bundle today. I got the shipped email last friday. Hopefully my 3 MCR credits come soon.[/quote]

*fist shake* My GHIII shipped last Friday as well and still nothing. I'm hoping it comes on Monday. Was yours via UPS?

Tomorrow will be day 5 for Complete Home and Great Fun, so hopefully I get my credit tomorrow. When should I cancel those? Day 25 or something?

Almost forgot Monday was a holiday, just canceled Online Supplier.com. They are open on the weekends which is good. The guy kept egging me to keep the the service and try it until the 19th (which is when my trial ends). Just stay firm and keep saying you want to cancel and its done.

[quote name='Rocko']*fist shake* My GHIII shipped last Friday as well and still nothing. I'm hoping it comes on Monday. Was yours via UPS?

Tomorrow will be day 5 for Complete Home and Great Fun, so hopefully I get my credit tomorrow. When should I cancel those? Day 25 or something?[/quote]

yea mine was shipped out on thursday last week.
If you can look.
What State did the package come from, and was it from amazon?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Check out the link I provided. They will leave messages. Messages threatening to send the police to your house and other strong arm tactics. I'm actually hoping they call me back, i'd love to see them try to explain the debt I owe. I've never been in debt my entire life.[/QUOTE]

This doesn't make sense. Collections for WHAT? If you cancel your account.. then what's being collected.. ??

Plus, collections/debit only really counts when they have your SSN#

[quote name='supraazn']yea mine was shipped out on thursday last week.
If you can look.
What State did the package come from, and was it from amazon?[/quote]

I have no idea, how would I be able to find that info? They didn't give me any tracking info.

I'm confused on how I'm supposed to know how I'm all good to go on all my offers? Rock Band Drums still have processing. Sorry for bothering but as I said before this is my first Trainn experience. It says "Completed Offer 1" and "Completed Offer 2", so I'm assuming I'm all good at this point and it's the fun waiting game?

[quote name='Rocko']I have no idea, how would I be able to find that info? They didn't give me any tracking info.[/quote]

It should be on the shipping label on the package.
The sender/return address.

Thanks for looking ... i'm just dying to play that damn game.

[quote name='supraazn']It should be on the shipping label on the package.
The sender/return address.

Thanks for looking ... i'm just dying to play that damn game.[/quote]

...I didn't get it yet.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Check out the link I provided. They will leave messages. Messages threatening to send the police to your house and other strong arm tactics. I'm actually hoping they call me back, i'd love to see them try to explain the debt I owe. I've never been in debt my entire life.[/quote]

ive gotten one call like a few days ago that i think was from this but i didnt asnwer and i didnt get a message or have heard anything abck either. You sure you cancelled on time or made sure to select no to all the other offers.

-mike

[quote name='Rocko']...I didn't get it yet.[/quote]

ohh crap haha, i quoted your original question to him, but i guess i meant the questions for chipotleattack.

Sorry about that.

[quote name='lilboo']This doesn't make sense. Collections for WHAT? If you cancel your account.. then what's being collected.. ??

Plus, collections/debit only really counts when they have your SSN#[/quote]

Exactly, it's just a scam. They even ask you for your SSN over the phone. They pretty much use scare tactics to get you to send them money that you don't owe.

Also, it has nothing to do with canceling the offer on time. See, what happens is, you sign up with an offer (like online supplier), they take your phone number and sell it out to other companies. That's why you get the calls. It has nothing to do with the actual offer, it's just their way of making money off of your number.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Exactly, it's just a scam. They even ask you for your SSN over the phone. They pretty much use scare tactics to get you to send them money that you don't owe.

Also, it has nothing to do with canceling the offer on time. See, what happens is, you sign up with an offer (like online supplier), they take your phone number and sell it out to other companies. That's why you get the calls. It has nothing to do with the actual offer, it's just their way of making money off of your number.[/quote]

yup, and they do the same thing with your home address as well.
So thats why you shouldn't be surprised if you now get alot more physical junk mail too.

[quote name='SMMM']I have a question about the Paypal digital debit thing. Now, I signed up under Increase Your Margin 2 weeks ago from tomorrow...which means I can't call until Monday to cancel..which is over the trial period. =\

BUT, I paid with the Paypal digital debit card and selected "single-use card". Does this mean the card is exclusive to the site, or that it's "one-time use" and they can't charge it again? (unlikely, but there's always hoping).[/quote]

CLOSE THOSE CARDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! they CAN charge u even if its a single use card, single use means u can only use it once at a retailer/subscription service but I know from experience they can most definitely charge u (a 170.00 lesson learned) always close the card after creating it trust me

oh forgot to add that i got a $120 amazon gift card for returning one of my gh3 bundles. Yeah it is safe to do do guys.

cheers,
Mike

I closed Online Supplier today...

man, they hassled me! Some guy I could barely understand answered the phone. I tell him I want to cancel and he insist I stay signed up until the 21st (one day before the trial is over).

I say now, and he says "while i process your cancellation can you tell me why you cancelled?" so I say after reviewing the program I don't want it.

he says "some of our customers have made a significant amount of wealth with our program, WITH THAT SAID...i'll just leave you signed up and you can call later if you want to cancel"

I'm like WTF? NO!, now process my cancellation like you said you were doing 5 minutes ago. So he finally does it and then gives me a confirmation number that was 12 digits long, but he paused for like 3 seconds in between each number so it's like 1...........4..........6.........7

I was patient, got the number, then got off the phone as quickly as I could!

I was shocked that they were open so late tho...after 5 on a weekend...that part worked out good for me.

I tried to call grant consultant, but it just played this funky music for about a minute and then it said all operators were busy and told me to email [email protected] and someone would respond within 1 business day.

i just cancelled online supplier also, but when they said they wanted to keep me on till the 25th i was like nope, she hesitated then gave me the confirmation number, and I just got the email. I had the service for about 5 or 6 days, will I get my credit revoked?

Sounds like between the troubles they give you to cancel and the companies they sell your number to, Online Supplier should be marked off as DO NOT DO THIS OFFER on the 2nd post of the thread.

ALERT:

We're sorry!

We are unable to complete your request as there is a limit of two (2) Guitar Hero Bundles per account.

LOL. Well, at least I cleared most of my credit debt before they decided to do this.

edit: on to gh2 hahaha

Has anyone done Magazine Burst offer? At $5 per magazine subscription it seems like a pretty good offer for EGM, Maximum PC, PC Gamer, Games for Windows + 1 random magazine.

Damn. Some of these offers are turning into real nightmares

On a side note - SpitFire158, your PM box is full. I know you post in this thread sometimes, so I'm hoping you catch this :)

We should def. have something in the main post about Online Supplier. They aren't worth the hassle, espc. since they sell your phone number. There are better options.

Anyone else having problems getting GameFly to even let you register? It keeps saying there is already an account under this email even though I havr used multiple emails and have never had a GameFly account.

For the record, everyone, I am not allowed (or going) to post "do/do not do this offer." It is up to everyone to read the thread and see the opinions/advice that others give.

[quote name='opterasis']Bah, I ordered Lost Odyssy back in January, its been out since Wednesday, and it's still saying preordered, waiting for item or whatever.[/quote]

I know what you mean i ordered it the minute it was put up on the site and its still on pre-order waiting for item.

GAME UPDATE IS UP!

Wah! No Karaoke Revolution :whistle2:(

Edit: They Just Added IT!

So I just placed an order for Karaoke Revolution and Rock Band Drums. Ill soon be ordering Sega Superstar Tennis, once the release date approaches a bit.

From what i can tell they added

THE CLUB
DARK SECTOR
RAINBOW 6 VEGAS 2
LOS VIA DOMUS
TURNING POINT
CONDEMNED 2
FIFA STREET 3
FRONTLINES FUEL OF WAR
MAJOR LEAUGE BASEBALL 2K8
BULLY
WORLD IN CONFLICT
VIKING
SEGA SUPERSTAR TENNIS
NBA BALLERS
AMERICAN IDOL
UNIVERSE AT WAR

NO ARMY OF TWO or GTA4:cry:

GTAIV comes out in early April, so it will likely be added next month, not this month.

Sega Superstars Tennis sounds neat, I might have to look into that one.

Glad to see Bully is up. Once I get my two credits I'll be placing an order for it. Are there any drawbacks to ordering a game so soon before its release date?

Edit: Oh, shit, today is day 5 since I've done Complete Home and Great Fun. I really hope I won't need 2 MCRs. :/

Shit, there's at least three games I really want in this update. Gah, time to do more offers lol

Oh, and the monthly 2 or 3 days of peace are finally here. Only a few more days before people are gonna be crying about wanting the next update. :drool:

Man, I hope Online Supplier isn't gonna be a terrible offer, I got a call from Buena Park, California today but I never answer anything unless I know who it is. I just hope Online Supplier doesn't turn out to be the worst $2 I ever spent. Also I may have to pick up Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and wait for GTA4.

Actually I'm torn between Frontline and RBV2.

[quote name='zerowing']Man, I hope Online Supplier isn't gonna be a terrible offer, I got a call from Buena Park, California today but I never answer anything unless I know who it is. I just hope Online Supplier doesn't turn out to be the worst $2 I ever spent. Also I may have to pick up Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and wait for GTA4.

Actually I'm torn between Frontline and RBV2.[/quote]

Not sure if you have played the frontlines demo, but i'd def go for rainbow 6 instead.... and anyone think they may put up the collectors edition of gta4?

I almost shitted some bricks because I realized I forgot to call and cancel Grant Consultant Friday and tomorrow's the last day of my trial. So I just quickly shot them a cancellation email.

Hopefully they catch on.

[quote name='Rocko']GTAIV comes out in early April, so it will likely be added next month, not this month.

[/quote]

April 29th actually, but yea. I think they're going month to month with updates now.

This is a pretty good update. I've not played Bully yet but since its retail 49.99 Im just going to buy that one, but will probably jump on Vegas 2, but want to wait to see how the PS3 version stacks up.

[quote name='spauldingfan']and anyone think they may put up the collectors edition of gta4?[/quote]

Id say the chance is slim and none. The only collector's edition I can recall them ever putting up was Halo. They havent put one up since. I wouldnt bet on it.

i'm sure its been mentioned before but at 166 pages its impossible to search. Where in your paypal account do you go to create a temp credit card ?

thanks for the help.. is there away to put a specific amount on the card? or rather is it not a problem to have your bank account connected to your virtual card?

I'm hoping they order the fucking drums from Walmart, I made the mistake of putting in a preorder for these last month thinking I would get them before I leave for vacation, and now I am worried that they won't ship in time and UPS will leave them outside my house for 5 days. :cry: I leave on the 28th by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back