Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may have forgotten an offer that I had signed up for, because I received no email or the credit hasn't come in yet, could I find out which company it is by looking at my credit card statement online?

My Drums are here :)
..My 4000 points card still have not showed up :bomb:
It's been well over a week since I got the shipping date on those. Grrr.

[quote name='janglypangly']If I may have forgotten an offer that I had signed up for, because I received no email or the credit hasn't come in yet, could I find out which company it is by looking at my credit card statement online?[/quote]

It may be possible by the name that appears, but some are very vague.

Ha! The Rock Band Drums *did* beat DMC4, even though it "shipped" 12 days earlier than the drums.

And damn, the drums are much harder than the guitar.

[quote name='janglypangly']If I may have forgotten an offer that I had signed up for, because I received no email or the credit hasn't come in yet, could I find out which company it is by looking at my credit card statement online?[/QUOTE]

If you know which charge is the mystery one, and you can post the company name and amount here, someone might recognize it.

UPDATE! Got the drums they were delivered to my dads office :D :applause:

Anyone else having real trouble with the drums? I can't do the bass pedal very well and I even miss notes where I thought I hit them.

Yeah I have no rhythm/coordination but I'm getting slowly better after a couple of songs, I sucked at guitar too (still kinda do but at least at mediums...)

I have the trouble with hitting the notes, but still counting as a miss. I may be getting a little ahead of myself and letting the stick bounce or something, but I dunno. My combo count will reset and it'll mess up the current overdrive point thingy, but it still counts and looks like I hit the note on-screen. It's weird. I've kinda got used to the bass pedal, but it is way different from playing guitar and will take some getting used to.

I can play some expert songs and beat hard on guitar, but can't do any medium on drums YET. If anyone wants to play with me as a band online, just add me. My GTag is SpiderLocMTGO.

I got home today to find a huge box in front of my door.. It Was My drums!!!!

Looks like everyones has been getting there drums so ROCK ON!!!! lol

Muffin, nice to see you get yours b4 you went on vacation. That would have sucked, probbably gotten stolen or sumtin.

I just tried to sign up under google and got this:

The following errors occurred while processing your information:

Transaction declined. Duplicate transaction. Please call 801-578-9020 for assistance.

Is this a e-mail problem, meaning I signed up for it under the same e-mail address, or a credit card problem, meaning I can't use the same credit card for this one as Yahoo Success Center?

I remember reading a quote from a Harmonix person (I think) who said something like, "If you get 100% on Expert on the guitar, you've learned nothing about playing a real guitar. If you get 100% on Expert on the drums, you've pretty much learned how to play the drums."

I played Rock Band at a friend's house, and found the drums were my least favorite, so I plan to just get the game and a guitar (maybe two guitars). If any of my Trainn credits come through, of course...

Oh, and if you're missing notes you swear you hit, and you have an LCD TV, there's a setting to adjust the timing. Try that, because it may actually be off. It was for my friend.

[quote name='munch']I just tried to sign up under google and got this:

The following errors occurred while processing your information:

Transaction declined. Duplicate transaction. Please call 801-578-9020 for assistance.

Is this a e-mail problem, meaning I signed up for it under the same e-mail address, or a credit card problem, meaning I can't use the same credit card for this one as Yahoo Success Center?[/quote]

Yea you cant use the same credit card again.
People get around this by using paypal's virtual cards tho.

Yeah, it's pretty difficult to implement a playable guitar with every string and fret. Playing one particular set of drums is much easier to implement, and I'd imagine it would also much easier to play a real set.

My problem isn't because it is an LCD, our TV is too ghetto for any of that. It gives the little image of the node "popping" as if I hit it, but it also messes up my combo/etc.

YES! Just got my drums today! And wow do I suck, I can only get like 85% on easy...

Does anyone else find that the pedal is uncomfortable? The way I have my leg, it seems like my ankle always cramps up when I try to use it. Maybe I'm sitting too close...

Hahaha...it's funny to hear about you guys struggling on the drums. I'm a guitar player in real life, but I've dabbled on drums for years, so picking up the RB drums wasn't all too difficult. The kick pedal is the biggest thing to get used to, but if you have some sort of rhythm, you should be all right.

Also, a word of advice. Don't leave your foot raised above the pedal. Leave the pedal pressed, and only raise your foot slightly when you need to strike for the next beat. This will help with calf/ankle strain.

[quote name='spauldingfan']has anyone else noticed Online Supplier is no longer in the offer pages?[/quote]

Yeah...it's gone. I wonder if they violated some sort of Trainn policy by selling people's numbers and Trainn dropped them from a bunch of complaints.

I think that's where the scam letter I got in the mail came from. I don't legally live here (with my fiance), so they couldn't have found it on a legal document or in the phone book, and the only place I gave my address to was for TRAINN stuff and to have things delivered from eBay/Amazon, and I doubt some rogue eBay seller was selling addresses.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']I think that's where the scam letter I got in the mail came from. I don't legally live here (with my fiance), so they couldn't have found it on a legal document or in the phone book, and the only place I gave my address to was for TRAINN stuff and to have things delivered from eBay/Amazon, and I doubt some rogue eBay seller was selling addresses.[/quote]

what was the scam?

One of the "here's a check, cash it and send us some money from Western Union before they catch the error and send you to the slammer for trying to cash a fake check" scams

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hahaha...it's funny to hear about you guys struggling on the drums. I'm a guitar player in real life, but I've dabbled on drums for years, so picking up the RB drums wasn't all too difficult. The kick pedal is the biggest thing to get used to, but if you have some sort of rhythm, you should be all right.

Also, a word of advice. Don't leave your foot raised above the pedal. Leave the pedal pressed, and only raise your foot slightly when you need to strike for the next beat. This will help with calf/ankle strain.[/quote]

I also found it wierd that it is more comfortable for me to use my left foot even though I am right handed.:lol:

[quote name='n8rockerasu']
Also, a word of advice. Don't leave your foot raised above the pedal. Leave the pedal pressed, and only raise your foot slightly when you need to strike for the next beat. This will help with calf/ankle strain.[/quote]

He's right. This is how to really play the drums in terms of using your feet w/ hi hats and drum kicker

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hahaha...it's funny to hear about you guys struggling on the drums. I'm a guitar player in real life, but I've dabbled on drums for years, so picking up the RB drums wasn't all too difficult. The kick pedal is the biggest thing to get used to, but if you have some sort of rhythm, you should be all right.

I haven't had the chance to play too much with the drums (a little last night) and the wife and I were discussing playing the RB drums versus real drums.

What I find hard is that all the drums are on the same "plane," it kinda makes crossing over a tad awkward. For example, using your left hand to hit the Green pad. (I mean, your snare wouldn't be on the same level as your cymbal.) Maybe just getting used to them will fix things.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no drummer. I can actually play a little guitar, and I admit I suck at Guitar Hero/ RB. Playing guitar, I find I do better on songs I don't know, because I'm focusing more on watching when to play the note instead of listening when to hit it. I found that with drums last night, too - I kept wanting to hit beats that weren't there on Easy.

Maybe it's just my set, but my red drum doesn't seem to respond very well...

Oh yeah, filed my MCR on First Save today, too...

Crap, I realized it isn't free. Today is the last day of my 7 day trial, and their phone lines are closed. Should I be able to e-mail them and cancel it that way?

Man still no sight of my DMC4 that was shipped on the 12th. I emailed them last week and no response. I'm starting to get worried. Suggestions?

[quote name='CouRageouS']Man still no sight of my DMC4 that was shipped on the 12th. I emailed them last week and no response. I'm starting to get worried. Suggestions?[/quote]

Have you filed for a support ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back