Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mcdaking84']does anyone know if I could buy a copy of rockband from say best buy and return the one I am going to get from Trainn with a receipt?

or does the barcode **** it up[/quote]

It shouldn't be a problem if you do this.

On a side note 2 games I ordered have been processing since the 17th. Usually takes only a few days for me.

[quote name='supraazn']Watch out, maybe he's trying to pick up a package of his own if you know what i mean :drool:[/quote]

Heh - I'm not worried about that. In fact, I'd feel sorry for him if he tried anything...and that's before *I* even found out. ;)

[quote name='aznguyen316']Finally Got my Guitar Hero III from the 17th and Oblivion Game of the Year yesterday from shipped 17th but missing Lost Odyssey same shipped date[/quote]

Well I should be receiving CoD4 soon then, *keeps hopes up*. Its just that Ive never had to wait this long.

[quote name='supraazn']Watch out, maybe he's trying to pick up a package of his own if you know what i mean :drool:[/quote]

Yesterday my fiance's ex-bf called her to test if he could "resist temptation" (more like resist the force of getting slapped around by me, my fiance, and/or his wife). She knew he was married and his wife was a friend of a friend, so she got her number and called and told her. I wouldn't want to be him right now.

has anyone tried shopdani? it says you can return and get a refund on the item. seems relatively easy...just wanted to know how it was if anyone's tried it.

i want to try doing the book club things but they seem complicated...like when can you cancel and when you ship the items back is it prepaid? particularly zooba, disney, and carebears.

Zooba is worth keeping if you like books at all, $9 for new-release hardbacks is awesome.

ShopDani didn't take my VCC for some reason, but be careful, you have to cancel something with it. It is EXTREMELY buried in the terms and conditions and the additional price is never even mentioned, so be careful with that.

I don't know about the Disney or Carebears, but I have heard people can cancel Zooba via e-mail/phone before the first book ships out and get a refund.

Yeah I think Online Supplier sold my phone number or something, I got about 15 random ass calls today and Online Supplier is the first and only thing to come to mind. I'm pissed at the moment and of course I can't do anything about it.

On topic waiting for GTA4 to be put up and still deciding on another game since I have enough points.

[quote name='popemogoth']Does anyone have any info on First Club Save? I did the offer but did not receive a welcome email. Can I call them and ask for one?[/quote]

I got the welcome e-mail from them but no credit and today is the 3rd day.

How do you cancel Zooba? They don't seem to have the option on their Contact Us form, and now they're spouting some business about buying 3 books.

[quote name='zerowing']Yeah I think Online Supplier sold my phone number or something, I got about 15 random ass calls today and Online Supplier is the first and only thing to come to mind. I'm pissed at the moment and of course I can't do anything about it.

On topic waiting for GTA4 to be put up and still deciding on another game since I have enough points.[/quote]

Was just about to post the same thing...

And they call all the time. Got a call last night from one of them. Caller ID came up with something about Utah. I was hoping it was a contest I had signed up for... But nope. Was someone trying to get me to buy something else.

He did say it was because I signed up for Online Supplier. Which I told him I already canceled & for them to stop calling me. Hopefully they do. :roll:

My Drums better come today to make the harassment worth it.

[quote name='popemogoth']Does anyone have any info on First Club Save? I did the offer but did not receive a welcome email. Can I call them and ask for one?[/quote]

Check your junk, thats where mine was.

And yea, Online Supplier calls, a fucking lot at that. Annoying bastards.

[quote name='Holt']How do you cancel Zooba? They don't seem to have the option on their Contact Us form, and now they're spouting some business about buying 3 books.[/quote]
Yeah I was worried about that too but I just called the number Rig references on the first page of this thread. I didn't order any book but they canceled my account that same day.

Can someone who has received a welcome e-mail from First Club Save PLEASE tell me what the e-mail address it came from is? I want to type it into my e-mail search bar thing because I haven't received anything in my normal mail or my bulk and I want to make sure I didn't skip over it. DO NOT DO THIS OFFER!!! I have already been charged $39.64 after 1 week of trying to figure out how to log in. I tried canceling online but after I submitted my information, the page simply refreshed. I'm out $40 and still haven't received credit for the offer and I don't even have any proof that I ordered it. Can someone please help me find my welcome e-mail??? Just tell me who the sender or what the title is. Thanks.

Kwoody, I haven't done the offer. I was waiting to see if people get credited or recieve e-mails and end up getting MCR.
Not trying to point the finger here, but when you do these offers it is your responsability to jot down all the information they give. They will almost always have a phone number available. If not, click on Terms & Conditions, again there should be a number there.

If I'm not mistaken it's a 7 day trial, and you are signed up for TWO offers (This, + something else). That's why you were charged.

Good luck with this.

[quote name='kwoodyk34k']Can someone who has received a welcome e-mail from First Club Save PLEASE tell me what the e-mail address it came from is? I want to type it into my e-mail search bar thing because I haven't received anything in my normal mail or my bulk and I want to make sure I didn't skip over it. DO NOT DO THIS OFFER!!! I have already been charged $39.64 after 1 week of trying to figure out how to log in. I tried canceling online but after I submitted my information, the page simply refreshed. I'm out $40 and still haven't received credit for the offer and I don't even have any proof that I ordered it. Can someone please help me find my welcome e-mail??? Just tell me who the sender or what the title is. Thanks.[/quote]
Also, when i doubt, CALL. Calling is almost always easier than trying to figure out these sites convoluted email support system.

[quote name='kwoodyk34k']Can someone who has received a welcome e-mail from First Club Save PLEASE tell me what the e-mail address it came from is? I want to type it into my e-mail search bar thing because I haven't received anything in my normal mail or my bulk and I want to make sure I didn't skip over it. DO NOT DO THIS OFFER!!! I have already been charged $39.64 after 1 week of trying to figure out how to log in. I tried canceling online but after I submitted my information, the page simply refreshed. I'm out $40 and still haven't received credit for the offer and I don't even have any proof that I ordered it. Can someone please help me find my welcome e-mail??? Just tell me who the sender or what the title is. Thanks.[/quote]

[email protected](1-800-922-3516) & [email protected] (1-800-922-3615) ...You are signed up for 2 offers, charged 2.95 for both trials and both last for 7 days. Hope that helps clear up the confusion.

[quote name='lilboo']Kwoody, I haven't done the offer. I was waiting to see if people get credited or recieve e-mails and end up getting MCR.
Not trying to point the finger here, but when you do these offers it is your responsability to jot down all the information they give. They will almost always have a phone number available. If not, click on Terms & Conditions, again there should be a number there.[/quote]

QFT. If everyone followed this information, I wouldn't get so many PM's! :lol:

Thanks everyone. I was correct in saying I never received any welcome e-mails from these guys. Which number should I call and ask them about it? Do I have to call both? And what do I say? Uhhh... can you guys send me a welcome e-mail? I don't want to cancel until I have proof that I completed the offer.

Oh, and also... what is this offer even? I know it has something to do with a phone service, but what are they providing? (Since I've already paid for the next month)

Thanks for being so kind guys.

Anyone get their Drums today? I know some got theirs yesterday. Was hoping a bunch more would have theirs today.

Oh and yet another call today from someone calling regarding the Online Supplier. This one was from Arizona.... We should put a warning in the OP regarding signing up for this one. Warning that they will sell your info :(

I just got my first phonecall from Online Supplier. I cancelled a few days ago, but apparently they still want to help me with the business growth package they sent.

Whatever. Here's a tip for anyone who wants to sign up for them: http://www.k7.net

K7 will set you up with a free phone number with voicemail that sends to your email address. Use it when you sign up for offers. No more annoying telephone calls!

If you have a K7 number, and an email address you can abandon, you're protected from the spam, and Online Supplier is a cheap same-day credit.

I added (Online Supplier) phone information to the OP.

However, I will reiterate something that was said in the previous threads:

The OP will not recommend trials, nor will it specifically say "Avoid this trial!" Foladar was specific that we avoid those issues, as you should only be doing offers you are truly interested in. It's you responsibility to read through the thread (and the ToS for offers) before agreeing to their terms.

Therefore, I will not recommend anything (K7, or a fake number) that could be considered defrauding the company (within the OP). I don't think there's anything wrong with people discussing those things within the thread. ;)

Also, I'm not saying it has to be done soon, but we are probably getting close to needing a new (clean) thread for this. I have no problems copying the OP over to a new one, nor do I have a problem with anybody else taking the OP (as long as they are good at keeping up with it).

I don't think it's a violation of the TOS to use a K7 number. It's still a legit phone number that they can use to reach you. It just means the phone won't ring at 6AM.

Now, typing in 123-123-1234, that's another story, and may cause problems with crediting, contact, and cancelling.

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']I don't think it's a violation of the TOS to use a K7 number. It's still a legit phone number that they can use to reach you. It just means the phone won't ring at 6AM.

Now, typing in 123-123-1234, that's another story, and may cause problems with crediting, contact, and cancelling.[/quote]

You are probably right, but I'd rather not recommend it in the OP.

That, and I think they ask for a "Home Phone Number" which probably isn't K7. ;)

Again, I don't think there's a problem with letting everyone else know within the OP.

[quote name='wwf20112'][email protected](1-800-922-3516) & [email protected] (1-800-922-3615) ...You are signed up for 2 offers, charged 2.95 for both trials and both last for 7 days. Hope that helps clear up the confusion.[/quote]

I just tried sending emails to both of the addresses and I got the delivery failure notification from both. Just wanna give the heads up

Thanks Rig... and personally, I would rather see you stay on as OP when the new thread is created. & thanks again for all your time & effort into helping the rest of us with this site.

I just got my Rock Band drums!

Delivered just a few minutes ago by the UPS guy!

I ordered on the 17th.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Thanks Rig... and personally, I would rather see you stay on as OP when the new thread is created. & thanks again for all your time & effort into helping the rest of us with this site.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words.

Of course, I have to give thanks to all of those that have provided great information, and those previous OP's too (especially lilboo).

EDIT: There's a (crappy camera phone) picture for you all.

DSC00241.jpg

Nice, glad to see more people getting their drums.

I ordered mine on the 6th, since I didnt get them yesterday, was hoping they would come today.

Cant wait to get home & check now.

hanks everyone. I was correct in saying I never received any welcome e-mails from these guys. Which number should I call and ask them about it? Do I have to call both? And what do I say? Uhhh... can you guys send me a welcome e-mail? I don't want to cancel until I have proof that I completed the offer.

Oh, and also... what is this offer even? I know it has something to do with a phone service, but what are they providing? (Since I've already paid for the next month)

Thanks for being so kind guys.

i have had it up to here with online supplier...i did the trial and cancelled in time. now im getting calls everyday from different companies...i think they sold my information because its almost like spam but theyre calling my home and bugging me and the rest of my family...is there anything i can do about this?

You guys should be (if you don't already) telling them to remove your name from their contact list. Let them know that you know it is mandatory that they remove your information from the system if you request it. I believe it is actually against the law for them to continually call you if you have requested removal of your number.

Of course, I don't know how many different companies they sold your information to, so you may be doing a lot of "removing".

2 more hours left and still no drums... I so hope they come today since I leave in a day. My UPS guy usually comes in an hour though so there is still hope. :)

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Yeah I was worried about that too but I just called the number Rig references on the first page of this thread. I didn't order any book but they canceled my account that same day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ended up using their contact form and selected the Account: About Zooba option, told them I wanted to cancel because they didn't have enough books that interested me (which is true, seems like a good service if you're more into literature than I am) and got an e-mail the same day telling me they canceled my account.

Yep, go figure I have 1 day before I leave and the UPS truck passes my house :cry:.

Here is to hoping I get them tomorrow or they will be in the snow for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back