Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SuikodenX']No one replied my last post :cry: so I guess i'll ask again.
I got an e-mail February 1st saying they received my order for Burnout: Paradise.
Tomorrow's going to be the 18th, and I haven't even gotten an e-mail saying it's shipped. Should it of arrived, or is Burnout out of stock right now.
And to resolve this problem, do I just open up a support ticket?[/quote]Hum I'm not sure, I just ordered Burnout Paradise myself. I'll let you know if mine ships.

Quick question, I know we are not allowed to redo the same offer on this site, but is it possible to do the same one on a different Trainn site by any chance? I'm not looking to pull a fast one , just curious.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Quick question, I know we are not allowed to redo the same offer on this site, but is it possible to do the same one on a different Trainn site by any chance? I'm not looking to pull a fast one , just curious.[/quote]

It isn't allowed by their rules, and if you sign up under the same e-mail on both sites I believe it can tell that you did the offer already.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Quick question, I know we are not allowed to redo the same offer on this site, but is it possible to do the same one on a different Trainn site by any chance? I'm not looking to pull a fast one , just curious.[/quote]

actually from my experience (I'm signed up on a FEW TRAINN sites) it seems to be by address/name/ip... not sure which one but I have used different emails and it knows which offers I've done from other TRAINN sites

BB.com credited for me in the 2 days if I remember, maybe 3 but certainly no MCR. Already watched a couple of HD-DVD's, the service rocks =)

as for doing offers on other trainn sites, no go, I didn't know and did it and went red on other people's referrals oops!

opterasis you lucky guy I'm still waiting on my Lost Odyssey I ordered on Jan. 24.. shipped e-mail from Sunday.

I just signed up for eMusic, and it directed me to a magazine subscription solicitation. I didn't even get a confirmation email; how long before I get it (the email, I mean)?

edit: never mind, got the confirmation email this morning

[quote name='aznguyen316']Already watched a couple of HD-DVD's, the service rocks =) [/quote]

Hd-dvd huh, enjoy it now Toshiba just officially threw in the towel .... its all good i got one too

[quote name='spauldingfan']Hd-dvd huh, enjoy it now Toshiba just officially threw in the towel .... its all good i got one too[/quote]

yeah I know, but they've released a lot of good titles and hi-def is hi-def.. it's not like I'm gonna throw the player away, it works great, and the titles are only gonna get cheaper. The medium doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm getting what I want and that's hi-def movies. I'll be getting a PS3 in the future to watch blu-ray movies and that's okay too.

[quote name='Trainn-Alan']Rock Band Drums started shipping earlier today.

Except for situations where items are expected to be in extremely limited supply, we don't typically pre-order items until right before the item is about to be released.

Advance release items have a high order cancellation rate as people will place an order for an upcoming game only to decide they don't want to wait for it to come out or because it's not sounding good and instead want something else. Rather then us pre-ordering something with the fulfillment source just to have to go back and cancel it later or not accepting cancelations, we wait until right before it's ready to come out to give the user plenty of time to change their mind.

Alan[/QUOTE]

good news.. but i havent gotten a shipped email yet

Well that's good, but hopefully they just don't rely on Amazon.
If they shopped Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City and others.. getting the drums out would be a lot quicker/easier

well this sucks, i jsut got my account review taken care of for the referels, and when i go to order a game it just keeps sending me back through the list of games.:bomb: Maybe this is trainns way of telling me not to order the club.

My Rock Band Drums still says "Processing" and not "Preordered". It says on top I "Completed Offer 1" and "Completed Offer 2" and on the Support screen I cannot sign up for MCR and it's been 2 weeks now. Should I just assume that "Processing" will turn to "Preordered" any day now? I did Stamps.com and Yahoo Sucess Center.

Thanks!

[quote name='spauldingfan']well this sucks, i jsut got my account review taken care of for the referels, and when i go to order a game it just keeps sending me back through the list of games.:bomb: Maybe this is trainns way of telling me not to order the club.[/quote]

I hope you do know that is supposed to happen when you order a game. You click order again and then select your item, then fill out your info.

[quote name='benzene']I didn't get a confirmation email and I'll probably need to file a MCR. How long did it take for them to send a receipt?[/quote]

Like 24 hours or so.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']good news.. but i havent gotten a shipped email yet[/quote]

Thanks for the info...
Mine still says processing as of this morning... hopefully it ships soon.

[quote name='Smidget']My Rock Band Drums still says "Processing" and not "Preordered". It says on top I "Completed Offer 1" and "Completed Offer 2" and on the Support screen I cannot sign up for MCR and it's been 2 weeks now. Should I just assume that "Processing" will turn to "Preordered" any day now? I did Stamps.com and Yahoo Sucess Center.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hang in there. I'm still waiting on the drums too. Heck I'm waiting for my DMC4 order and it's said "shipped" for over a week.

I finally decided to send back my 2 GH2 bundles to Amazon before the due date passed. Since they took a week to get here I decided I had nothing to lose by filling out the form as they took longer than they were supposed to to ship. Not only did I get the $90 apiece in gift certificates back, I was refunded the original shipping costs ($20 apiece!), so I got $220 credit for the two GH2 bundles a week from the day I sent them back.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']I finally decided to send back my 2 GH2 bundles to Amazon before the due date passed. Since they took a week to get here I decided I had nothing to lose by filling out the form as they took longer than they were supposed to to ship. Not only did I get the $90 apiece in gift certificates back, I was refunded the original shipping costs ($20 apiece!), so I got $220 credit for the two GH2 bundles a week from the day I sent them back.[/quote]

Pm'd playa

I got your PM and since I'm sure a lot of people have the same question, I'm just gonna copy/paste my reply here:

Question (summarized and added upon at parts): How do I go about returning my gifts to Amazon, and what do I say I am returning it for?

It's actually more straight-forward than you'd think.

Simply go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=15015731 (if that doesn't work go to google and just search for "amazon gift returns", it is the first link that pops up). On that page, click on "Items returned by the gift recipient." It'll ask you for the order number that is on the sheet that is in the box with the GH games, type it in and it will bring up the information for that order. Even though my 2 GH games were shipped separately they were on the same order.

Next it will ask you why you are returning. You should probably be as truthful as possible here, but even if it is shipped on time you can still return it by saying you just didn't want it. The difference is that you don't get the shipping costs back and that you have to pay shipping on the way back (though there is an option to have the shipping costs taken out of the credit you receive and printing an Amazon-paid shipping label, which worked for me on my DDR Bundle).

You should get an e-mail or come to a screen that lets you print the shipping label for UPS or USPS (it was different for my GH and DDR). Simply slap it on the original box on top of the old shipping label and you are good to go. About a week later you should have your Amazon credit in your inbox.

Note: There were reports in the past of credit going to TRAINN instead of the gift returner, but this was apparently a bug in Amazon's system that has since been worked out, and there have been no recent reports of this type of event.

Also, my GH bundles came in a week and a half or so after TRAINN sent the shipped e-mail. I'd say anything around the one week mark is fair game for return because of shipping errors.

One of my GH games looked like it was attacked by a rabid bear, so I'd imagine others might have the same experience. If the item you get is damaged, I would think there is an option to select that the item is damaged and receive full credit as well. They may just send a replacement, but I'm sure it will tell you when you select it either way.

P.S. This is completely legal and allowed through Amazon's rules (as long as you go through the proper channels and don't lie on the forms), and I didn't see anything against it on TRAINN's rules. This is completely legal and allowed by everyone involved.

ordered gh3 on feb6
exp ship was feb13
got ship email on feb18
got my gh3 package from amazon on feb19.

there is my time line. :)

Finally got skate today.

Ordered: Feb 1
Shipped Email: Feb 11
Received: Feb 20

So even games that aren't in very high demand can take about 3 weeks from ordering to receive. So don't post if all you're posting is "I ordered a game yesterday, will it be here tomorrow????" Because no, no matter what game it is, it won't be.

Be patient, you're getting games for almost free.

Wow, stamps.com really bends when you call their shenanigans. I tried calling yesterday around 11 AM and was on hold for nearly an hour before I hung up and e-mailed them (politely) asking them to cancel via e-mail since I couldn't get ahold of anyone by phone and got an automated response saying they couldn't for "security reasons." Today they charged me so I sent a rather nasty e-mail and got an e-mail back from Stamps.Com Office of the President saying that the fees were waived and they were sorry for any inconvenience. Kinda sad that businesses these days (especially online ones) are willing to rip off customers that try to play by the rules (as I did at first) but bend over backwards as soon as someone threatens to file a complaint somewhere. It really shouldn't have to come to that.

The e-mail I got back from the nasty e-mail was also less than an hour after I submitted it, which makes me wonder if they just glance at the other e-mails and toss them in a pile to answer with automated responses a few days later.

[quote name='lordwow']Did the Disney one 48 hours ago, no email, no credit.[/QUOTE]
It took me about 34 hours to receive the email. I signed up for it Monday at 9AM, got the email Tuesday at 7PM.

Unfortunately, I didn't receive credit. I went ahead and cancelled, but I guess I'll have to wait for an MCR. :(

[quote name='Joph']ordered gh3 on feb6
exp ship was feb13
got ship email on feb18
got my gh3 package from amazon on feb19.

there is my time line. :)[/quote]

Thanks for that.. ordered date feb 7th
got the shipped email feb. 17
and awaiting package.. so let's see if it comes in today =)

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']I had to file an MCR for Disney as well and got the credit that way.[/QUOTE]

Had you done an insta-cancel via the email? If you did, and you received credit anyway through the MCR, I'm hopeful...

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']Had you done an insta-cancel via the email? If you did, and you received credit anyway through the MCR, I'm hopeful...[/quote]

i did, i canceled my disney offer as soon as I got the e-mail (within 48hrs) and just received credit yesterday (after 14 days)...

have people been consistently recevieving credit for AutoVantage 10 days after MCR? I filed one the 9th and its the 20th and no credit... I don't think it's been "21 days" after signing up yet (might ne tomorrow) but has that been an issue with anyone else??

So its been nearly 3 weeks since my Halo 3 wireless headset has shipped. I recieved teh GHIII that shipped on the same day over a week ago and a GHIII that shipped on the 13th today. Should I send in a support ticket?

[quote name='mojoe_24']So its been nearly 3 weeks since my Halo 3 wireless headset has shipped. I recieved teh GHIII that shipped on the same day over a week ago and a GHIII that shipped on the 13th today. Should I send in a support ticket?[/quote]

definately send one in. see what's poppin since it'll be 3-5 days before they respond. Might as well, and if it comes in during that time, just close the ticket yourself.

Man this shit is taking awhile for DMC4. I got a shipping notice last Monday, I expected it Friday or this past Monday like my GH2 bundle. I got a package this morning and it was Katamari that I ordered Friday. :bomb:

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I hope you do know that is supposed to happen when you order a game. You click order again and then select your item, then fill out your info.[/quote]

yeah well aware of that, bu like i said, it just keeps cycling me through the same pages. Also does anyone have info on getting full hearders with Hotmail??????

[quote name='CouRageouS']Man this shit is taking awhile for DMC4. I got a shipping notice last Monday, I expected it Friday or this past Monday like my GH2 bundle. I got a package this morning and it was Katamari that I ordered Friday. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Same here, except I didn't order Katamari. I'm starting to wonder if the Rock Band drums are going to get here before DMC4!

[quote name='mojoe_24']How do I file a support ticket?[/quote]

You can click on Support and then click on View Your Support tickets and you can open a new ticket from there. If you're filing an MCR, it is a bit different.

BTW: Anyone done First Save yet? I know some people were waiting on the offers crediting, so I was wondering if those went through. I'm considering signing up...

Ok guys, what I can do about this crap?

I ordered GH3 on Dec 7th, and changed it to GH2 because it was taking so long on the 21st. They said they shipped it out on the 3rd of January. Well, 3 weeks later, I still get nothing. I open a support ticket, and it takes them 10 days to get back to me to tell me that they haven't received word from their supplier. Well, they shipped another one 10 days ago, and that still isn't here either, and I asked them for a tracking number a week ago, knowing something like this would happen, and I still don't have a response.

What can I do about crap like this?

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']Ok guys, what I can do about this crap?

I ordered GH3 on Dec 7th, and changed it to GH2 because it was taking so long on the 21st. They said they shipped it out on the 3rd of January. Well, 3 weeks later, I still get nothing. I open a support ticket, and it takes them 10 days to get back to me to tell me that they haven't received word from their supplier. Well, they shipped another one 10 days ago, and that still isn't here either, and I asked them for a tracking number a week ago, knowing something like this would happen, and I still don't have a response.

What can I do about crap like this?[/quote]

Have you emailed Trainn? That usually gets the best response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back