Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get their MCR credited for bargain.com yet? How long did it take? It's been 13 days so far for me and I'm thinking about maybe contacting trainn...

[quote name='mev1205']Anyone get their MCR credited for bargain.com yet? How long did it take? It's been 13 days so far for me and I'm thinking about maybe contacting trainn...[/quote]

haven't gotten credited for it yet, my latest 2 MCR's have taken a full two weeks to credit, so figuring in the holiday hopefully it will be on there by monday...but there's nothing i want right now anyways...a game update would be nice...cause i want burnout!!!

[quote name='mitchondria']i plan on doing the Chuck Mullaney Teaches Ebay as soon as i get in my new debit card. ive done ebay auction kit (same company i believe) before but with an old credit card.... will i be able to do the chuck mullaney offer with my new card? [/quote]

can i get a quick answer here?

I was holding out to cancel Bargain until I got credit, and then yesturday I noticed they charged me $20. I called and asked them to cancel and refund me. They transferred me around a bit and tried to sell me a lot of other bullshit, but in the end they cancelled my membership and supposedly they will credit $20 to me in 1-4 days.

Hopefully I still get credit.

What are the requirements for stamps.com? I know I have to sign up, get the confirmation email, install the program, but what do I do after that?

[quote name='mitchondria']can i get a quick answer here?[/quote]

If you get a new Debit card, you can do the new ebay company. They're the same company so you need a new card for each offer

[quote name='mitchondria']thats great news... so as soon as my new card gets here ill be golden thanks guys.[/quote]

well as long as the new card is actually a new number.. if you lost your card, they'll send you a new card w/ new number. if it's just an update for expired card, it might not work, not sure though.

[quote name='wanderinglost']Just got my GH3 bundle today, originally ordered Nov 12. My boyfriend is still waiting on two of his MCRs though. >

[quote name='Munny1212']Got my GH2 this morning. Didnt even get response email. Sent it Next Day Air.[/quote]

nice! hope mine is on it's way again hah

Well I called this number and got to Network Agenda:

1800-418-9320

I spoke to some girl and tried canceling my account. She couldn't find me in the system though, I told her I signed up through Grant Consultant and she then said theres some kind of problem with the sign ups through that site that they are working on. She asked if I got a confirmation e-mail or anything...but I didn't. Said to call back if I ever got a charge of $9.95 on my card and they'd refund it. Which I hope doesn't happen...

Does Privacy Matters have an online cancellation? I can't seem to find it. Also, for some reason I don't have any records of having signed up for Privacy Matters. (No emails, or anything, except from yourfree360games.com)

[Edit]

N/m, I figured it out.

[quote name='lonelystrider']Well I called this number and got to Network Agenda:

1800-418-9320

I spoke to some girl and tried canceling my account. She couldn't find me in the system though, I told her I signed up through Grant Consultant and she then said theres some kind of problem with the sign ups through that site that they are working on. She asked if I got a confirmation e-mail or anything...but I didn't. Said to call back if I ever got a charge of $9.95 on my card and they'd refund it. Which I hope doesn't happen...[/quote]

Hey thanks for sharing the info with us. Please keep us posted with the situation.

[quote name='aznguyen316']nice! hope mine is on it's way again hah[/quote]

Did you email them? I sent an email a few days ago and didn't get a response. Hope it comes today.

Does anyone have more info on autovantage? I know its a 1 month trial, need to keep for 21 days, and its $1. But everytime I try to sign up it just says "error" on the bottom of my IE page and the page is blank. Will I still be signed up? Any info would be great

i never got a confirmation on the disney offer and it didnt credit AND their phone lines keep disconnecting me

can someone tell me the support email address please?

I still have not received credits from Bargain.com. Been around 6 days now. How long has it taken other people?

Edit: GreatFun and Complete Home just credited after 6 days. Placed 12/27, credited 1/2

Wow. I signed up with blockbuster around the 30th, and i already got credited. I hope the netfilx comes through soon too.

[quote name='dsella']I still have not received credits from Bargain.com. Been around 6 days now. How long has it taken other people?

Edit: GreatFun and Complete Home just credited after 6 days. Placed 12/27, credited 1/2[/quote]

I submitted mine (Bargin.com MCR) on 12/14 and still awaiting credit for it.

Great fun also credited for me but took 7 days.

[quote name='lonelystrider']Well I called this number and got to Network Agenda:

1800-418-9320

I spoke to some girl and tried canceling my account. She couldn't find me in the system though, I told her I signed up through Grant Consultant and she then said theres some kind of problem with the sign ups through that site that they are working on. She asked if I got a confirmation e-mail or anything...but I didn't. Said to call back if I ever got a charge of $9.95 on my card and they'd refund it. Which I hope doesn't happen...[/quote]

Thanks for this. I actually had called that number and explained the situation to them, but the rep didn't know anything about it. :lol:

And I just submitted my account for review. Hopefully, it clears right as the new games show up!

[quote name='Rig']Thanks for this. I actually had called that number and explained the situation to them, but the rep didn't know anything about it. :lol:

And I just submitted my account for review. Hopefully, it clears right as the new games show up![/quote]

Will I get a shipping confirmation when my games are shipped out? Rock Band was expected to be shipped January 1st, and I haven't gotten anything.

Hey, I have a question for stamps.com. When i go to print stamps, it says that I need to have a valid serial number before I can print stamps. What should I do to get around that and get credited?

Edit: Can I just print postage for packages instead of regular stamps for credit?

i just sent a support email through the easyhelpcenter.com site and they canceled my grant consultant account within 2 minutes. i got this email.

## (01/02/08) ###############

your account has been canceled as of 1-2-08. We are not apart of
Network Agenda, so we will not be able to cancel you with that. But you have
been canceled through Grant Consultant and you will still be receiving
yoru C.D.

Thank you Grant Consultant

[quote name='evanft']Blockbuster credited, ordered COD4. Awesome.[/quote]

Was it through a MCR? If not how long did it take to credit itself?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Cool my Gamefly MCR credited[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I just sent in mine today. How long did it take?

EDIT: fucking awesome!! I did my Gamefly MCR and I just got the credit like.. 10 seconds ago!!

This email is to confirm that you have completed the Gamefly offer.
Regards, Transcendent Innovations
www.trainn.org
Please Note: This is an automated response, please do not reply!

[quote name='dsella']Will I get a shipping confirmation when my games are shipped out? Rock Band was expected to be shipped January 1st, and I haven't gotten anything.[/quote]

Well, the status on your game should change to "Shipped" and you should receive an email saying the item has shipped. There are times when you are not sent an email, however.

They do not provide any sort of tracking number though.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Is there anything lost?[/quote]

Nope, just need to reset to be able to order your next game. No points will be lost.

Awww yeah. All three of my games shipped. I also received my cancellation email from grant consultant. Fantastic!

My Rock Band game only changed to ship literally right after I posted asking that. Haha, scheduled for the 1st, shipped the 2nd. E-mail said within 5 days I should get it. Sweet!

Still waiting on Bargain.com to order my 4th game, it's been 6 days - should I file a MCR?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Also what does resetting your acct do?[/quote]

[quote name='SpitFire158']Is there anything lost?[/quote]

my2k already answered you both times, but this information is in the OP!

I did the Stamps.com offer, it didn't credit immediately, and it's been 7 days. Should I do the MCR for it or wait the 21 days?

[quote name='Okatha']I did the Stamps.com offer, it didn't credit immediately, and it's been 7 days. Should I do the MCR for it or wait the 21 days?[/quote]

Why would you wait? File the MCR immediately.

Still haven't got a cancellation confirmation from Grant Consultant. Why is it so unfortunate for me? Someone else got an email within 2 minutes.

[quote name='Rig']Why would you wait? File the MCR immediately.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rig, I'll file it right away.

Kind of annoying, I've done 8 offers and only 4 of them credited properly. Great luck I have.

I am going to go the extra mile and say this:

If anyone of you plays their 360 with friends...get Scene-It. I am serious. Me & my BF are havin a blast with this game..and the "BIG BUTTON CONTROLLERS" are pretty awesome. This is so awesome and I really do hope DLC is available for this game ASAP.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back