Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ddrpower']I just got my GHIII today. Ordered Nov 27.

Edit:Bargain.com just credited too. Great day.[/quote]

Nice. How long after your MCR did it credit?

[quote name='elpolloestupendo']Has anybody here had trouble canceling Zooba in the past? I tried to do an e-mail cancellation and was told that I had to order five books before I could cancel. Obviously, that didn't happen to Rig. Has anybody else had that happen? Maybe if I call them they'll let me do it?

EDIT: Never mind, I called and they did it no problem.[/quote]

How long did you wait to cancel? It doesn't seem like they really have a "trial" period like the other offers.

[quote name='Manning']I got a cancellation email from DealMax after I went to there site. But Yoursavingsclub is getting worse and worse. I was never given a member number, I called to cancel and only got errors from the automated support, and today I just got an email telling me that something has happened with my email and it was being delayed. That was sent to me by Gmail. So I went to their site and tried to select Contact Us and then Cancel Membership, but of course that button didnt work. Luckily I was able to select a different issue and then change it before I sent the email.[/QUOTE]
Yikes. I guess I was lucky. I signed up for Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards on Saturday 12/29, and immediately got an email from YSC with a member number. I went on their website, cancelled using that number, and got email confirmation of that.

Assuming I wasn't somehow signed up twice (which everyone said doesn't happen, right?), I was free and clear of YSC without much trouble at all.

Alright, I got 2 users to sign up. I need to complete just one offer for the Scene It Bundle. I have already completed Bidz.com, Simply You, and At Home Rewards. Which one do you guys think I should complete next? Thanks, I appreciate it!

i finally got a response about my gift card that i didnt get yet (got the shipping email 12/21 i think), but im still waiting on my bargain mcr...i need xbox live gold, ive been using 48hr codes since it ran out

[quote name='HighlightShow']Alright, I got 2 users to sign up. I need to complete just one offer for the Scene It Bundle. I have already completed Bidz.com, Simply You, and At Home Rewards. Which one do you guys think I should complete next? Thanks, I appreciate it![/quote]

Stamps.com credited me within a half hour. But they charge you 15.95 authorization fee, supposedly it drops, but it's been 5 days and mine still hasn't dropped.

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']Yikes. I guess I was lucky. I signed up for Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards on Saturday 12/29, and immediately got an email from YSC with a member number. I went on their website, cancelled using that number, and got email confirmation of that.

Assuming I wasn't somehow signed up twice (which everyone said doesn't happen, right?), I was free and clear of YSC without much trouble at all.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had got that, but I have searched my email several times and still don't see a membership number. I had one for DealMax, but not for YSC. I can't call, the email doesn't work and I don't have a number. Quite a setup here.

I picked up GH2, 3 and Scene It in the last couple days, I'm gonna do another couple offers tomorrow. Pretty awesome deals so far and haven't had any trouble canceling stuff.

Can somebody please, please that signed up for Dealmax tell me if they were charged anything from Yoursavingsclub. I have a $1 charge from Dealmax, but nothing from Yoursavingsclub. Maybe I wasn't signed up for it?

[quote name='Manning']Can somebody please, please that signed up for Dealmax tell me if they were charged anything from Yoursavingsclub. I have a $1 charge from Dealmax, but nothing from Yoursavingsclub. Maybe I wasn't signed up for it?[/QUOTE]

Did you click on the extra gift card offer after signing up for Dealmax? When I did Dealmax, I didn't click on that and I wasn't signed up for YSC. However, when I did privacy matters and one of the other from the same company, I was signed up for YSC and received an e-mail and membership info. It was very easy to cancel online. I got a cancellation e-mail within less than an hour after cancelling.

I did not click for the $25 gift card (for Circuit City.) But I thought I was automatically signed up for YSC when I signed up for Dealmax. Or was the $25 gift card a part of YSC that I had to sign up.

Good point, thanks for that. Hopefully I can put this together, I really appreciate everyone helping. Thank you so much.

[quote name='Chuckles']Really Blood? What did they say?

I got mine around that time, still no GC.[/quote]

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

I apologize for the delay in our responding to your email. Due to
a limited holiday schedule during the early part of this week and
last week and the number of inquiries submitted, unfortunately,
we had gotten backed up in answering inquiries.

I am sorry to hear that. Please allow us to look into this further
and a representative will be in contact with you in the next 1-2
days with additional information."

back to waiting to hear from them again.

That doesn't sound good regarding the gift card offers. I initially didn't go for them, since I thought something like this would happen, but I just put in my info for gift cards from both GreatFun and CompleteHome. I was already signed up for YSC from another offer, and I don't think I'll be able to be signed up again (or twice). I sure hope not.

Wow, that's just great.

People who got delays on GHIII had an alternative so that they didn't have to wait, and now the alternative takes longer to get than the damn game. Gotta love the internet. Meh, too happy to be upset about it... MY 360 CAME A FEW DAYS AGO!

my order of COD4 shipped that what the e-mail said how long does it takes? and who ships it? I didnt receive a tracking number though. Thanks

[quote name='lobitoh']my order of COD4 shipped that what the e-mail said how long does it takes? and who ships it? I didnt receive a tracking number though. Thanks[/quote]

English not your first language??

Nevermind. UPS shipped mine and it took about 12 days after I got the email.

[quote name='classact']Has anyone done Yahoo Sucess Center, Is it any good, is it just the 1.95 charge and does it credit fast?[/quote]

It is just the 1.95 charge, but make sure you cancel or you are charged out the booty. It credited quickly for me, I recommend doing the offer.

Ok, I finally got the confirmation from Disney (like 36ish hours later) and that's canceled & taken care of. No charges have been made. No holds have been made...and I got credit for it :D

Here's my question.
Disney, Dr Seuss (no longer up, so it seems) and Care Bears are all scholastic offers, so they will all work the same. Has anyone here done 2 or all 3 of these offers? If so, can you use the same credit card OR does it have to be a different one?
Please only respond to this if you know for sure :)

I too, just got the Disney email. This is the third day I think. It says you have to click the cancel link within 24 hours but that doesnt matter.

I'd recommend this offer to anyone. It's an instant credit and it ends up being free (assuming you cancel pretty soon after you get the email).

haha to you guys who want my copy of Orange Box. worst game ive ever played honestly. Portal is an amazing 4 hour experience but the other games are worthless imho. TF2 is awful on console considering its meant as a PC shooter, and the Half Life games dont live up to the hype either.

if you get this game for free though, its worth it for Portal alone.

[quote name='max pl']haha to you guys who want my copy of Orange Box. worst game ive ever played honestly. Portal is an amazing 4 hour experience but the other games are worthless imho. TF2 is awful on console considering its meant as a PC shooter, and the Half Life games dont live up to the hype either.

if you get this game for free though, its worth it for Portal alone.[/QUOTE]
You need to play more games honestly. I can think of hundreds of games released in 2007 that are far, far worse than The Orange Box.

I'm still waiting on my MCR from stamps.com. It's going on two months now.

[quote name='defiance_17']You need to play more games honestly. I can think of hundreds of games released in 2007 that are far, far worse than The Orange Box.

I'm still waiting on my MCR from stamps.com. It's going on two months now.[/quote]

and i agree. there may be worse games, but that doesnt change the fact that the orange box does not appeal to me.

[quote name='defiance_17']You need to play more games honestly. I can think of hundreds of games released in 2007 that are far, far worse than The Orange Box.

I'm still waiting on my MCR from stamps.com. It's going on two months now.[/quote]

Asassin's Creed - Such a huge hype, it got very repetative.

[quote name='lilboo']Ok, I finally got the confirmation from Disney (like 36ish hours later) and that's canceled & taken care of. No charges have been made. No holds have been made...and I got credit for it :D

Here's my question.
Disney, Dr Seuss (no longer up, so it seems) and Care Bears are all scholastic offers, so they will all work the same. Has anyone here done 2 or all 3 of these offers? If so, can you use the same credit card OR does it have to be a different one?
Please only respond to this if you know for sure :)[/quote]
I did disney, and carebears, havent done Dr suess yet..but they are all Scholastic and refundable. Same credit card can be used since each offer is a different package.

[quote name='popemogoth']I did disney, and carebears, havent done Dr suess yet..but they are all Scholastic and refundable.[/QUOTE]

Thank you but I didn't ask that.. LOL
Did you do Carebears and Disney with the SAME credit card? With your same address too? Or did you need to do a different credit card? And you did get credit for both, right?

Hmm, if Disney goes through I just need to find me a ref some place. :lol: Anyways, thinking about buying Rock Band. I have 2 guitars already from this site and I would just need to buy the drum kit.

EDIT: Son of a bitch, I don't think Disney is gonna credit...

So, a fellow CAG just put me on to this site yesterday, and here's the deal:

I tried signing up for the At Home Rewards, and Privacy Matters offers, but both times, after hitting the big SUBMIT button, it told me I was ineligible, or couldn't do the offer. And yet, I still have two $1 holds on my credit card, and have gotten no emails from either of those sites. So, my question is, will I eventually get something from them, or what? Seems kinda stupid how if I cannot do the deals, they still decide to charge my card.

Starting to think this was too good to be true. :roll:

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']So, a fellow CAG just put me on to this site yesterday, and here's the deal:

I tried signing up for the At Home Rewards, and Privacy Matters offers, but both times, after hitting the big SUBMIT button, it told me I was ineligible,[/quote]

If you put Apt. and a number at the end of the address line, take it off, and it should work.

[quote name='blahzeblah']If you put an apt. number at the end of the address line, take it off, and it should work.[/quote]Tried it without the apartment number, and still got:

you are ineligible to purchase this offer at this time.
We have another offer we think you will be interested in:

And yet it took ANOTHER $1 hold on my credit card.

fuck this shit.

Actually for mine I put 666 Street Dr. Apt 123, the form would reject it if I put in 666 Street Dr. Apt #123. Didn't seem to like the hash mark, for whatever reason.

But I didn't get anything like "ineligible".

[quote name='Okatha']Actually for mine I put 666 Street Dr. Apt 123, the form would reject it if I put in 666 Street Dr. Apt #123. Didn't seem to like the hash mark, for whatever reason.

But I didn't get anything like "ineligible".[/quote]Well I'm not about to keep trying it with different addresses, only to still be ineligible and have another fucking $1 hold on my card. This shit ain't worth the hassle.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Well I'm not about to keep trying it with different addresses, only to still be ineligible and have another fucking $1 hold on my card. This shit ain't worth the hassle.[/quote]

Supposedly the charges will drop in a few days to a week. If you're pissed about $1, then don't do the stamps.com offer. They put a $16 hold on your card.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Hmm, if Disney goes through I just need to find me a ref some place. :lol: Anyways, thinking about buying Rock Band. I have 2 guitars already from this site and I would just need to buy the drum kit.

EDIT: Son of a bitch, I don't think Disney is gonna credit...[/quote]

How did you get 2 guitars from this site? I can't find them on the site...

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Supposedly the charges will drop in a few days to a week. If you're pissed about $1, then don't do the stamps.com offer. They put a $16 hold on your card.[/quote]Well, if you are deemed INELIGIBLE for something, shouldn't they NOT charge your card? It just pisses me off, that's all.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Well, if you are deemed INELIGIBLE for something, shouldn't they NOT charge your card? It just pisses me off, that's all.[/quote]

The same thing happened to me with my chase credit card but then i put my debit card in and it went through great. Also don't worry about the temp holds they will be taken off your account in 5-10 days.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Tried it without the apartment number, and still got:

you are ineligible to purchase this offer at this time.
We have another offer we think you will be interested in:

And yet it took ANOTHER $1 hold on my credit card.

fuck this shit.[/quote]
Patience Young Grasshoppa!

We all recognize your virginity to this wonderful site and it can be quite frustrating until the free games arrive. I think in the OP it states that this happens sometimes and might have some info on what to do. Just educate yourself with this extraordinary site's info in the OP.

Just did the Disney offer and Gamefly (been meaning to try this again, plus I can test games I want for free!), credited for disnye and Gamefly said about 3 business days. I'm still not sure which game I want to get but I've been leaning towards Mass Effect or something else that Microsoft Retail Training doesn't have. Actually any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back