Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock Band, Scene It, and skate. all came today. Ordered 4 days apart from eachother, all came same day.

pic105.jpg

[quote name='Rig']Chuck Mullaney Teaches Ebay
Cost: $1.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin, eAuction, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company![/quote]
Don't know if it was just me but they charged me $4.95. I contacted them by email and they refunded me the $3 difference.

[quote name='fadeandraid']Don't know if it was just me but they charged me $4.95. I contacted them by email and they refunded me the $3 difference.[/quote]
I was charged 4.95 too. Could you give me their email?

[quote name='Great One']I was charged 4.95 too. Could you give me their email?[/quote]
[email protected]

Here's the info that I provided them:

"I signed up for the Chuck Mullaney's Ebay Success Kit and the website stated I would be charged $1.95, but I was charged $4.95. Can you please look into this for me? My username is ***."

[quote name='fadeandraid'][email protected]

"I signed up for the Chuck Mullaney's Ebay Success Kit and the website stated I would be charged $1.95, but I was charged $4.95. Can you please look into this for me? My username is ***."[/quote]

Thanks a lot!

Ah, shit. I signed my name and address into the 2-Day Slimdown offer earlier today, then saw the cost and backed out since I figured the shipping would be cheaper. I decided to go with it now and it won't let me sign up again since I'm already in their records. Am I fucked for this offer? I did it for another one as well.

[quote name='Rocko']Ah, shit. I signed my name and address into the 2-Day Slimdown offer earlier today, then saw the cost and backed out since I figured the shipping would be cheaper. I decided to go with it now and it won't let me sign up again since I'm already in their records. Am I fucked for this offer? I did it for another one as well.[/QUOTE]

Try a different e-mail address.
Is there a way to change things around on your name & address?
For example my name is Thomas. I can put things like.. Thomas, or Tom..Tommy..Tomas (LOL) etc.

Also, for your address spelling certain things differently. If you live at "2333 Dirty Ass Avenue" you can change it to "2333 Dirty Ass Ave"..etc.

It's STILL accurate, but still different enough that it might go through.
Also, clear your cookies before you try it again.

[quote name='lilboo']Try a different e-mail address.
Is there a way to change things around on your name & address?
For example my name is Thomas. I can put things like.. Thomas, or Tom..Tommy..Tomas (LOL) etc.

Also, for your address spelling certain things differently. If you live at "2333 Dirty Ass Avenue" you can change it to "2333 Dirty Ass Ave"..etc.

It's STILL accurate, but still different enough that it might go through.
Also, clear your cookies before you try it again.[/quote]
Will there be a problem getting credit if the email I give the Slimdown site doesn't match my YourFree360Games account email?

[quote name='Rocko']Will there be a problem getting credit if the email I give the Slimdown site doesn't match my YourFree360Games account email?[/QUOTE]

Nope!
You only get into some deep shit trouble if you use an address that's not yours, or even worse..a made up address.

[quote name='lilboo']Nope!
You only get into some deep shit trouble if you use an address that's not yours, or even worse..a made up address.[/quote]

I can change Ave into Avenue, and change Derek to Derrick. I'll give it a shot now.

I'll keep it in mind.

It went through, but it seems you can only pay by check. That's strange. I didn't really want to give checking info, and the page doesn't have one of those little locks, either. :/

Now I'm sort of iffy on this one.

I also can't tell if I'm signing up for, like, auto-charge for more product in a week or if this is only a free sample.

[quote name='Rocko']I'll keep it in mind.

It went through, but it seems you can only pay by check. That's strange. I didn't really want to give checking info, and the page doesn't have one of those little locks, either. :/

Now I'm sort of iffy on this one.

I also can't tell if I'm signing up for, like, auto-charge for more product in a week or if this is only a free sample.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this company IS kinda shady. The fee you are paying is for the S&H for the trial of those diet pills. You ARE set on an automatic renewal. I'm not sure if it's a 7, 10, or 14 day trial. Basically if you do not cancel before that day you will be sent another bottle & automatically charged.

If you continue to go through with this offer, one thing to keep in mind since you are dealing with your checking account and not just some credit card--Make sure you e-mail them if & when you want to cancel and state that you do NOT authorize them to withdrawl from your account any longer. This way, in the event they do, you have proof and they can get into some legal trouble. When you threaten places like this when canceling.. you are pretty much guarenteed they WILL cancel your request and you shouldn't have much trouble from them.

I think I'm going to step out of this one for now and do some others. Are a lot of these offers check-only? Does this company have any other offers on the site so I can avoid them for now?

[quote name='Rocko']I think I'm going to step out of this one for now and do some others. Are a lot of these offers check-only? Does this company have any other offers on the site so I can avoid them for now?[/QUOTE]

There's a few. This & The Amazon Diet are the ones I def know about. This is the only one from this company that's currently on the site. I'm pretty sure this is also the only checking account offer on here too.

Alright, thanks. One more question:

I just signed up and paid for the Blockbuster offer. It offered me two "special deals" that I declined, and is now offering me a third, something about a $10 CC GC, I obviously don't want it, but there's no "no thanks" like this time. If I exit out of the browser will there be credit problems?

[quote name='fadeandraid'][email protected]

"I signed up for the Chuck Mullaney's Ebay Success Kit and the website stated I would be charged $1.95, but I was charged $4.95. Can you please look into this for me? My username is ***."[/quote]

Thank you for this. I am going to add it to the offer details.

It's funny. I haven't yet been charged from that offer. Been checking my statement the last couple days. Maybe I won't be charged. :lol: (I already received credit and cancelled that offer too!)

[quote name='Rocko']Alright, thanks. One more question:

I just signed up and paid for the Blockbuster offer. It offered me two "special deals" that I declined, and is now offering me a third, something about a $10 CC GC, I obviously don't want it, but there's no "no thanks" like this time. If I exit out of the browser will there be credit problems?[/quote]

No you are good. The company that hosts the Blockbuster offer is just trying to make more $ off you.

Well, I did eAuction and got my credit already. they called right away and left an automated message that gave me their number and hours so I can cancel in ten days or so. Now I just have to wait until Blockbuster goes through (said 2 bus. days) and I can order my GHIII for only $15. Damn.

[quote name='Rocko']Well, I did eAuction and got my credit already. they called right away and left an automated message that gave me their number and hours so I can cancel in ten days or so. Now I just have to wait until Blockbuster goes through (said 2 bus. days) and I can order my GHIII for only $15. Damn.[/quote]You might not get so lucky on that one, most people have had to submit an MCR for Blockbuster, so you'll have to wait up till 7 days and then 14 days after that in order to get credit :cry:

[quote name='Rocko']Well, I did eAuction and got my credit already. they called right away and left an automated message that gave me their number and hours so I can cancel in ten days or so. Now I just have to wait until Blockbuster goes through (said 2 bus. days) and I can order my GHIII for only $15. Damn.[/quote]

And wait 2 months for it.

[quote name='popemogoth']Hey guys I went ahead tried the remaining 2 Scholastic offers. Here are details on the offers. If you have any more info and suggestions regarding these offers please do so.

Word Advantage
Cost: $13.98
Trial Duration: 7 Days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-724-1818
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Special Notes: Like the other Scholastic offers there will be a link to cancel your order within 24 hours. If you cancel your trial membership within 7 days (ETA for your books is 2-3 weeks. I don't understand why this is even here.) they will refund your $9.99. The 6 free gifts are yours to keep. Just return the Breath of Fresh Air storybook and the accompanying audio CD.

Interactive Kids
Cost: $14.94
Trial Duration: 7 Days (No link, you must call)
Cancellation Number: 1-800-353-3140
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Special Notes: Another Scholastic offer however there will be NO link to cancel your order within the 24 hour period. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed!
If for any reason the fun interactive learning with Dora doesn’t thrill your child, simply return the Lost City Adventure CD-ROM to us within seven days – at Scholastic’s expense – for a full refund. No questions asked. Nothing more will be sent, and the FREE Dragon Tales CD-ROM and FREE Mousepad are truly yours to keep with our thanks for giving the club a try.

I shot off an email to Scholastic At Home (Interactive Kids) to request an order cancel, still waiting to hear back before I call. Looks like you will have to wait and receive the books before you can return it for a refund. Instant Credit![/quote]

Thanks for the info.
Question:
If I cancel WA in the 24 hours, they won't still ship out the stuff right?

[quote name='Rig']Thank you for this. I am going to add it to the offer details.

It's funny. I haven't yet been charged from that offer. Been checking my statement the last couple days. Maybe I won't be charged. :lol: (I already received credit and cancelled that offer too!)[/quote]
So that's why they're overcharging us...To make up for not charging you anything! :lol: I doubt they will charge you. I'm still within the trial period and the charge already showed up.

Did you never locate the Network Agenda info from the Grant Consultant signup?

[quote name='mev1205']You might not get so lucky on that one, most people have had to submit an MCR for Blockbuster, so you'll have to wait up till 7 days and then 14 days after that in order to get credit :cry:[/quote]

Eh, that sucks.

[quote name='dsella']And wait 2 months for it.[/quote]

Oh?

[quote name='Rocko']Eh, that sucks.

Oh?[/QUOTE]

My blockbuster went through the next day, Rocko, so don't worry about that.

And my GHIII is scheduled to ship tomorrow, and from what I've heard the estimates are reliable.

Ugh.
I still can't believe there hasn't been a damn update yet!!!
I understand it's the 9th, and we were expecting one "around the 7th"..but c'mon!!
:bomb:

[quote name='munch']And my GHIII is scheduled to ship tomorrow, and from what I've heard the estimates are reliable.[/quote]

When did you submit your request for it?

Well came home, still no Halo 3 controller.
No response to my ticket from Friday regarding it either.

But I did just get the shipped email for my Guitar Hero III (Ordered Dec.14)
Now if things would actually ship & show up.

YAY! I just did that Chuck guy offer. It went through and I was only charged the $1.95! Now I have TWO credits waiting to be spent!! Aaaaaahhhh!

[quote name='lilboo']Tell Trainn to stop sending out games and to add more fuckin games to the site!! :lol:... :cry:[/quote]

Now that my game shipped, I agree. lol

The update better go up tomorrow, this is getting retarded waiting everyday because they said it'd be up around now (we've been waiting since monday). They better put some good stuff up

My GHIII just changed to "Shipped". Ordered 12/16. I hope my other GHIII ships soon. This first one is to sell and then buy GTA IV with the money on release day. The second is for personal use.

Heh, joke will be on you guys if they take away the GH bundles and replace them with game only.

Course I would be really happy if they added Rock Band for 4 credits, heh.

[quote name='Okatha']Heh, joke will be on you guys if they take away the GH bundles and replace them with game only.

Course I would be really happy if they added Rock Band for 4 credits, heh.[/quote]

:roll:

This will be my 2nd bundle, if it does ever come. And they wouldn't just send the game when it says bundle on the site.

When you cancel you should be refunded on Stamps.com

How long has it taken for people to receive a Disney email? I did it last saturday and still no email.

[quote name='Manning']When you cancel you should be refunded on Stamps.com

How long has it taken for people to receive a Disney email? I did it last saturday and still no email.[/quote]
24-48 hours...Look for a e-mail (prob in your spam/junk folder) from scholastic.

Hopefully since everyone is saving their credits it seems that will allow trainn to catch up on some orders :). Hopefully that update comes by this sunday night at the latest.

[quote name='Manning']When you cancel you should be refunded on Stamps.com

How long has it taken for people to receive a Disney email? I did it last saturday and still no email.[/quote]

I got mine on the third day.
Here try this link. It's what scholastic sent me to cancel Disney.

I have a feeling that TRAINN doesnt want me to have my Halo 3 wireless headset. Its been since Dec 14 since its said shipped and...Nada. i asked for a tracking # a while ago...and nada.

Ive been voiceless on Live for too damn long. I just want the damn headset so i can order something else

thanksfully my games always ship quick (except gh3 took over a month) as the ship site is about 1 1/2 hrs ago. Ordered Smackdown vs raw january 1st, got it today. How backed up is guitar hero 3 now btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back