Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fadeandraid'][email protected]

Here's the info that I provided them:

"I signed up for the Chuck Mullaney's Ebay Success Kit and the website stated I would be charged $1.95, but I was charged $4.95. Can you please look into this for me? My username is ***."[/quote]

I sent an e-mail similar to this to them but they told me to call. The guy on the phone asked if I wanted to cancel, so I told him yes but wanted to see about getting the $3 credited. He said I'd have to wait to get the software, I tried to tell him that one was "electronic delivery" but he insisted that I'd get something in the mail. Not a huge deal for $3 but I may try and call back later. At least I'm canceled.

To anyone thats gotten GH3 over the last week or so...did it come UPS ground? Some people are saying theirs came 2nd day or even next day air.

With Stamps.com do you literally have to print postage, or just install? And do I have to keep it installed for the duration of the trial?

[quote name='opterasis']To anyone thats gotten GH3 over the last week or so...did it come UPS ground? Some people are saying theirs came 2nd day or even next day air.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on a GHII bundle I ordered in November. :( I've filed multiple support claims and still haven't been credited or sent a replacement.

[quote name='munch']With Stamps.com do you literally have to print postage, or just install? And do I have to keep it installed for the duration of the trial?[/QUOTE]

You should just have to install it. You might as well print it though, free stamps.

Make sure you cancel before the trial is up. And after 10 days file a MCR.

I just received credit for GreatFun, I cancelled it earlier today :p

Has anybody gotten credit for Disney that wasn't an MCR and didn't get credit instantly?

I'm trying to do the Chuck offer, but it keeps saying Verified by Visa service is unavailable and won't go through, and I know there's nothing wrong with my CC. Anyone else seeing that happen?

Have you done any offers such as eAuction or Increase my Margin recently? They are all the same company and you can't do another offer until awhile after you cancelled the first?

Zooba replied to me again after I told them it didn't say that the package had to be unopened and they told me I could return it.

Yay!

Yeah, I've done offers before, but this is a different CC and the ones I've done before were cancelled long ago. I don't get how verifying the card is not working.

No creidt from Blockbuster today. Hopefully I get it tomorrow so I can order GHIII.

Please, nobody order the RB guitar. It is trash.

Nice to see they have drums as an update, but I don't need another set. I think they only thing that interests me from this update is DDR Universe 2, maybe.

Well I just ordered Rock Band.
I wonder if it'll be worth just waiting to do another 2 credits and ordering the Drums in a few weeks since that's when they come out.

I hope the drums won't be as difficult to get as GHIII was/is. BUT, I could just order them NOW so I have them ordered..and not waiting until March to get them :lol:

Ugh.

Ordered RB & Drums.. if these drums don't come out until March then I'm going to have to cancel. I'd rather wait. In fact, I'd rather cancel BOTH

I think I already know the answer from posts in this thread, but I want to make sure- can I amass more than 2 credits at a time?

I'm wondering because I'd like to do an instant offer, get my second credit, and order GHIII, then just wait however long it takes to get my Blockbuster credit.

Also, can I do another one of those eAuction company trials, like Chuck Whatshisname Teaches eBay, even though I'm already signed up under eAuction, as long as I use a different CC#? Do I need to use a different email, or use a different name, or wait or anything?

[quote name='Rocko']I think I already know the answer from posts in this thread, but I want to make sure- can I amass more than 2 credits at a time?

I'm wondering because I'd like to do an instant offer, get my second credit, and order GHIII, then just wait however long it takes to get my Blockbuster credit.

Also, can I do another one of those eAuction company trials, like Chuck Whatshisname Teaches eBay, even though I'm already signed up under eAuction, as long as I use a different CC#? Do I need to use a different email, or use a different name, or wait or anything?[/quote]

Of course you can amass credits

[quote name='Rocko']I think I already know the answer from posts in this thread, but I want to make sure- can I amass more than 2 credits at a time?

Also, can I do another one of those eAuction company trials, like Chuck Whatshisname Teaches eBay, even though I'm already signed up under eAuction, as long as I use a different CC#? Do I need to use a different email, or use a different name, or wait or anything?[/QUOTE]

1. yes, you can stack creds.

2. from what i understand, you just need a new CC #

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']2. from what i understand, you just need a new CC #[/quote]

Yeah, it worked for me with just using different cc's. So unless they have changed things you are good to go.

rrrh.. just signed up to word advantage and after submitting my info it sent me to a blank screen. Forgot to clear cookies. hopefully it actually credits though

I was just wondering if it's still possible to request a gift card instead of GH3? It's been like 3 weeks since i've order GH3 and it's currently on "Waiting On Item" If i can still get a gift card i contact [email protected] correct?

[quote name='uEih']I was just wondering if it's still possible to request a gift card instead of GH3? It's been like 3 weeks since i've order GH3 and it's currently on "Waiting On Item" If i can still get a gift card i contact [email protected] correct?[/QUOTE]

no, they don't anymore.

Just placed my order for DDR Universe 2. Hopefully for the next update they add "Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore". Thats the enxt game Im looking forward to getting.

I was just charged 3 times by this one company the ammount of $1.95. On my bank statement it shows the following IT/EAUCTION/801-578-90. I had tried to sign up for the Yahoo Success but was denied and also for Chuck Mulaney. Not sure if that has anything to do with these charges. My last offer completed was DealMax so not sure if that has something to do either. Well if anyone could check their statements and see what matches with mines and knows where this comes from let me know. Thanks.

Sigh. I signed up for the Government Grant site, but then didn't pay for it since the S&H was more than I expected. Now they keep calling me. Guess I'll have to answer and tell them I never bought their shit.

[quote name='buterbals']Just placed my order for DDR Universe 2. Hopefully for the next update they add "Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore". Thats the enxt game Im looking forward to getting.

I was just charged 3 times by this one company the ammount of $1.95. On my bank statement it shows the following IT/EAUCTION/801-578-90. I had tried to sign up for the Yahoo Success but was denied and also for Chuck Mulaney. Not sure if that has anything to do with these charges. My last offer completed was DealMax so not sure if that has something to do either. Well if anyone could check their statements and see what matches with mines and knows where this comes from let me know. Thanks.[/quote]

This happened to me. When the card is denied an authorization charge still goes through. It's just a hold, it will drop in 7-8 days. Sometimes sooner.

hmm think i'll finally use my 2 credits on lost oddeysey or dmc 4 though i would like to wait for reviews before ordering :lol:
that or maybe burnout will actually be good

[quote name='Rocko']Sigh. I signed up for the Government Grant site, but then didn't pay for it since the S&H was more than I expected. Now they keep calling me. Guess I'll have to answer and tell them I never bought their shit.[/quote]

They called again. I told 'em that I put my name in but never bought the trial product, so she said she'd make a note of it and call back when I sign up (oh goody).

Guess I'm good until I sign up to use the product.

Well came home to find a box from Amazon...
Is it the long await Halo controller I ordered back on Dec. 1st.....

Nope

Its the Rock Band game I ordered on Dec. 26th

its close to 2 weeks since my assassins creed shipped and it still hasnt arrived. i guess ill have to send trainn an email about it.:cry:

Sooo...what's everyone's haul so far? In about a month, I've gotten:

Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero 3
Mass Effect
Oblivion: GOTY
The Orange Box

So far, since early/mid December:

Mass Effect (Recieved)
Guitar Hero III (shipped)
Guitar Hero III (pending)

Still trying to get some more referrals for this and the free PS3 site -- and actually willing to trade classic games and guides for them, if anyone's interested. *wink wink*

[quote name='evanft']Sooo...what's everyone's haul so far?[/QUOTE]

since november ive gotten:
COD 4
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card
Half-Life 2: Orange Box
Mass Effect
FIFA Soccer 08
Guitar Hero III Bundle (Shipped)
Assassins Creed (Shipped)
Burnout: Paradise (Ordered)
Rock Band Drums (Ordered)
Rock Band (Game Only) (Ordered)

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']since november ive gotten:
COD 4
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card
Half-Life 2: Orange Box
Mass Effect
FIFA Soccer 08
Guitar Hero III Bundle (Shipped)
Assassins Creed (Shipped)
Burnout: Paradise (Ordered)
Rock Band Drums (Ordered)
Rock Band (Game Only) (Ordered)[/quote]

What offers have you done. I'm looking for more offers to do. And I've only done 7 of them...

[quote name='Wicked One 612']What offers have you done. I'm looking for more offers to do. And I've only done 7 of them...[/QUOTE]

pretty much all the ones on the first page of this thread that are under $10

[quote name='max pl']wow they added rock band drums and guitar. nice. thats 6 credits i need to get those plus the game.[/QUOTE]

you should just get 2 gh3 bundles and sell the extra gh3 game. ive been hearing that the gh3 guitars are better than the rock band guitars. plus if you get the rock band guitars, you cant use them with guitar hero 2 or 3.

Sweet, I just completed Zooba. Hmmm, I want to get Rock Band, but I need the guitar from my guitar hero. Which won't be coming for awhile. Should I get Rock Band or Accessory Pack 1 (Play and Charge Kit, extra battery pack, 1600 MS Points).

[quote name='miktau']GH3 X 4. (Kept one, gave one as a gift, will sell the other two when they arrive)[/quote]

Guess this explains why people are waiting a month to see their GHIII bundles get shipped.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']you should just get 2 gh3 bundles and sell the extra gh3 game. ive been hearing that the gh3 guitars are better than the rock band guitars. plus if you get the rock band guitars, you cant use them with guitar hero 2 or 3.[/quote]

This. Do not get the Rock Band guitar, it's a total waste. Get one (or two if you want multiplayer) GHIII bundles and use that guitar.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']you should just get 2 gh3 bundles and sell the extra gh3 game. ive been hearing that the gh3 guitars are better than the rock band guitars. plus if you get the rock band guitars, you cant use them with guitar hero 2 or 3.[/quote]

hmmm yeh i'd do that but i'm thinking the rock band stuff would ship much sooner than the guitar hero 3 stuff. if this is false than i will get guitar hero 3 instead.

also, i want rock band for the song Creep alone so i'm sorta bias.

^the rock band stuff isnt even on sale yet. the release dates on amazon.com are tentative as ive seen other websites that wont even have them until march.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back