Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznguyen316']just to clarify, the new grant consultant piggy backs are NEW. On my account, I signed up like a day after Grant was posted.. and then my little sister who lives with my parents has an account.

I had her do it too, but I help w/ all the canceling and stuff for her and when she got signed up for grant consultant, two other emails were sent at the same time. And they were able to pull up the info that was used to sign up for grant consultant to cancel those piggy back offers. So Rig and 2k1 I think you guys are in the clear. My own acct I didn't have the two extra offers, just the network agenda.

and yes piggy back offers can be canceled ASAP[/quote]

Thanks for this.

I would definitely send them an email or phone call letting them know they cannot legally charge you for something that you didn't sign up for. I saw nothing about those two offers on their site, which means they aren't listed in the ToS (your sister) agreed upon when signing up.

This would probably get them to change their ToS, or take down those offers. Either way, it helps out many others.

And I'm adding those two piggyback offers to the OP.

Just so I have this straight, if I sign up for Disney, I get an email within 24 hours that I can use to cancel, and I get refunded and still get credit for it? Does this also work for Dr. Seuss?

And I heard the email shows up in the spam folder. Can anybody tell me what they put in the subject line so I can search for it (I get hundreds of spam messages a day, thanks to putting my email in some things at prizerebel

I signed up for Zooba, after reading the first page offer recommendation lists.

However, I didn't read the disclaimer(stupid me), and noticed on the cancelation help tab, "you must purchase 3 books prior to cancelation".

There is no note of this on the frontpage. Is this a new rule, and do they enforce it?? I don't want to have to pay 30$ to cancel the membership.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']My friend is going to sign up and I wanted to know what offers are cheap and easy since the good ones are gone. He's looking for 4 offers with a $15 budget.[/quote]

Read the OP. Or look back at practically every page of this thread, as this gets asked way more than it should.

[quote name='lobitoh']Has anyone tried the offer increase my margin? how much it cost? how long will it take for credit?[/quote]Please check the OP next time :roll:

Increase My Margin
Cost: $4.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

[quote name='Rig']
Read the OP. Or look back at practically every page of this thread, as this gets asked way more than it should.
[/quote]

I lol'd

[quote name='sventhebruin']Does Complete Home force you to sign up for a magazine subscription too?? I checked the OP and there's no mention. No confirmation email was sent and he doesn't want to sign up for the magazine.

The reason I ask is cuz someone from a different forum is having trouble with a couple offers I recommended.[/quote]

I didn't get a confirmation e-mail from Complete home too.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Hey, so if I signed up for At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters the same day, one right after the other, will I only be signed up for Your Savings Club (the piggyback offer) once?[/QUOTE]

Right. I did the exact same thing and just had to cancel YSC one time.

[quote name='Troblin']I signed up for Zooba, after reading the first page offer recommendation lists.

However, I didn't read the disclaimer(stupid me), and noticed on the cancelation help tab, "you must purchase 3 books prior to cancelation".

There is no note of this on the frontpage. Is this a new rule, and do they enforce it?? I don't want to have to pay 30$ to cancel the membership.[/quote]
Some people have said that they've canceled their membership over the phone before having any books shipped at all. I chose to go ahead and have them ship the first book (since I actually was interested in it anyway), but may take them up on their Satisfaction Guarantee:

http://www.zooba.com/ecom/pages/help/helpHome.jsp?faqId=10171176235392134&topicId=10161170866307925

You can cancel your membership at any time after purchasing three books. If you don't like your first book, simply send it back to us; we'll refund your money and cancel your membership.

[quote name='neilk']Some people have said that they've canceled their membership over the phone before having any books shipped at all. I chose to go ahead and have them ship the first book (since I actually was interested in it anyway), but may take them up on their Satisfaction Guarantee:[/QUOTE]

I was able to cancel before they shipped any books. Their selection is terrible FWIW.

Question, has anyone tried eAuction and Quickbooks at the same time? I have a paypal vcc so dont worry about the credit cards but the number is always the same for cancelling so what will happen when i call the company. (Ive already cancelled yahoo and chuck is waiting to be cancelled and im looking to do one more). Anyone know?

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='miktau']Question, has anyone tried eAuction and Quickbooks at the same time?[/QUOTE]

I'm currently doing eAuction and Yahoo together (same company as Quickbooks, eAuction, etc.). I used a paypal VCC for both, and both of them credited instantly with no problems. I've still got a couple more days before I cancel, but I can't imagine they're going to go back and reverse an already awarded credit. I'll try to remember to post again after I cancel the trials in another three days and keep you updated.

[quote name='neilk']Some people have said that they've canceled their membership over the phone before having any books shipped at all. I chose to go ahead and have them ship the first book (since I actually was interested in it anyway), but may take them up on their Satisfaction Guarantee:[/quote]

gotchya thanks.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']...coming up on 10 days waiting for my Guitar Hero....

How long should I wait before sending in a ticket?[/quote]

Today's my 20th day and I haven't submited a ticket. I was actually thinking about it though.

[quote name='miktau']Question, has anyone tried eAuction and Quickbooks at the same time? I have a paypal vcc so dont worry about the credit cards but the number is always the same for cancelling so what will happen when i call the company. (Ive already cancelled yahoo and chuck is waiting to be cancelled and im looking to do one more). Anyone know?

cheers,
Mike[/quote]

well i was doing eauction, 2x ebays, quickbooks, ya4hoo, imm and some others at the same time and when i caled to cancel 1 of the ebay ones she said well i can cancel all 10 of them and i said sure go ahead... that was a few weeks back and havent had a problem with it

[quote name='sventhebruin']Does Complete Home force you to sign up for a magazine subscription too?? I checked the OP and there's no mention. No confirmation email was sent and he doesn't want to sign up for the magazine.

The reason I ask is cuz someone from a different forum is having trouble with a couple offers I recommended.[/quote]

Ok, now he says that GreatFun and Complete Home abused his credit card and totally fucked him over. He had to close the account and get a new credit card number. What the hell happened here?? These were good offers for me and didn't do anything like that when I did them.

Anyone have any idea what happened??

[quote name='sventhebruin']Ok, now he says that GreatFun and Complete Home abused his credit card and totally fucked him over. He had to close the account and get a new credit card number. What the hell happened here?? These were good offers for me and didn't do anything like that when I did them.

Anyone have any idea what happened??[/quote]

Some of the offers have "other" offers that you can complete at the end (magazines, other products, etc.).

Maybe he put in his information for some of those?

For those of you who did the zooba offer and was brought to the error page, and then later got charged, what did you do?

I did the ofer almost 2 weeks ago (error page) and they just charged me $9.95. Obviousy they snt me no email and I have no credit.......

[quote name='dsella']Been 17 days since I submitted my Bargain MCR..[/QUOTE]

itll probably credit on monday. mine took 17 days too and it credited on the 11th business day.

i wonder if burnout will actually ship on tuesday.

[quote name='Rig']Some of the offers have "other" offers that you can complete at the end (magazines, other products, etc.).

Maybe he put in his information for some of those?[/quote]

I'm not sure. From what he told me, he didn't sign up for them and was trying not to put his info out there and ended up getting screwed badly.

That's one less person for this site and quite frankly, most of the people reading the thread at this other forum that might have been on the fence are surely now convinced that this site is a scam.

Dammit...

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']itll probably credit on monday. mine took 17 days too and it credited on the 11th business day.

i wonder if burnout will actually ship on tuesday.[/quote]

Highly doubtful. It doesn't ship to retail until Tuesday.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Highly doubtful. It doesn't ship to retail until Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

they actually normally ship games to stores around 3-5 days early. maybe they already preordered it at amazon so itll ship on tuesday. probably not though.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']they actually normally ship games to stores around 3-5 days early. maybe they already preordered it at amazon so itll ship on tuesday. probably not though.[/quote]
they have never pre-ordered anything before (Trainn) I dont think they're going to start now. Not trying to piss in your coffee or anything, but they've never been THAT on the ball. It's really just wishful thinking.

And that's not entirely true (3-5 day thing) I can recall 3 games recently that didnt happen to, Assassins, WWE, and COD4. All 3 I picked up at EB, and all 3 on the "advertised" release date they said that was just the "ship date", and the games couldnt be purchased until the next day because they werent in the store yet, except COD4 which arrived on the advertised date about 2 hours before close.

Games are not handled the same way as DVDs and CDs are. 9/10 times when a store or gaming website states coming June 3! Unless its soemthing huge like Halo, those are just ship dates and you usually cant get it until the next day.

Just so I have this straight, if I sign up for Disney, I get an email within 24 hours that I can use to cancel, and I get refunded and still get credit for it? Does this also work for Dr. Seuss?

And I heard the email shows up in the spam folder. Can anybody tell me what they put in the subject line so I can search for it (I get hundreds of spam messages a day, thanks to putting my email in some things at prizerebel

[quote name='SpitFire158']Has anyone done the cost of Dermawand?[/quote]

I clicked through the site and it says it is $14.95 for shipping & handling.

[quote name='msane']Yeah, thats correct, but the Dr. Seuss offer is no longer on the site.

The emails for Disney come from "Scholastic Customer Service" [email protected] with the subject "Thank you for your order".

Carebears can't be cancelled via the email link. I'm still waiting for them to send me a label to send it back.[/quote]

So for the Disney offer, you get all your money back?

Yeah all the trial web sites (eauction yahoo need diff numbers, this is irrelevant because 90% of prepaids dont work with this site). I personally use paypal virtual credit cards which gets me a new number everytime and allows me to close the card after the transaction. In other news trainn says there comng out with a wii and ps3 games site. The wii one is wiigames4free.com and i think the other is yourfreeps3games.com

cheers,
mike

Hey I did CompleteHome and hotmail actually destroyed the email for it right before my eyes.

So does anyway have a complete home email they can post up here?

Thanks.

[quote name='lilboo']i still don't know how to do the virtual paypal card...can someone explain ??[/quote]First of all, you have to have a Paypal account. You also have to have a "Verified" status, which means that you put down a credit card so they can confirm your address, and that you also put your bank account information in there. In order to get your bank account information in there, just put down your account number and then they put two deposits on your bank account. You have to check your statement and then enter the ammount they deposited in order to get it verified.

Once you've done all that, just install the Paypal plugin and it will be installed in your browser. Then, the next time you do an offer, once you come to the page where you put your credit card information, a little box will pop-down and ask if you want to generate a Single-use or Multi-use card. Choose either and then will generate it and automatically fill in all the credit card info slots.

I just found out about this and it's great, I just did all those offers (eAuction, Increase my Margin) that require different credit cards all in 20 minutes, so now I have five more offers done :D

[quote name='johnnyt129']For those of you who did the zooba offer and was brought to the error page, and then later got charged, what did you do?

I did the ofer almost 2 weeks ago (error page) and they just charged me $9.95. Obviousy they snt me no email and I have no credit.......[/quote]

Could somebody help me out please? I'd appreciate it I don't want my creditcard to get abused wehn I'm ot even signed up for the offer.

thanks

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah I have a PayPal account for about 9 years and am verified.
Where is this plug in??[/quote]I think right when you sign in your account it should be on the left of the page under "Tools"

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']Hey I did CompleteHome and hotmail actually destroyed the email for it right before my eyes.

So does anyway have a complete home email they can post up here?

Thanks.[/quote]

The headers are most likely user specific.

[quote name='miktau']In other news trainn says there comng out with a wii and ps3 games site. The wii one is wiigames4free.com and i think the other is yourfreeps3games.com[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear this from? I'd be interested, though I wonder if the offers would be the same and we would not be able to get credit for them.

I read it on the A4Free forums from a trainn employee. If you go to the wii site youll see the trainn logo and the words coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back