Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']hey guys, i found a site called http://Games.megafreebie.com. NO REFFERALS NEEDED. All you do is get 2 credits like yourfree360games and order your game. Although there are no higher priced games like GH3, the games ship super fast ( i recieved Madden 08 the day it was released).

i just thought i would give a heads up and thought maybe someone would make a thread to help people with getting credits.[/quote]

Damn, and I was just about to post this too. :D It seems that there's a 5 order limit. Oh, and GH3 is available. It is 3 points for the wired version, and 3.5 for the wireless. Also: YOU CAN GET WII OR PS3 GAMES THERE TOO!!! WHEEE!!

If anyone wants a referral for that site, PM me. I'm about to sign up for it and I figure that I should at least help someone out. Don't post the link in this thread ;)

[quote name='mev1205']If anyone wants a referral for that site, PM me. I'm about to sign up for it and I figure that I should at least help someone out. Don't post the link in this thread ;)[/quote]

refferals dont work on that site

[quote name='becuzimbrown']refferals dont work on that site[/quote]Hmm well that's strange, I guess they just haven't implemented them yet? They look like they kind of have it setup... it says 0 referrals under the games and it says that I'm not being referred by someone, so wouldn't that kind of imply that there is a system to refer people? Anyway, I guess I'll just signup then if no one can benefit.

[quote name='mev1205']Hmm well that's strange, I guess they just haven't implemented them yet? They look like they kind of have it setup... it says 0 referrals under the games and it says that I'm not being referred by someone, so wouldn't that kind of imply that there is a system to refer people? Anyway, I guess I'll just signup then if no one can benefit.[/quote]

this site is over a year old. i talked to them last year and its just part of the programming and they cant change it....so just to clear it up one more time, NO REFERRALS ON THIS SITE.

[quote name='mev1205']Hmm well that's strange, I guess they just haven't implemented them yet? They look like they kind of have it setup... it says 0 referrals under the games and it says that I'm not being referred by someone, so wouldn't that kind of imply that there is a system to refer people? Anyway, I guess I'll just signup then if no one can benefit.[/QUOTE]
They have a standard script like the majority of other sites like it. They can't change the code as it's encrypted. That's why it's at 0 and it has a ref system, but the ref system won't work.

So wait is that site just for resistance, halo 3, and zelda? or can i do a custom order?
Nevermind im retarded, looks pretty cool so far..... if i can get a ps3 game for just signing up for 2 seminars i will start the thread myself!

If you guys can post a thread for this site after trying it that'd be great. I've almost used up all the offers on Trainn's 360 site and they're getting much slower about paying out.

I just ordered GTA4 from megafreebies. from the testimonies on slickdeals forums they ship really quick, unlike a certain trainn site we know.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']So how do you see the other games? Or do you not see them until you complete (2) offers?[/quote]
Yeah, that's strange. I hope it isn't only those 3 games.

I signed up, not sure yet if I'll use it. I'd only do offers that aren't on YF360G...

Edit: Has anyone tried First Club Save or FreeCreditReport? I'm assume the latter is legit, but what about First club? They both seem to be relatively new.

I might try YSC now that it's back.

Can someone start a thread for that megafreebie site? I just did eAuction Expert and I would love to have some more information about the whole operation before I start to fully use it.

the option of which game we want in the prize is just a stock image right? we get to choose any game we want once we complete the offers, right?

[quote name='sventhebruin']Yeah, I'm wanting to know about this megafreebie site too. Only three games??

i fell for it too..... its any game you want, if you look closer it says ANY REGULAR PRICED GAME for any of the 3 systems

[quote name='sventhebruin']Yeah, I'm wanting to know about this megafreebie site too. Only three games??

Help us out, Strahan :p[/quote]

I signed up and its not only 3 games. You choose the system you want the game for. It states somewhere on there that you get to choose a game for that system of your choice. So basically you can get any game.

I still havent completed any offers as Im waiting to see which ones are worth it. They at least offer alot more offers than TRAINN does.

trainn is probably one guy working out of a basement trying to fulfill everyones orders, answer emails and MCRs, and find new offers for us to do. you guys should give em some time.

On the other hand, the GHIII bundle I ordered on Friday changed to Shipped today, along with the Rock Band I ordered on Monday.

Course, I haven't received the OTHER GHIII bundle that supposedly shipped on Monday, but I'm not ready to give up on them just yet...

[quote name='max pl']trainn is probably one guy working out of a basement trying to fulfill everyones orders, answer emails and MCRs, and find new offers for us to do. you guys should give em some time.[/quote]

it seems like that sometimes...i try not to complain much because i'm getting free stuff, but the site was better/faster when i first joined

and i joined the other site but i havent had a chance to do any offers yet

[quote name='max pl']trainn is probably one guy working out of a basement trying to fulfill everyones orders, answer emails and MCRs, and find new offers for us to do. you guys should give em some time.[/quote]

I have been in email/phone talks with them for quite a while now. I know they are more than just one guy. ;)

Their offices are fairly close to my home in Illinois, too.

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']it seems like that sometimes...i try not to complain much because i'm getting free stuff, but the site was better/faster when i first joined

and i joined the other site but i havent had a chance to do any offers yet[/quote]

Word of free stuff catches on pretty quickly. Most of these free stuff sites take a lot more effort than this one does, so this one got pretty popular. I can imagine they're pretty understaffed...(although maybe they should staff up!)

i think its just alot more stuff they have to do. it seems alot of people are placing orders and doing offers now and theyre just backed up.

woohoo, my rock band game shipped. hopefully it comes not too long after my drums

i want my mcrs to go thru quick...need sega superstar tennis!

oddly enough, all my scholastic orders i cancelled the charges never went thru on my card? hopefully i can get my zooba refunded and everything soon.

got all my support tickets answered, and my address mishap sorted out. gonna be gone for about a week from thursday on, so i doubt ill get it before then. blah

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, that's strange. I hope it isn't only those 3 games.

I signed up, not sure yet if I'll use it. I'd only do offers that aren't on YF360G...

Edit: Has anyone tried First Club Save or FreeCreditReport? I'm assume the latter is legit, but what about First club? They both seem to be relatively new.

I might try YSC now that it's back.[/quote]

Yeah, Rocko, I did the First Club Save, but had to file an MCR. The MCR credited exactly on the tenth day, though.

Haven't done freecreditreport yet, though.

EDIT: I just saw that Trainn has YourPS34free.com (I've been behind, okay?) and I see that they have a lot of the offers that are no longer up on YF360G. I'm considering starting on the PS3 site and now I wonder if I can do some of the same offers again. (Sorry, haven't scanned through the thread yet to see if anyone has mentioned anything about this yet.

Thanks Plume, I might try that one out, then.

I got my shipping email for Bully 12 days ago. I really hope it comes soon.

To answer my earlier question - when I tried to sign up for an offer on the PS3 side that I already did for the YF360G, it said I couldn't do the offer again.

EDIT: Interesting. I used the same email, but when I made a new email for the PS3 side, the limits were off.

I though this was approaching grey territory here at first, but I think I may use one email for one side, and one for the other.
According to the site's rules (emphasis mine):

4. Individuals are permitted to create one account for each of our sites. Creating multiple accounts for one site is a violation of the Terms and Conditions and will result in action against your account(s).

5. Users may not have multiple accounts at multiple mailing addresses or IP Address.

6. Only one account may be pursued per site per person, per location, per household is allowed. Any user(s) found creating multiple account will face immediate suspension and risk having their account terminated.

So I should be okay doing it this way.

freecreditreport.com credited in less than 24 hours for me. I finally have 2 credits, enough for a game. Not sure what I want to get though, either going to get Bully or something else. Was thinking about getting Sega Superstar Tennis but I dont want to wait that long to actually get the game. Im just going to pick it up this Tuesday.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Mento - Mine shipped on the 28th sent in ticket, and they said they're sending me another one and should be here this week.[/quote]

Thanks aznguyen316.

I just submitted a support ticket. What is the suggested wait time before submitting a ticket about an item that hasn't been received? I suspected I waited a little bit longer than necessary.

well I kind of know the system, so I sent it in a support ticket like 2-3 days before giving it the 2 weeks since ship date. If it arrives, I close the ticket myself, if it doesn't then I have a ticket that should be answered on the day or day after it should have arrived. So my ticket was answered by the time it took 2 weeks for the bundle NOT to show up lol. In their reply they told me it would ship the next day and be at my place in 2-3 business days so it was a shorter estimated date than their original ship notices.

Thanks for the tip. I was really hoping that it just shows up, but oh well. This is my first go around with TRAINN and am a bit disappointed so far. I have 4 games queued up to be delivered over the past month and I've gotten nothing so far. I've noticed this has been a trend at least with CAG folks here that TRAINN is slacking off a bit. Hopefully it improves.

Just in case others wonder, FreeCreditReport.com credited for me in about the 36 hours that others have talked about.

My Rainbow Six 2 order switched to "Shipped" on the 15th. Maybe that means I'll get it shortly.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Just in case others wonder, FreeCreditReport.com credited for me in about the 36 hours that others have talked about.

My Rainbow Six 2 order switched to "Shipped" on the 15th. Maybe that means I'll get it shortly.[/quote]

man it seems like everyone else gets their games shipped earlier than I do and I order mine way early. Had this ordered since Feb. 17th and nothing. When was yours placed? This happened to me w/ condemned 2.. oh well I can wait =P

Just an observation here, but has anybody else noticed that it seems like a shit ton of games have been "lost" lately, with Trainn having to "resend" them. What the hell is going on? They mainly order from Amazon. Amazon does not have that big of a shipping problem.

As Rig mentioned, and I've been suspecting, Trainn might be dying a slow death. It's one thing to get backed up over the holidays, but something just isn't right. They still haven't answered my email or support ticket about the tax situation. I guess nothing good lasts forever.

bread's done
Back