Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Their last reply was on Oct 29 when they said my game had shipped and would be delivered in 1-3 days.

I placed the order on July 19th.  I keep bumping my ticket up every Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it looks like the site is gone.

Fun while it lasted.

I wouldnt put any trust in their other sites at this point.
I just logged on and the site is still active and my order has been stuck to shipping soon.

I am assuming they have not responded to your last support ticket

Yesterday it was a generic domain signup looking thing.

It does look like it's back up today, but no update on any of my tickets.

I put in another order to clean out my last 2 credits.

Not putting in any hope that they will ship.

Anyone have any updates?

Still waiting for my July 18th & Nov 30th orders.

Did they just drop support for this?  I see people getting paid from their free PS4 and Xbox One site.

I suppose they must've; this is one of the few sites they'd actually have to work on instead of processing payouts, the occasional MCR, etc.; combine that with the low payout per order and traffic volume it probably wasn't worth it for them to keep up. Doesn't excuse ignoring valid orders, though.

Try their main contact form (http://trainn.org/contact.php) instead of the one for the specific site and see if you get any further; make sure to explain that sending support tickets has gotten you nowhere. I'd've tried it myself but I can't be bothered for a game that I ordered fifteen months ago that's barely worth $10 now.

I received a game!!!!!!!  I ordered Dark Souls II on March 6 from their latest update and received the Black Armor edition from Amazon.

They claim my older orders should also be arriving soon.

I would suggest bumping or making a new ticket if you have any unfulfilled orders.

bread's done
Back