Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I think most of us got our Resident Evil 6 orders on release day at the beginning of the month; anything later than that I can't be sure about.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Anyone having problems ordering? I hit the order button but it goes right back to the progress page.[/QUOTE]

I'm having this problem today...anyone else?

you guys think I can do a credit check for my friend on my account? Need an easy offer and he needs a credit check. will trainn find out I didnt use my info to do the offer? I remember when i started I did the same and had no problems but dont know if I can still do it. considering that if I dont get credit I have to send MCR using my frieds name on ticket etc? Should I take a chance?

hey guys.

i want to cancel great shape, but i have no idea how.

when i began the trial, i received a call from a george barker. it went straight to voicemail and i ignored it. i never received the package by the way.

anyone know how to cancel it?

[quote name='FEGuy']I placed an order last week, no problem. Have you tried using a different browser, logging out and back in, etc.?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no luck in firefox, IE, and Chrome.

I'm definitely eligible too...

"Congratulations! Your account has been reviewed and approved! Click here or visit the "Rewards" page to place your order! "

[quote name='giantqtipz']so none of you guys have cancelled great shape?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same position as you. Never received the trial shakes, can't find a number to call. They do have a Facebook though and I sent them a message on there hoping to get somewhere.

I may just end up having to file a chargeback with my bank. You will have a case since they never sent you what you ordered, thus can't send anything back + with no phone number, you should get your money back no problem assuming your bank doesn't suck.

Ugh. Still haven't received Need For Speed and it was supposedly shipped over a week ago. I inquired about a DC# and the number they gave me said it wasn't available on the USPS website.

Anyone done Profinity Credit Report and Hydroxatone offers? I did these yesterday and still have not been credited. Any troubles with these?

The site itself still works, even if it is pretty slow sometimes, but I don't really think there're a lot of offers that are exploited that way anymore, although I could be wrong. A lot of them block out prepaid/gift cards.

As for Profinity, I had to MCR it. Never tried Hydroxatone but from what I've heard it's generally hit-and-miss.

And still no Need for Speed.

Ordered it on October 25. I know it didn't come out until October 30, but still it's ridiculous to wait this long.

They said they reordered it last Thursday and that it'd arrive in 2-3 business days which would put it by at least Tuesday.

guys so i did Celixtria and I emailed them one week before the trial period ended. now Celixtria is also Hydroxatone, and I've done 3 offers that are related to Hydroxatone:

Celixtria
Instant Effect
Hydroxatone

now im pretty sure their records show that i've used their trial and cancelled 3 times. though i dont think theres anything wrong with that as long as i return before the trial period ends.

now the problem is, i emailed them one week before and they replied saying that they will email me with instructions on how to return the items.

they NEVER did (for celixtria), and 2 weeks later i received a $59.99 charge! i just assumed that perhaps i didnt have to return the products.

so i emailed them explaining the situation, and they havent replied back yet (i think they will do so this week). but basically, they HAVE to refund me the money right?

i emailed to cancel my trial before the trial period ended, and they said that they will provide me with instructions on how to return, but never sent me the instructions.

edit: btw im not altering the story in my favor. i can literally prove that i emailed before trial period ended, received a response requesting my confirmation to cancel, gave confirmation, receive no instructions

[quote name='giantqtipz']guys so i did Celixtria and I emailed them one week before the trial period ended. now Celixtria is also Hydroxatone, and I've done 3 offers that are related to Hydroxatone:

Celixtria
Instant Effect
Hydroxatone

now im pretty sure their records show that i've used their trial and cancelled 3 times. though i dont think theres anything wrong with that as long as i return before the trial period ends.

now the problem is, i emailed them one week before and they replied saying that they will email me with instructions on how to return the items.

they NEVER did (for celixtria), and 2 weeks later i received a $59.99 charge! i just assumed that perhaps i didnt have to return the products.

so i emailed them explaining the situation, and they havent replied back yet (i think they will do so this week). but basically, they HAVE to refund me the money right?

i emailed to cancel my trial before the trial period ended, and they said that they will provide me with instructions on how to return, but never sent me the instructions.

edit: btw im not altering the story in my favor. i can literally prove that i emailed before trial period ended, received a response requesting my confirmation to cancel, gave confirmation, receive no instructions[/QUOTE]

E-mail them again, explain the situation and inform them you'll be issuing a chargeback if they don't refund your money. If you don't get a response in a couple days, contact your bank/CC provider and attempt to file a chargeback.

On an unrelated note, has anyone done the Big Fish Games offer? I did it early October, sent in an MCR a few days later, and never got credit. The MCR page still just states 'recieved', and when I asked about it in a support ticket along with an order that'd been pending for two weeks, they just kind of addressed the latter issue and glossed over the former. Is it worth sending in another support ticket over? It's been over 6 weeks since the MCR was submitted.

Uggghhhh I don't understand why they are having such a tough time getting me my game.

I was told over the weekend that there was an "inventory" problem and they couldn't ship out my game as expected and they now shipped it and was supposed to be here yesterday, but low and behold it still hasn't arrived.

Yeah, I'm not having much luck either. Ordered a Gears of War controller late October, and after it spent a couple weeks stuck at 'processing' I sent in a ticket and told they had stock issues with their fulfillment center. They refunded my credits and I ordered Halo 4, which should've arrived a week ago. Sent in a support ticket for that one, no response yet.

I am also having problems receiving my game. I ordered Halo 4 on November 12th, and I still have not received it, but it says that it has been shipped as the status of the order. And they are also taking 3-4 business days just to reply to the support tickets. Anyone having similar experience?

After five days I got a response to my ticket, saying they'd review the fulfillment information and "follow up with you momentarily". That was twenty hours ago and there's been no response other than the ticket being closed.

Opened a ticket about them updating their game catalog and they responded that they'd update it today and Far Cry 3 along with other games due to release thru mid-January will be on there. So far, no update, though.

Hasn't gotten my NBA 2k13. It's been 2 months since I placed the order. It's been shipped twice,they said, but none arrived. They also haven't responded to my ticket in 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no ticket response, but apparently they marked my game as re-shipped on the 18th. Still no game or tracking number, though, so I doubt I'll be getting anything. At least it wasn't supposed to be a Christmas present.

So when was the last time anyone received a game? Right about at the two month mark now since my last order and I'm still waiting. I'm guessing if there was a problem with an advertiser over an offer I did they'd flat-out told me instead of giving me the run-around, but the only response I've gotten from them in the last month or so is that they'd review my fulfillment info and follow up with me momentarily, which also never happened.

I've asked to see a receipt or some sort of proof of shipment, but I can pretty much guess how that's gonna go.

Wow, I haven't used Trainn in over a year. Decided to check in and saw the thing I left as default (Saints Row the Third) was 22 credits! Must have just been a mistake, as other things still show 2 credits.

It looks like the thread as died (no posts in nearly a month?). I know it's not like it was in 2007, but is YF360G still worth it? Going back a few pages looks like it's more hassle than anything.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']It looks like the thread as died (no posts in nearly a month?). I know it's not like it was in 2007, but is YF360G still worth it? Going back a few pages looks like it's more hassle than anything.[/QUOTE]

It's hit-and-miss; might just be a rough patch on their end. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there're less cheap offers, and now some of them are only a half credit instead of a full credit.

Allegedly my Halo 4 order was reshipped and should arrive sometime in the next few days, nearly three months after I placed the order.

Made my first order on here in years back in January. Tried to get Farcry 3. Said it shipped, but when I checked tracking all it told me was invalid number. Sent in a ticket and was told I'd here something soon. Took them about a month to actually resolve it, and that was after I replied to the ticket about once a week. Got my credits refunded, and was told the site should update today. Going to try to get Metal Gear Rising. Fingers crossed it works, looks like there's been a lot of problems as of late

What are some good offers? I've only done Gamefly and Netflix so far, looking for prolbaby just 2 more offers, a lot of them seem to be kind of suspect.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Most of those are gone. I may try to look into the offers and compile a list for the thread, and then try out a few and post results[/QUOTE]

Until you actually receive the most recent game you ordered from them, I would proceed very cautiously. I'm not sure if we've had confirmation of anyone actually receiving a game in the past 4-5 months.

It took them a very long time to get back to me and resolve my last issue. I re ordered a new game, and now I have the same problem of the tracking showing up from parcel force with a tracking number of 0. They claim that the last item was scanned on Jan 22 then had nothing after that. I'm not exactly counting on anything here, but I'll raise hell with them until they deliver.

[quote name='Fatso2027']It took them a very long time to get back to me and resolve my last issue. I re ordered a new game, and now I have the same problem of the tracking showing up from parcel force with a tracking number of 0. They claim that the last item was scanned on Jan 22 then had nothing after that. I'm not exactly counting on anything here, but I'll raise hell with them until they deliver.[/QUOTE]

Guessing you still haven't gotten your game yet. As much as I have used and loved Trainn/YF360G over the past 6 years, I think the well has run dry. I really don't think more than one person runs this thing. Maybe a guy and his spouse at best. And it doesn't seem like they have any interest in keeping it credible anymore. If I had to guess, I would say that business has slowed (both in terms of users and sponsors), and it wasn't financially worth keeping up with.

Now, they're basically just running it into the ground, not caring about the good name they had built up, and just cashing in on people who are still willing to complete offers, without giving anything back. I hate to be that pessimistic about it...but NOBODY has this many shipping issues. And there's no reason they can't give you a valid tracking number. Shipping goods just isn't some kind of mystical process.

I would strongly advise that nobody complete another offer unless they have solid proof that things have changed for the better. If all you knew was the last 3-4 pages of this thread, you would think it was always a huge scam.

yeah. im so disappointed.

i signed up for bad offers too and lost around $160 because the sponsors had some "system toruble" and couldn't cancel my membership/subscription for a week. sum bullshit like that.

man i could really use this to get the injustice game

bread's done
Back