Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Well, I'll do my part this weekend and report them to the BBB while I'm visiting my mom (house IP address that I used for this site back in the day). No internet at my current residence and all gaming sites are blocked here at work (aside from this one).

I have/had about 14 credits stocked up and it saddens me to see this site has become unreliable.

3 recents open orders --
Bioshock: Infinite ("shipped" yesterday 3/27/13)
Tomb Raider ("shipped" 3/4/13)
Dead Space 3 ("shipped" 2/11/13).

Auto email says games take about 5 days and it's been well over that for the first two games.

I gave TRAINN about 3-4 weeks for my Dead Space 3 to arrive, but have yet to receive it, so I opened up a ticket about 3 weeks ago that I doubt they've replied to.

UPDATE: Just did a quick Google search and it seems complaints have already been filed http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/transcendent-innovations-in-oak-lawn-il-88021578/complaints

BBB Accreditation
Transcendent Innovations, Inc is not BBB Accredited.

Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.

To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.

I will follow through with my complaint...just not sure if it will solve anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear, guys.

Was always wary of holding onto credits for this very reason.

I live *somewhat* near the area I think they're located. (Well, little more than an hour away.)

If I find time, maybe I can take a trip up to see where/what they are (if anything).

Okay guys, they never replied to my ticket I submitted on 3/4/13.

I filed a report with the BBB...don't think it will do anything...it just sucks that they're basically stealing people's money now and not following through with game shipments.

It was good while it lasted.

No luck on my order from Feb 2.

I've still got a couple credits left, but I'm still way ahead on my "investment to games received" ratio.

I wonder if they will put an April update since nobody has received a game in a long time.

Well, I looked up the Oak Lawn, IL address...and it's a UPS Store.

So, either they were intercepting mail to that address, or maybe worked at UPS? Either way, it's no business address for them.

Gonna edit the thread title.

Whoa, hold on there guys. I recently got a "Shipped" on my BioShock Infinite order. I will update you here when I receive it, hopefully very soon. It's only been a few days since it switched to "Shipped" from "Processing".

Seems like the last games anyone got were BO2 preorders, and before that, stuff ordered in mid-late October.

Sent in another support ticket after two months, let's see what they tell me this time, or if they tell me anything.

The funny thing is, it looks like Trainn is paying out most cashouts on their other sites, although I've noticed a bunch more complaints about payments not received over the last few months on referral-swapping sites. It's apparently just this site that's stopped sending out orders.

[quote name='FEGuy']Seems like the last games anyone got were BO2 preorders, and before that, stuff ordered in mid-late October.

Sent in another support ticket after two months, let's see what they tell me this time, or if they tell me anything.

The funny thing is, it looks like Trainn is paying out most cashouts on their other sites, although I've noticed a bunch more complaints about payments not received over the last few months on referral-swapping sites. It's apparently just this site that's stopped sending out orders.[/QUOTE]

The last game I received was early October and was XCOM. Very fun game, btw.

I would just like to let everyone know that I received my Bioshock Infinite order this morning via FedEx Overnight Delivery (no invoice or anything inside, just game). I placed the order on March 27th and have been sending support tickets every other day this past week and a half. I'm still waiting on my Dead Space 3 order from Feb. 16th but they said they would be looking into that. There may still be some hope for other orders!

"I am sorry to hear your game has not yet arrived. I have checked on the order and it appears that the shipment had experienced a carrier delay that resulted in the delayed arrival, but, it has since been corrected and your game is scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

We apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused."

This was the quote they sent to several of my open tickets, fyi.

Well, they said my game was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but it didn't. I'll give it a couple more days before I reopen my support ticket.

[quote name='macjz212']I would just like to let everyone know that I received my Bioshock Infinite order this morning via FedEx Overnight Delivery (no invoice or anything inside, just game). I placed the order on March 27th and have been sending support tickets every other day this past week and a half. I'm still waiting on my Dead Space 3 order from Feb. 16th but they said they would be looking into that. There may still be some hope for other orders![/QUOTE]

that's GREAT news! gives us all some hope. thanks!

I sent in a support ticket at the end of March and still haven't gotten a reply. Then again, I also called them out on not sending anyone their games since last fall even though other Trainn sites are (mostly) still paying out. Still not expecting my game regardless of if they update the ticket or not.

[quote name='Munny1212']Just wanted to let you guys know that Tomb Raider came through UPS for me today[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on my TR order that I placed on March 8th. It wass supposed to be delivered on Monday. I reopened my support ticket.

Anybody received anything?

Still waiting on my March 8th order. Was supposed to be delivered last Monday. I reopened my support ticket last week but they have not responded yet.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Anybody received anything?

Still waiting on my March 8th order. Was supposed to be delivered last Monday. I reopened my support ticket last week but they have not responded yet.[/QUOTE]

I would just straight up ask for a tracking number at that point. Even the worst businesses in the world don't just piss money away on "lost" orders. It's incredibly odd that some people have received orders at all lately, but I guess fulfilling one or two might extend their creidility a bit longer. Either way, I'd ask for proof that your order was indeed shipped.

If you really wanted to, you could probably contact the local police department near their address and tell them about the website. A lot of departments have cyber divisions now to keep an eye on fraud and other internet related crimes. That's obviously a "last resort" kind of thing though.

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone that my 2nd older order for Dead Space 3 just arrived this morning via UPS Next Day Air. Quite a surprise but I guess being nice and persistent actually works out sometimes. That finishes out my credits and I'll probably take a break from the site for awhile. Good luck to the rest of you and be persistent...

[quote name='mando6599']Well, either way I'll keep you posted on if and when I receive the game.[/QUOTE]

Well, I said I'd update you and I have now.

I received BioShock Infinite this morning sent by FedEx on 1-day expedited shipping from TRAINN! WOOT!
It took approximately 6 weeks and A LOT of open tickets to get their attention and expedite it.

Suffice to say I will not be doing anymore offers through this site due to their poor customer service over the past 6-12 months, at least for me, that is.

I'll officially have received 28 games and/or 4000 MSP cards. My very first one was GH2 with the actual guitar, which I thought was so cool as my first game!
I can't say I have many of the games left in my library, just a few, actually. Oh well, they were fun while they lasted.

mando6599

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I was promised my March 8th order would finally show up this week. Still waiting......[/QUOTE]

don't give up hope and keep hounding them with open ticket requests as it worked for me

Well, TRAINN has updated their site again with the following additions:
Grid 2, Minecraft(disc version), Skyrim: Legendary Edition, Remember Me, Star Trek, Dead Island: Riptide, Ninja Gaiden 3, Defiance, Injustice, Dragons Dogma, Fast & Furious Showdown, Metro Last Light, Resident Evil: Revelations, Worms collection, & FUSE.

Six weeks since my last ticket (with no response), and six months since my unfulfilled order. I sent them another message today asking them to either ship the game or close my account, but I kind of assume it'll just be ignored. I'd threaten to have a talk with their advertising partner but I don't really know who that is or how to contact them, and I'm really past the point of giving a shit.

The sad thing is I don't even really want Halo 4 anymore.

[quote name='mando6599']Well, I said I'd update you and I have now.

I received BioShock Infinite this morning sent by FedEx on 1-day expedited shipping from TRAINN! WOOT!
It took approximately 6 weeks and A LOT of open tickets to get their attention and expedite it.

Suffice to say I will not be doing anymore offers through this site due to their poor customer service over the past 6-12 months, at least for me, that is.

I'll officially have received 28 games and/or 4000 MSP cards. My very first one was GH2 with the actual guitar, which I thought was so cool as my first game!
I can't say I have many of the games left in my library, just a few, actually. Oh well, they were fun while they lasted.

mando6599[/QUOTE]

funny i just sent a ticket a few minutes ago and then came here to check if others were having problems with Trainn. I'm done with them too they have ridiculous offers that aren't even worth it. My first order was Halo 3 and have a total of 25 orders including (4) Guitar Hero 3 bundles before they limited them.

None from me. Haven't got a response since February about a non-delivered order I placed in November, with credits I first tried to cash out in October, in addition to the MCR that's been pending since earlier in October. I doubt they're even reading them, since in one of them I even told them to close my account since they apparently had no intention of shipping the game.

I sent them another ticket a few minutes ago but I've got a good guess as to how that's gonna turn out.

I have an unresolved support ticket going since April cuz I have -1 credits. Their last response was to show me (step by step) that I have zero credits left. I told them (again) that I agree and that's why I contacted them to fix my account that still says -1.

Saints Row IV.  Placed the order before it was released, hoped it would have had a shipping date close to the retail release.  Nope.

I ordered Diablo 3 back in August. Took a long time and never saw a shipment notice. Opened up support tickets and they finally replied saying my account was on hold because I was using a new address and they wanted to confirm the address. I confirmed and they marked it as shipped. They marked it shipped September 24th. Still haven't received. I have since emailed them and opened 7 support tickets to no avail. I'm going to keep trying, but I assume it's a scam now. They have no problems letting us do offers, but then we get no reward. I miss the days when TRAINN was actually pretty awesome.

After 2 months my GTA finally shipped.. I don't want it anymore though, ugh! Hopefully it's from amazon so I can at least do the return. At least it'll be my last game from here if it does arrive.

bread's done
Back