Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I seem to have bad luck with shipping from trainn. It never comes the next day after I get the shipped e-mail :cry. UPS trucks come and go all day, but none for munchy boy.

[quote name='munch']I seem to have bad luck with shipping from trainn. It never comes the next day after I get the shipped e-mail :cry. UPS trucks come and go all day, but none for munchy boy.[/quote]

I think that's more of a lucky few who do get that, than you or others being unlucky for not getting that fast of a shipment....

I've never received one in less than 4 days after being marked shipped.

[quote name='munch']I seem to have bad luck with shipping from trainn. It never comes the next day after I get the shipped e-mail :cry. UPS trucks come and go all day, but none for munchy boy.[/quote]

With Trainn you will probably be waiting for a couple more days. The quickest I ever got a game was when they shipped naruto when it came out it came in 2 days and the longest it ever took was for dynasty warriors 6 which took 11 days from being shipped.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Do you know how much the member cost for them is?[/quote]

No idea -- was wondering that myself. I doubt it's more than 5-10 dollars off though, if they still sell DVDs for 20 bucks....

I just canceled got voice, credit check total , and amazing web stores today. They all will be MCR'd but still no welcome email from AWS. The cancellation process was as easy as ordering from McDonald's Menu now only if they will send the proof of purchase email as they promised.

Just tried to do Amazing Web Stores and got denied (duplicate transaction).

Are they linked to quickbooks, yahoo success center, etc...?

My cookies were cleared, but it was a no go.

Just a heads up for everyone " Your Credit Report " was an instant offer for me but becareful as it says " Free " 7 day trial, however they still charged me $6.98 to pull up a credit report which is bizarre compared to the other companies who checks your shit for free.

[quote name='Fatso2027']GotVoice didn't credit. I used a K7 number, and made up a fake provider. Would that have anything to do with me not getting credit?[/quote]

No. I used a K7 number and still got credit.

[quote name='popemogoth']Just a heads up for everyone " Your Credit Report " was an instant offer for me but becareful as it says " Free " 7 day trial, however they still charged me $6.98 to pull up a credit report which is bizarre compared to the other companies who checks your shit for free.[/quote]

Not all offers are 'free' OR cheap... i've just been charged 60 dollars for the Reunion.com offer, which was supposed to be free. I just got off the phone cancelling that account. If Trainn cancel my account @ free360games then so be it.

[quote name='Fatso2027']GotVoice didn't credit. I used a K7 number, and made up a fake provider. Would that have anything to do with me not getting credit?[/QUOTE]
I used a K7 number, but selected "VoIP" and then "Forward Via Email," so I didn't provide any false or mismatched information. I got the credit.

Ok, I did what you did, hopefully it credits soon. Also, what e-mail would I use for a MCR?
Ok, looks like it took the phone, but still no credit. What e-mail should I use for a MCR? I don't think I got one.

[quote name='Blackops 18']yo can i get some free games cuz i need some games iight thanks[/QUOTE]
Yea holla at me. As the son of the king of Nigeria, I got tons of games. Gamez too. I just need your bank account number and social security number. iiight payce.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Yea holla at me. As the son of the king of Nigeria, I got tons of games. Gamez too. I just need your bank account number and social security number. iiight payce.[/quote]
I have eleventy billion dollars that needs to be deposited to an American bank asap. I will spit the funds with you 70 me 30 you if you porvide some simple personal infomation.

Thank yous!

[quote name='Blackops 18']yo can i get some free games cuz i need some games iight thanks[/quote]

Post of the year.

EDIT: Just signed up for the Credit Report and Amazing stores. Amazing went through instantly, still waiting on the credit on. But it's cool to actually see my credit score!

I am done with Trainn. They've flat-out lied about their most recent shipment to me, or should I say non-shipment, to me. They can't or won't provide shipping numbers, they don't respond to tickets for weeks at a time.

I am glad I found them, the process for getting the first five games from them went pretty smoothly. But no more, it's just not worth the time and aggravation. I think I will try MF and hope I can get a few games out of them before they go south.

Ahhh...Freecreditreport.com's MCR finally went through - filed on 4/2, so that was just under two weeks.

Three more MCRs pending for my PS3 (Plus two on the Xbox360 side)...but I'm finally past the halfway mark for the PS3! (Been slowing down on offers, since I had so many open MCRs at once...)

[quote name='popemogoth']Just a heads up for everyone " Your Credit Report " was an instant offer for me but becareful as it says " Free " 7 day trial, however they still charged me $6.98 to pull up a credit report which is bizarre compared to the other companies who checks your shit for free.[/quote]

Call them up and complain. I did it and looked at my report and never got charged. Unless you requested another report, or something like that, you shouldn't have gotten charged.

Just got a giant package from Amazon.com, Rock Band Drum Kit inside. Ordered on Thursday last week, probably the quickest delivery for me yet.

Working on that damn Wired GH3 now...... or maybe the HD-DVD player add-on, could use a high quality DVD player.

WooHoo! Account review is over, time to order another game! I guess this means I'll have to figure out another offer to try out tomorrow since the MCRs i'm going to file later this week will take a while. I'm really perplexed with what game to get. Lost Odyssey, GTAIV, CoD4 GOTY? Maybe go for Ace Combat? I like these choices when the game is ultimately FREE!

I would chose GTAIV in a second if they could guarantee is will take less than a week to get the game after release date. I'm worried about another GHIII debacle with GTAIV, but the 4 day turn around on my condemned 2 order makes me feel better about it!

does everyone agree that the 3 offers for the credit reports are safe to do? i am thinking about doing all 3. also they accept vcc?

freecreditreport.com
creditchecktotal
yourcreditreport

You have gotta be fucking shitting me.

Here's the email I got from Trainn yesterday:

"Rig",

I just wanted to follow up on my previous email.

What I suspected was indeed the case.

Although the costs were initially over $600, as the costs were finalized
and the numbers tallied for the year, the final costs of your items were
just below the $600 mark so the letter previously referred to was
to let you know that you would not be receiving a 1099-Misc form
from us for 2007.

T.J.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org

Motherfuckers! :bomb:

I know this is wrong, as I clearly went over the $600 limit (by a LOT). But this effectively means that I was completely wrong when filing my taxes. I waited as long as I possibly could before filing them, in hopes Trainn would get back to me.

*sigh*

I'm so very unhappy right now.

Your Credit Report does indeed cost 6.XX, it says it in the ToS. Only the membership thing is free.

Still not too bad after you get the easy ones out the way.

[quote name='dcgm']Anyone know how to go about cancelling GotVoice? Don't want to be charged...[/quote]

You can always check the OP and subsequent posts for this info...(Ctrl F is your friend)

Got Voice
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: Cancel Online. Login, go to My Account, Options, then Account Settings.
Hours: ????
Special Notes: Be sure to cancel a couple of days before the trial ends. They have a weird clause in the T&C saying you have to give them "reasonable time" to cancel and if it spills out of the free trial they'll charge you. Just play it safe: 7 days.

**On a side note...I think I remember someone saying that you needed to let your trial run 10 days, not the 7 listed above. If this can be verified...Rig you may wanna change the OP.

[quote name='QuenteK25']You can always check the OP and subsequent posts for this info...(Ctrl F is your friend)

**On a side note...I think I remember someone saying that you needed to let your trial run 10 days, not the 7 listed above. If this can be verified...Rig you may wanna change the OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was my bad. It should day 10. I messed it up.

[quote name='Rig']You have gotta be fucking shitting me.

Here's the email I got from Trainn yesterday:

"Rig",

I just wanted to follow up on my previous email.

What I suspected was indeed the case.

Although the costs were initially over $600, as the costs were finalized
and the numbers tallied for the year, the final costs of your items were
just below the $600 mark so the letter previously referred to was
to let you know that you would not be receiving a 1099-Misc form
from us for 2007.

T.J.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org

Motherfuckers! :bomb:

I know this is wrong, as I clearly went over the $600 limit (by a LOT). But this effectively means that I was completely wrong when filing my taxes. I waited as long as I possibly could before filing them, in hopes Trainn would get back to me.

*sigh*

I'm so very unhappy right now.[/quote]

Damn. That sucks!

Rig what did you end up putting on your Taxes? Did you claim something as income despite never receiving the 1099 form? If so, you can always file an amendment to get the taxes back.

[quote name='soad342']Do amazon returns still work from Trainn? Are they sending GH3 right from RO or is it still Amazon? Thanks guys[/quote]

Haven't done a return myself, but it sounds like others are having luck with it.

I got GH III last week and it was from Amazon. I think people are only getting GH II from RO.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Rig what did you end up putting on your Taxes? Did you claim something as income despite never receiving the 1099 form? If so, you can always file an amendment to get the taxes back.[/quote]

Yeah, I just finished the amended paperwork for my federal taxes.

Still was very annoying.

Well just got a game the fastest ever :)
Placed order on Thursday... Got the shipped email a few hrs later.
Got GH3 today.

Oh and somehow it let me order another GH3 even though I already had ordered 2 previously. This one is a gift for my little cousin

Noice. My Bully went to shipped on April 9 and Halo 3 went the 14th. I haven't received either yet. Megafreebies, though, sent my stuff in record time. I hope my stuff from here comes soon.

Got Rock Band Drums just now. Ordered late Friday, got the shipped email about 1 hour later.

New record from Trainn! I think my next order will be frozen because I've just about hit that 600$ mark for 08 :D

[quote name='spamminator']Whichever one was sent to you when you signed up.[/quote]
The only one they sent me was the one about my phone number not working.
EDIT- I found it. Thanks though guys! After this credits, I need 1 pending ref to go through for RB drums!

bread's done
Back