Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I ordered mine the 8th and got my email too, so maybe it's just flowing through the orders in the order they were received.

(Here's hoping shipped means shipped...)

I ordered GTAIV on April 11, and got the shipped email about an hour ago.

I dunno. My last two orders (Rock Band guitar, re-ship of "lost" GHIII bundle) shipped on 4/16 and 4/17, and both arrived on 4/23, a very reasonable turnaround. It's possible that they're trying to step up their shipping speed... I mean, they have to know a lot of people are feeling a little disgruntled.

But I'll be having a busy month, and Rock Band is awesome, so I'm fine with it coming whenever it comes... so long as it's free. :)

I have my 2 refs, and my MCR should go through soon. Can't wait for it! At first it looked dumb, but then when I found out it had bands Aerosmith toured with, I thought it would be worth a pick up.

Just cancelled Great Fun. What a bitch to cancel.

me:Hello i would like to cancel my membership.
Great FUN: Yes i see that you are registered for our service, where you get great discounts on many of your favorite restaurants and vacation spots, im gonna go ahead and keep ur account open so you can enjoy these deals.
Me: No, id really just like to cancel
GF: With great fun you and your family can save nearly 40% at many of your favorite spots. Im going to keep your account open so you can enjoy this.
ME: WHAT?! I Just called to cancel.
GF: For only 14.95 you can keep this service after your free trial. Im going to keep your account open. Thanks for using our service.
ME: I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING IN THE MAIL, I AM RECIEVING NO BENEFIT FROM BEING A MEMBER THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO LOSE IS MY MONEY
GF: Your cancellation number is XXXXXXXXXX

[quote name='taint mcgee']Just cancelled Great Fun. What a bitch to cancel.

Great FUN: Yes i see that you are registered for our service, where you get great discounts on many of your favorite restaurants and vacation spots, im gonna go ahead and keep ur account open so you can enjoy these deals.
GF: With great fun you and your family can save nearly 40% at many of your favorite spots. Im going to keep your account open so you can enjoy this.
GF: For only 14.95 you can keep this service after your free trial. Im going to keep your account open. Thanks for using our service.
ME: I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING IN THE MAIL, I AM RECIEVING NO BENEFIT FROM BEING A MEMBER THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO LOSE IS MY MONEY
GF: Your cancellation number is XXXXXXXXXX[/quote]

Good to know. I'll stay away from that offer. I like how they didn't even try to accomodate your request. Sounds like trying to canel America Online.

[quote name='taint mcgee']Just cancelled Great Fun. What a bitch to cancel.

GF: Your cancellation number is XXXXXXXXXX[/QUOTE]

Yikes! I'm glad I haven't had any situations like that - the worst was FreeCreditReports.com - but I only had to tell the guy on the other end twice that I didn't want to continue service, and he never said he was "going to keep my account open"! I'll be avoiding Great Fun!

[quote name='geerlingguy']Yikes! I'm glad I haven't had any situations like that - the worst was FreeCreditReports.com - but I only had to tell the guy on the other end twice that I didn't want to continue service, and he never said he was "going to keep my account open"! I'll be avoiding Great Fun![/quote]

Did you ever get credit for this Web site? Trainn is taking their sweet as time to respond to my credit tickets for that site ... how long did it take you to receive credit (if you did)?

[quote name='RudyPants']Did you ever get credit for this Web site? Trainn is taking their sweet as time to respond to my credit tickets for that site ... how long did it take you to receive credit (if you did)?[/QUOTE]

Yes - I did both this website and the other Credit Report offer (I forget the name). Both credited within 5 minutes after I registered and viewed my credit report on their sites. And I cancelled both quite easily within 7-10 days. No charges to my credit card, but I have a wonderful new Guitar Hero III game and wireless guitar sitting next to me now!

EDIT: The other service was "Credit Check Total" - it also was quick and painless.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']My GTAIV shipped... wonder what that means :)[/QUOTE]

It means you're going to have to come up with an excuse to take off work/school in a few days ;)

I genuinely wish I could take a day off for GTA, but I have 2 reasons why I can't/won't. One, my mom would absolutely not allow it. Two, I have already taken off too many days already. An all nighter might be in store though.

I'm really getting anxious for the new update. I hope they add some good games and cheap offers this time around. If I didn't already have GTA pre-ordered, I would have gone for that. I still gotta get my drums, too.

Has anyone got credit for both FreeCreditReport.com and Credit Check Total. I did credit check total and i noticed FreeCreditReport.com was the same company. I was wondering if i would be allowed to do both of these. Any info would be nice thanks ;)!

[quote name='scrub0bk']same as these 2[/quote]

same as those 3.

when I called to cancel the second one the girl on the phone noted that she saw two accounts for me. One active and one closed. It wasn't until then that I realized they were related services.

[quote name='thrillednchilled']same as those 3.

when I called to cancel the second one the girl on the phone noted that she saw two accounts for me. One active and one closed. It wasn't until then that I realized they were related services.[/quote]

same as those 4

Are you guys keeping track of how much you have actually ordered from trainn? What I mean is, I think I'm dangerously close to the $600 limit, so I e-mailed them to see how much they have me down for ordering. I really don't want to go over.

[quote name='fmarxnge']Are MCRs still taking the full 10 business days to credit once you file one?[/QUOTE]

The last one I did was FreeCreditReport on 3/24, and yep, it credited on the 10th day.

Is anyone else having trouble getting to YourFree360Games.com right now? I keep getting a 'server not responding' page this morning... :cry:

[quote name='geerlingguy']Is anyone else having trouble getting to YourFree360Games.com right now? I keep getting a 'server not responding' page this morning... :cry:[/quote]

Works fine for me.

[quote name='Unickuta']Just ordered GTA IV, please tell me I'll get it within two weeks.[/QUOTE]
You might. It wouldn't be shocking if you did. But try not to expect it. :)

I really wish trainn had their shit together and shipped when they say they do. I've a Halo 3 that allegedly shipped two weeks ago. I have yet to see it.

What the heck! Grand theft auto 4 was there at my door when I came home. I thought it was from Megafreebie but it was from yourfree360 games! It came via UPS and they actually pre-ordered it!

I'm shocked and happy :)

bread's done
Back