Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

hmm debating whether to get guitar hero bundle or keep my credits. ive never bought a guitar hero game before so i kinda of want to own one, then again, i find the games kinda boring.

crap i just realized that with GH:A being 100 bucks that leaves me with 3 credits and approx $60-70 bucks to spend?? any suggestions? should i say screw 1 credit or should i order two really cheap games? that also requires me to waste money on another credit... damn i'm screwed

barring any annoying sarcastic remarks..

-
gha-guitar.jpg

i only know like 3 aerosmith songs so i wont be getting that bundle even though its worth $100. i dont think therell be as much demand as there was for GH3 so i wont be able to resell it for much. i guess ill save my credits for the july update. hopefully theyll have ncaa football 09 and soul calibur 4 on that one.

i ordered the bundle. will return it to amazon and get amazon credit though. i'm interested in some personal health accessories. :)

how can you be sure theyll be getting the bundle from amazon? when i got my GH3 bundle it came from circuit city and some people got it directly from red octane.

o[quote name='CaHooKaMan']how can you be sure theyll be getting the bundle from amazon? when i got my GH3 bundle it came from circuit city and some people got it directly from red octane.[/quote]

Did you order it before or after GH3 bundle came out? Mine was a pre-order and it came straight from Red Octane....

[quote name='TomoyoN']o

Did you order it before or after GH3 bundle came out? Mine was a pre-order and it came straight from Red Octane....[/QUOTE]

i ordered mine after since i already had one for myself. i got it so i could sell the bundle. im just saying that because a few posts up max pl was saying that hes gonna return it to amazon for credit when theres a slight chance that trainn wont even get it from amazon.

So are you guys thinking it would be a good idea to just order 1 for now, and then if it comes from amazon order a second? I really don't want to be stuck with 2 bundles...

[quote name='Fatso2027']So are you guys thinking it would be a good idea to just order 1 for now, and then if it comes from amazon order a second? I really don't want to be stuck with 2 bundles...[/quote]

The "best" thing to do is to just wait till after the game is released... Then more than likely it will come from Amazon [unless they are low in stock and it might come from a local Circuit City]...

There is not, to my knowledge, a CC in the whole state of Iowa. But I am def going to pre-order my personal copy, but I'll wait to order a second until after release.

I'm actually trying to figure out if I should keep the extra Les Paul (my fave. GH controller) even though I already have an Explorer, Les Paul, and Stratocaster (POS that it is), or sell the bundle on ebay and just pick up the game only GH:A and mebbe Ninja Gaiden with the money. The only thing making me consider keeping it is if my current Les Paul breaks...

[quote name='eminemobied12']crap i just realized that with GH:A being 100 bucks that leaves me with 3 credits and approx $60-70 bucks to spend?? any suggestions? should i say screw 1 credit or should i order two really cheap games? that also requires me to waste money on another credit... damn i'm screwed[/QUOTE]

I'd simply order a game, and then wait for the year to pass (I assume ur worried over the 600.00 limit thing?). Then if the site is still around, you can do one more offer quick and get another game. Until then, I'd jump ship to another freebie site (at least, that's what I've done)

I'd keep it, you can never have too many guitars.
Also, I need 2, maybe 3 more credits, what are some good offer? I was thinking of doing Google SEO and Yahoo, any infor on Google, I couldn't find it in the OP.

The game is also going to feature songs from contemporaries of Aerosmith... So that makes just about everyone in the last 100 years fair game.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i only know like 3 aerosmith songs so i wont be getting that bundle even though its worth $100. i dont think therell be as much demand as there was for GH3 so i wont be able to resell it for much. i guess ill save my credits for the july update. hopefully theyll have ncaa football 09 and soul calibur 4 on that one.[/quote]

Ok, this is dumb. I tried to do Google SEO and Yahoo Success center this morning and it said both were duplicate transactions. To my knowledge I have never done one of these offers before. So, what are some other good offers to do?

[quote name='Fatso2027']Ok, this is dumb. I tried to do Google SEO and Yahoo Success center this morning and it said both were duplicate transactions. To my knowledge I have never done one of these offers before. So, what are some other good offers to do?[/quote]

did u do the credit report ones?

No, the only offers I've done are Stamps, Bidz, Netflix, Amazing Webstores, Greatfun, and Autovantage. Also, i was about to do First Club Save, but it's not offered to Iowa...WTF?
Are there any good offers currently?

[quote name='Fatso2027']No, the only offers I've done are Stamps, Bidz, Netflix, Amazing Webstores, Greatfun, and Autovantage. Also, i was about to do First Club Save, but it's not offered to Iowa...WTF?
Are there any good offers currently?[/quote]

Have you read the OP?

[quote name='Zmonkay']I'd simply order a game, and then wait for the year to pass (I assume ur worried over the 600.00 limit thing?). Then if the site is still around, you can do one more offer quick and get another game. Until then, I'd jump ship to another freebie site (at least, that's what I've done)[/quote]

yea the 600.00 limit worries me so yea i think i'll just get 1 more game and keep the extra credit for next year (and hope yf360 is still around)... i have already jumped ship to MF... 5 credits with a bunch of offers left to do :)

So here is a weird issue. I ordered the GH:A bundle yesterday. Looked on the site and see it confirmed that I ordered the bundle. So today I'm checking my emails and the confirmation email I received from TraInn says that I ordered Ace Combat. So I check the site again and it still says that my order is for Guitar Hero. I sent a message to TraInn to confirm which game I want. Hopefully they get it correct in their system before they ship out AC.

Anyone have anything like this happen to them in the past?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']So here is a weird issue. I ordered the GH:A bundle yesterday. Looked on the site and see it confirmed that I ordered the bundle. So today I'm checking my emails and the confirmation email I received from TraInn says that I ordered Ace Combat. So I check the site again and it still says that my order is for Guitar Hero. I sent a message to TraInn to confirm which game I want. Hopefully they get it correct in their system before they ship out AC.

Anyone have anything like this happen to them in the past?[/quote]
Yeah, I ordered GTA4 but instead they listed COD4. But no worries you will be sent the right game you ordered.

[quote name='Fatso2027']The OP doesn't have a lot of the new offers, and I also want some other opinions. Is it really that hard to comprehend?[/QUOTE]

Tone down the attitude man. Did you search through the thread? If so, either try an offer, or wait for someone to post an opinion.

[quote name='Fatso2027']The OP doesn't have a lot of the new offers, and I also want some other opinions. Is it really that hard to comprehend?[/quote]

You are posting the same question over and over and it just clutters up the thread. If you want an answer to your question do the following:

1. Read the OP
2. Search the Thread for the specific offers you are wondering about
3. Read the last 4 or 5 pages of the thread
4. PM someone who posted that they did a specific offer for additional details
5. Try out an offer and post the details

Why don't we just sign up on your behalf and do all the work for you?

[quote name='Fatso2027']The OP doesn't have a lot of the new offers, and I also want some other opinions. Is it really that hard to comprehend?[/quote]

Ok, sorry for not wanting to waste money doing an offer. I'm trying to find other people's opinion on the different offers that are currently available. Most of the info in the OP is outdated, therefore irrelevant. I just want to know if some of the new offers are cheap/reliable before I spend money on them, that's all I am asking.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Ok, sorry for not wanting to waste money doing an offer. I'm trying to find other people's opinion on the different offers that are currently available. Most of the info in the OP is outdated, therefore irrelevant. I just want to know if some of the new offers are cheap/reliable before I spend money on them, that's all I am asking.[/quote]

Did you click on the offers and read the terms & conditions? That usually has all the info you really need.

I finally got my order in for GH:Aerosmith. I'm not too excited for the game itself, just mainly wanting it for a second guitar.

i hope NG2 arrives by friday. last time i preordered a game from them it took a week and a half after the release date to arrive.

Yes, I did read the T&C. Let me rephrase my question.
What offers would you guys recommend, like offers you have done that have credited quickly, etc.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Yes, I did read the T&C. Let me rephrase my question.
What offers would you guys recommend, like offers you have done that have credited quickly, etc.[/quote]

Dude, people post in this thread daily about the offers they are doing, if you read the last 4-5 pages of the thread you might learn something about the offers and probably answer your own question without having to post the same thing over and over again. If people aren't posting any new offers then that means they haven't done any new ones. Information about all the offers that people have done can be found IN THE THREAD.

As for recommending offers, read the OP as it clearly states:
[quote name='Rig']
What offers do you recommend?
We cannot specifically tell you which offers to do here in the thread. Read the comments in here and check the offer descriptions. You should be doing offers you are interested in. To help out, I have compiled a list of offers that I have personally completed. Their details are located in the second post of this thread. [/quote]

I'm not trying to be an ass, but recommending offers could be considered breaking the terms and conditions of the TraInn sites. Nobody wants to get banned from using TraInn sites, nobody wants the TraInn sites to stop offering Free games, and nobody wants this thread to get shut down so can we keep it on topic in here and stop asking for recommendations? Info on all offers can be found by READING THE THREAD.

[quote name='homeland']Did you click on the offers and read the terms & conditions? That usually has all the info you really need.[/quote]

This...is...CORRECT! :applause: It has been mentioned tons of times...and some people just won't do it!

[quote name='Fatso2027']Yes, I did read the T&C. Let me rephrase my question.
What offers would you guys recommend, like offers you have done that have credited quickly, etc.[/quote]

If they haven't been mentioned in the thread already...there probably isn't information on them (i.e. nobody is doing them).

I'm with everyone else on the issue. Read the replies in the thread. If somebody has information on an offer, they will have posted it.

Ok, WTF. I tried signing up for yahoo and it says duplicate offer...The thing is I havn't done any of those offers yet. The only one I can think of that could be it is Amazing web stores.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Ok, WTF. I tried signing up for yahoo and it says duplicate offer...The thing is I havn't done any of those offers yet. The only one I can think of that could be it is Amazing web stores.[/quote]

Unless I'm mistaken Amazing Web Stores is from pacific webworks (same as yahoo)

Oh, that really blows. I ended up BSing my way through First Club Save. I had to give the address of a relative because they didn't have my state. As long as it credits I don't care.

bread's done
Back