Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

for those of you that did the automated cancellation for identity sweep it does NOT work. i tried it a week ago and i just called in and talked to a service rep to see if it really was cancelled and it wasnt. so i suggest you guys call in and actually talk to a rep during their business hours.

[quote name='41down']for those of you that did the automated cancellation for identity sweep it does NOT work. i tried it a week ago and i just called in and talked to a service rep to see if it really was cancelled and it wasnt. so i suggest you guys call in and actually talk to a rep during their business hours.[/QUOTE]

i did the automated cancellation and i emailed them as well. first i used the form they had on their website and they sent me a confirmation email that said id get a response in 3 days. after 5 days, there was still no response so i sent an email to them normally. then they confirmed that my account has been canceled and they gave me a confirmation number.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Well, still looks like FCS is going to MCR, but my account review went fine! I was for sure they would ban me. GHA order submitted! Now I need 1 more ref/ offer.[/quote]

How long till you got a confirmation email?!

[quote name='taint mcgee']How long till you got a confirmation email?![/quote]
From FCS? I got it the same day I signed up, the offer never credited though. I'm also surprised everything worked out because I had to BS by address because my state was ineligible.

damnnnnn, my guitar hero aerosmith bundle has been processing for about 3 week now. this sucks...

i wonder if i can tell them to send me something else instead.

[quote name='max pl']damnnnnn, my guitar hero aerosmith bundle has been processing for about 3 week now. this sucks...

i wonder if i can tell them to send me something else instead.[/QUOTE]

it'll process for another 3 weeks since the game isnt even out yet!

[quote name='Fatso2027']That is weird, I got mine pretty fast. How long ago did you sign up?[/quote]

I called them to talk about it and they told me my credit card company denied them. Seems weird but what can you do.

Yea, I had a lot of problems signing up, but in the end it went, but I just filed my MCR the other day, hopefully it goes through so I can get another GHA bundle.

Are you guys who are getting GH:A getting it for the game or doing the amazon credit thing? I'm just curious as I was considering getting it but now I want to save up credits for fall releases.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Are you guys who are getting GH:A getting it for the game or doing the amazon credit thing? I'm just curious as I was considering getting it but now I want to save up credits for fall releases.[/quote]

I ordered it so I could have it and figured that would be the end of the gravy train. Then I got a job offer for a better position, so I figured what the hell, I'll just pay the damn taxes on my rewards and keep on ordering. There are still plenty of offers I can complete and there are about 2 dozen games I'm interested in that are releasing this year.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']it'll process for another 3 weeks since the game isnt even out yet![/quote]

oh crap. i didnt realize that. i thought it was coming out in june since they put it up.

shoulda ordered the regular bundle instead...

DAMN.

sweet, got lego indy today...quickest yf360g turnaround ever. only took about 4-5 days total.

now i gotta wait to file some mcr's for freecreditreport/creditchecktotal (btw, they're the same company...so if you call to cancel, they will cancel both at the same time. free + fast = one of the best credity things ever) i cancelled amazing web stores too, very quick, but no confirmation email for cancelling (i got one on the phone from a csr named jesse) and i was never charged the 1.95.

hopefully some new offers come up quick...though nothing i want to used credits for is really out. could use another controller...hmm...

oh yeah, and there were some coupons for mcdonald's southern style chicken sandwiches in the amazon box. make sure you check and see if you got one! :)

For those who have done Lift SP and cancelled it, did the person say anything about shipping them the remaining contents of the bottle they send you? He gave me a PO Box address and told me to ship it back. This is way too much trouble...

[quote name='xboxowns']For those who have done Lift SP and cancelled it, did the person say anything about shipping them the remaining contents of the bottle they send you? He gave me a PO Box address and told me to ship it back. This is way too much trouble...[/QUOTE]

i didnt do that offer but it says that in the terms and conditions. you should really read the terms and conditions for every offer you sign up for. i stay away from every offer that requires you to return the product.

[quote name='max pl']oh crap. i didnt realize that. i thought it was coming out in june since they put it up.

shoulda ordered the regular bundle instead...

DAMN.[/quote]

It does come out in June, just a couple days before the month ends.

Yea, any offer that sends you an item either wants $70 for that item or you have to send it back for $12. What I did was opened the bottom of the box carefully, put in my RMA# and then glued the box shut again. Then I just wrote return to sender on the top. :lol:

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i didnt do that offer but it says that in the terms and conditions. you should really read the terms and conditions for every offer you sign up for. i stay away from every offer that requires you to return the product.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Yea, any offer that sends you an item either wants $70 for that item or you have to send it back for $12. What I did was opened the bottom of the box carefully, put in my RMA# and then glued the box shut again. Then I just wrote return to sender on the top. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, I found nothing in the TOS about having to send the trial product back... that and my trial is already cancelled. What are they gonna do, charge me for the bottle?

[quote name='xboxowns']Well, I found nothing in the TOS about having to send the trial product back... that and my trial is already cancelled. What are they gonna do, charge me for the bottle?[/quote]

Uh... yeah. It's like when you order one of those exercise machines with a 30-Day Trial, you have to send it back if you don't want to pay for it. Otherwise, you get charged.

Uhh, Kayden is right. You don't pay anything to send it back, let alone $12. Just don't mutilate the package, and when you cancel, tape it up and scribble "return to sender" all over it. I've done this about 10 times, and it works every time.

I did the cosumerdirect and the freecreditreport offer last night and none of them have credited. how long should I be expected to wait? do they even credit on weekends?

With At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters offers, do you have to sign up for Your Savings club? and If you do, do you get two credits instead of one on yourfree360games?

Also, with offers like freecreditreport that checks gives you the opportunity to check your credit, does this count towards "real" checking your credit (you know the thing where you have to pay if you check over a certain amount of time or something) and does it lower your credit in any way?

Above poster, Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards each count as 1. The Smart Savings thing they force on you doesn't count. All three are very easy to cancel. No questions asked, and they send emails confirming it rather quickly. As per the credit thing, I have no idea. Sorry

I am originally from slickdeals, but I just found your site today and it is great since it fits me perfectly. My roomate at college laughs at me because he'll buy games the day they come out and I won't spend more than $30.

So far I have gotten DDR Universe 2 Bundle, GTA: IV, 512 MB memory card(shouldn't have, but my brother needed one temp), GHA(not here yet), and Battlefield: Bad Company(not here yet). I think I did all the easy ones, except eAuction and Google SEO which I can't do at the moment because it says I registered with Yahoo Success Center which I cancel tomorrow. Anyone know if there are any other easy offers out there? I have done: Stamps.com, Yahoo Success Center, Identity Sweep 360, Credit Check Total, Privacy Matters, Consumer Direct, At Home Rewards, DealMax, Your Credit Report, and The Grant Assistant.

[quote name='jaydepps']Above poster, Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards each count as 1. The Smart Savings thing they force on you doesn't count. All three are very easy to cancel. No questions asked, and they send emails confirming it rather quickly. As per the credit thing, I have no idea. Sorry

I am originally from slickdeals, but I just found your site today and it is great since it fits me perfectly. My roomate at college laughs at me because he'll buy games the day they come out and I won't spend more than $30.

So far I have gotten DDR Universe 2 Bundle, GTA: IV, 512 MB memory card(shouldn't have, but my brother needed one temp), GHA(not here yet), and Battlefield: Bad Company(not here yet). I think I did all the easy ones, except eAuction and Google SEO which I can't do at the moment because it says I registered with Yahoo Success Center which I cancel tomorrow. Anyone know if there are any other easy offers out there? I have done: Stamps.com, Yahoo Success Center, Identity Sweep 360, Credit Check Total, Privacy Matters, Consumer Direct, At Home Rewards, DealMax, Your Credit Report, and The Grant Assistant.[/quote]

I really enjoyed having blockbuster.

Heh. Going through my notes and my MCRs, I noticed I still have a MCR that I filed on 4-8-08 that never credited.

I hate to say it, but if that goes through, I think I will be officially done with Trainn. I will have done about 20 offers this year, and I am finally tired of jumping through hoops.

[quote name='Kayden']Yea, any offer that sends you an item either wants $70 for that item or you have to send it back for $12. What I did was opened the bottom of the box carefully, put in my RMA# and then glued the box shut again. Then I just wrote return to sender on the top. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What is this RMA number you speak of? I don't think I was given one. I lost the box it originally came in, so I have to ship the thing myself.

Not every offer may require an RMA#. Its just a Return Merchandise Authorization so that you know that they know that you know that you sent it back.
[quote name='xboxowns']What is this RMA number you speak of? I don't think I was given one. I lost the box it originally came in, so I have to ship the thing myself.[/quote]

[quote name='Codemaster']I got a double order too today. For some reason they sent me an extra Lost Odyssey that I ordered in late May. Do double orders happen often?[/quote]

You sure its the same? why don't you mail it to me and I'll inspect it :D

In case anyone is curious...I filed a support ticket that they responded to today. They said they will be adding NCAA Football 09 to the site later this week.

[quote name='QuenteK25']7 Games and no double orders for me. My friend got 4 Guitar Hero III bundles though, a quadruple order on an expensive item. So Lucky[/quote]

I received a double order of Burnout Paradise a while back. Returned it at a store for a $60 gift card.

[quote name='adam31']I received a double order of Burnout Paradise a while back. Returned it at a store for a $60 gift card.[/quote]

What store? All the game stores in my area won't take back a thing without a receipt. Not even Walmart.

I've had 22 orders, and not one of them have been doubles!

An MCR that I was waiting quite a while on finally went through. I think I'm done with the site...

...until I move up north in a couple weeks! :cool:

I've had 22 orders, and not one of them have been doubles!

An MCR that I was waiting quite a while on finally went through. I think I'm done with the site...

I just completed the consumer direct offer, cancelled on my fourth day, it credited pretty fast and probably the fastest credit of all the offers I've done (it took seconds), their Terms of service makes you believe that you can cancel it online, something along the lines of: "to cancel your memebership login to the site, go to help then click on cancel membership and the follow the instructions", but the "instructions" is to call the number they tell you.

Anyways I called and things went pretty good, the lady on the phone asked me why I was cancelling my account, and tried to offer me some kind of discount/promotion (I don't remember) which I declined; after that, the cancellation went through, she was actually really nice on the phone. As soon as the call ended, I got a confirmation email that my account was cancelled.

I also did the stamps.com offer, it took almost a week for it to credit though (I was getting a little worried there). I haven't cancelled it yet.

Just sharing my experience...

I don't think they care about address. Just name and CC#

[quote name='Rig']I've had 22 orders, and not one of them have been doubles!

[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']I don't think they care about address. Just name and CC#[/quote]

It's more the IP and address combination that they look at. I'm speaking from past experience (that I probably don't need to discuss in the thread). ;)

bread's done
Back