Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='GuardianE']I'll gladly email them as well about that one. I'm looking forward to Tales of Vesperia as a 360 exclusive RPG.[/QUOTE]

Great! I already sent them an e-mail this morning with links to EBgames/Amazon showing that it's coming out earlier than some other games they listed and also saying how interested I was in picking it up.

[quote name='Rig']Trainn indeed followed through with what they wrote, and updated:

NHL 09[/quote]

They actually added NHL 2K9 from 2K sports not NHL 09 from EA. By most accounts (including my humble opinion) the EA game was better last year and many felt it was the best NHL game ever made so if anyone is looking to get an NHL game this year you might want to wait for them to offer the EA game. (or at least wait for the demos as there have been ones for both of these games the past couple years.)

just an update... Emusic is no longer $9.99, their basic plan is $11.99.
Currently, waiting on credit and email to come in, so I could get me some sweet songs.
And their is a hold on the credit card... since July 30th, 2008...

:) thanks again for this great guide and intro

Watch out for Easy Grant Finder; they sign you up for 2 other offers w/ 14-day and 21-day trials.

Sounds like a great deal, if you remember to cancel all 3.

Easy Grant Finder
7 day trial
$1.99 for shipping of software
800-487-6815

[quote name='shieryda']Watch out for Easy Grant Finder; they sign you up for 2 other offers w/ 14-day and 21-day trials.

Easy Grant Finder
7 day trial
800-487-6815[/quote]

I just completed that off, I made sure I wrote down all three names and the length of each trial + today's date.

[quote name='shieryda']Watch out for Easy Grant Finder; they sign you up for 2 other offers w/ 14-day and 21-day trials.

Easy Grant Finder
7 day trial
800-487-6815[/quote]

In instances like this, would you get credited for all three offers? That sounds pretty nice.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']LOL

No.[/quote]

Hey, I had to ask. Especially since some people spoke of getting two credits for Ultimate Search Guide.

But that's still not too bad.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']They actually added NHL 2K9 from 2K sports not NHL 09 from EA. By most accounts (including my humble opinion) the EA game was better last year and many felt it was the best NHL game ever made so if anyone is looking to get an NHL game this year you might want to wait for them to offer the EA game. (or at least wait for the demos as there have been ones for both of these games the past couple years.)[/quote]

I see both in their list now. NHL 2K9 wasn't there when I made my list earlier this morning, so they must've still been adding. I put it in my list.

Am I to understand that the $5.95 shipping charge is refundable? And there are no other charges beyond that initial shipping fee? It says that you can try the product for 30 days, but what happens after that?

Edit: Nevermind. I just read the T & C:

Terms and Conditions
Start your RISK-FREE Trial now to receive a full supply of Hydroderm (retail price for $$159.00). You'll have until Aug 30, 2008 to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy the formula, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $49.95 at the end of your 30-day trial period ... a 69% savings! If, for ANY reason, you decide that Hydroderm is not for you, simply call (888) 460-5888 by Aug 30, 2008 and return the unused portion. You will NEVER be billed.

Plus, when you accept this FREE Trial, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Hydroderm VIP program. Unless you call to cancel, you'll continue to get a fresh two-month supply of Hydroderm every 50 days for the low price of $49.95 (+$5.95 shipping)... a 69% discount! Cancel anytime

Last edited by a moderator:
I might pull the trigger and try that Hydroderm offer. I hate returning stuff, but, the offer itself sounded pretty painless otherwise.

EDIT: And I just did. I'll make my notes and post details in a bit.

EDIT 2: There you are:

Hydroderm
Cost: $5.95 (as shipping/handling)
Trial Duration: 30-day trial period
Cancellation Number: 1-800-840-6986
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Special Notes: You must return the "unused portion" to the company, within the 30 day trial peiord. To do that, you must request an RMA #. Also, the site says they will not provide refunds to "Return to Sender" packages!

There is an area on their site where you can request an RMA#. I do not yet know if it simply provides the phone number (some BS offer sites do crap like that), or if it will actually provide the number. I cannot yet try it, since my order has not shipped. I will let the thread know when the link becomes active.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaHooKaMan']tales of vesperia was added. im gonna get madden first though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they responded to my ticket with a "we'd be happy to add it!"... now I'm thinking about requesting that they put up the NON-bundled guitar hero games, for those who are already at the limit.

[quote name='bytemap']just an update... Emusic is no longer $9.99, their basic plan is $11.99.
Currently, waiting on credit and email to come in, so I could get me some sweet songs.
And their is a hold on the credit card... since July 30th, 2008...
[/QUOTE]
Aww $2 increase. I was going to do that one when I got home later today to nab Soul Calibur. Maybe now I'll do the whole GH bundle gift card thingy so I can have a little bit extra.

I requested non-bundled Aerosmith, they said they'd add it, they never did. At this point it is cheaper than the newer games I could order that I'd rather have, so I'm just not going to bother.

I filled out an MCR for two offers and sent them an email regarding both around the 19th of July. I've not heard anything back and still have not been credited. How long should I wait before I send another email?

[quote name='sbaker44']I filled out an MCR for two offers and sent them an email regarding both around the 19th of July. I've not heard anything back and still have not been credited. How long should I wait before I send another email?[/QUOTE]

We must be long lost twins, as I sent them an MCR on July 19th myself and haven't heard anything about it. All the games I want are coming late this month so I'm going to wait another week or so before e-mail them about it.

I have not yet received credit for the Blockbuster trial which I started on June 30th. I filed an MCR for the trial on July 6th (or 7th?). I have not heard back from yfree360g.com. Do I just need to keep waiting it out or should I email yfree360g.com ?

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']I have not yet received credit for the Blockbuster trial which I started on June 30th. I filed an MCR for the trial on July 6th (or 7th?). I have not heard back from yfree360g.com. Do I just need to keep waiting it out or should I email yfree360g.com ?[/quote]

I'd send another email. Especially if you never received a reply from the first one. They always send me something, letting me know they are looking into it for me.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I got credited twice for Easy Grant Finder.[/quote]

Other CAGs mentioned being credited twice for one offer, but I believe they had the duplicate removed at some point.

hi i was searching the thread, but wasnt sure which were good and bad offers. ive been away from this site for a year now, what are some offers u guys reccomend?

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Read the thread, is it that fucking hard?[/quote]
Wow, calm down, he was just asking a simple question, no reason to be a jerk about it. And yes, it's a bit hard to read a thread when it's 141 pages long.

[quote name='mev1205']Wow, calm down, he was just asking a simple question, no reason to be a jerk about it. And yes, it's a bit hard to read a thread when it's 141 pages long.[/quote]

That may have been a bit harsh, but to be fair, Furashu comes in here more often than "once a year" to ask that very same question (over and over).

[quote name='Furashu']hi i was searching the thread, but wasnt sure which were good and bad offers. ive been away from this site for a year now, what are some offers u guys reccomend?[/quote]

Also, if I may, that's the whole reason we had this big fight in here. The OP WAS a bit difficult to discern good offers from bad offers and old offers from new offers.

But if you can't read the 2nd post of this thread now, and figure out which offers would be good to do...there's just no helping you. And hasn't it been policy since like the dawn of man that we can't reccommend offers anyway?

hey guys, just curious on the goings of the offer...
I tried to complete Amazing webstores, my credit card was declined, but I was still charged. I didn't receive credit either. Should I try to cancel within the four days, even though I never received any emails?

Oh and the EyeMyCredit isn't free, they charged $1 to my CC and I haven't received credit for that yet, I only mention that since I read it was suppose to credit instantly. Any thoughts?

Thanks again for your help and the guide guys.

[quote name='bytemap']

Oh and the EyeMyCredit isn't free, they charged $1 to my CC and I haven't received credit for that yet, I only mention that since I read it was suppose to credit instantly. Any thoughts?
[/quote]

I had to fill out a MCR for it.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I had to fill out a MCR for it.[/QUOTE]

To offer a different experience, mine credited, but it took almost a full day.

Hey, Rig. When you do hydroderm be sure to cancel the VIP trial or something like that. You can do that by calling Hydroderm and asking them to cancel all of you trials. I remember they piggy backed another trial while doing this offer on another site.

[quote name='shieryda']Has anyone tried the Captiva skincare offer?[/quote]
I was about to go through with it, but it's pretty expensive at $10 in shipping. My tongue isn't hanging out for free shit atm, so I'll skip this one.

I might try that $1.85 new offer..

Yeah, there's a couple. It's one of the free credit report agencies, so you'll most likely have to give up your SS#.

One of them is Credit Check Total. OF course, you have found that out by reading the first couple of posts.

I got 2 points from your free credit report so that was really neat and i already ordered a game so i dont think they will take it away now at least I hope not LOL

[quote name='cheapass101']I got 2 points from your free credit report so that was really neat and i already ordered a game so i dont think they will take it away now at least I hope not LOL[/quote]

Depends on who processes your order...I've heard of people on here getting one of the credits removed and the order cancelled.

My friend signed up and got a double credit and got his game without any issues. Another friend actually just called me today because he also got a double credit. Placed his order and has his fingers crossed like you....

[quote name='Rig']That may have been a bit harsh, but to be fair, Furashu comes in here more often than "once a year" to ask that very same question (over and over).[/quote]

i came in here like 5 months ago, and i ask it "over and over" because no one ever bothers to answer me. if u look at my profile my last completed one was 7-31-07. which was exactly a year to the day, anyways

the OP was super long, i didnt think the offers would be after it.

sorry if i caused so much trouble/blood to boil.

hmm.. i just logged into my account and next to madden it says "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact." does the tax limit reset right after the new year or is it cumulative since signing up? ive only ordered 5 games this year and it doesnt come close to being $600.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']hmm.. i just logged into my account and next to madden it says "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact." does the tax limit reset right after the new year or is it cumulative since signing up? ive only ordered 5 games this year and it doesnt come close to being $600.[/quote]

It should reset at the start of each year. I can't order any more from yf360g.com this year because of the $600 limit. Got that same message when I ordered NCAA 09 a few months ago and just told them to cancel the order.

Weird that you'd get that message after just 5 games.

Ok guys, I have a question.

I signed up for this last night and I did the amazing Web Store offer and it credited instantly.

Then I go and I need one more offer, so I figured that I would try out Video Professor, so I sign up, I get my confirm email, I confirm it. I see that there is the $6.95 charge on my card and I go to sleep.

Well I wake up this morning, still no credit on the site and I check my card and I see that there is 2 charges on my card from Video Professor! Both were $6.95 and pending.

So I called up their CS and they said that there was only 1 charge on my account and there wasn't anything they could do about it, and maybe it would away after a day or two.

What gives? Has this happened to anyone else?

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok guys, I have a question.

I signed up for this last night and I did the amazing Web Store offer and it credited instantly.

Then I go and I need one more offer, so I figured that I would try out Video Professor, so I sign up, I get my confirm email, I confirm it. I see that there is the $6.95 charge on my card and I go to sleep.

Well I wake up this morning, still no credit on the site and I check my card and I see that there is 2 charges on my card from Video Professor! Both were $6.95 and pending.

So I called up their CS and they said that there was only 1 charge on my account and there wasn't anything they could do about it, and maybe it would away after a day or two.

What gives? Has this happened to anyone else?[/quote]

Actually that happened to me as well, but don't worry one of those charges should come off.

Ahh I think i got fuck on the two points deal because it says ATTN: please contact immediately so I filled out a support ticket and im waiting. How long does it take for them to contact you?

bread's done
Back