Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='shieryda']Did you have to pay for return shipping? And are you supposed to be refunded the original amount that you paid upon completing the offer?

Thanks.[/quote]

You have to pay for return shipping, and the $5 or $6 or whatever is not refunded.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, GreatFun is long gone along with a bunch of the other great $1 offers that got me into this site...:cry:

Question about eMusic. I sign up for everything on the first page and after hitting 'submit it takes to to is a page that says:

But there is no where to click that lets me decline this "great" offer and move on to the rest of the sign up. I haven't received any confirmation email or had my cards charged. Am I missing something? Is this offer broken?[/quote]

Did you get this resolved, GLOCKGLOCK? I signed up for eMusic the other day and the same thing happened. When I tried emailing the customer service about it, they told me that they have no record of my information (Credit Card or Email). Today, I find that I have pending charges of 11.99 which is clearly eMusic. I received no email and it's been about two days or so.

If anyone else has had a similar experience, would you mind sharing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here did the offer Overnight Genius and cancel their account & return the package so u didn't have to get billed 80$. Wanna make sure this offer is not a scam.

[quote name='paragon18']Anyone here did the offer Overnight Genius and cancel their account & return the package so u didn't have to get billed 80$. Wanna make sure this offer is not a scam.[/quote]

Yep, worked just fine. Even asked for a shipping refund and got it.

How much was everything in total when you shipped it back to them if you remember, this is like my first time doing something like this, thanks.

[quote name='paragon18']How much was everything in total when you shipped it back to them if you remember, this is like my first time doing something like this, thanks.[/quote]

They refunded me the $6.83 they charged to ship it to me. Not the $2 I spent to ship it back

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']hmm.. i just logged into my account and next to madden it says "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact." does the tax limit reset right after the new year or is it cumulative since signing up? ive only ordered 5 games this year and it doesnt come close to being $600.[/QUOTE]

i found out why they put my order on hold. they responded to my support ticket and they put it on hold because i was credited for 2 offers twice so i didnt have enough credits. it took them 7 months to notice. :cry:

For those of you who have received prizes, have you noticed that when getting the shipping confirmation email, what the email says varied depending on where the game is shipped from?

I have ordered three things and have two different types of email templates sent to me. One type is just very generically saying that the item has been shipped. The other actually lists the shipping address and the item. The one that listed the shipping address and item, I already received. In fact, it was 2-day shipped to me via Amazon.

Has anyone had experiences of getting items from other than Amazon? I'm asking because they shipped me an item a while ago. And then I emailed them about it, but they still haven't gotten back to me.

I'm pretty disappointed at GH: Aerosmith being dropped 20 bucks on Amazon. I was planning on ordering a lot of those to return. Is it still the most valuable item on the site?

[quote name='xboxowns']I'm pretty disappointed at GH: Aerosmith being dropped 20 bucks on Amazon. I was planning on ordering a lot of those to return. Is it still the most valuable item on the site?[/quote]

Pretty sure it is. Does anyone think this might be a temporary price drop? So far, Amazon is the only one who has reduced it like this.

Well, it was inevitable that something like this would happen. Chamonix put a $220 charge on my Paypal virtual CC. I emailed them to correct this shit.

[quote name='xboxowns']Well, it was inevitable that something like this would happen. Chamonix put a $220 charge on my Paypal virtual CC. I emailed them to correct this shit.[/quote]

That sucks, dude. How long ago did you use the service/register?

[quote name='GuardianE']That sucks, dude. How long ago did you use the service/register?[/QUOTE]

Just today and I saw the charge immediately after I signed up.

To anyone who's thinking about it: I would stay away from doing Chamonix.

I'm thinking of signing up with this site. What are the safest offers that some of you have tried. I would really hate to have unwanted charges on my CC.

I just had an interesting experience doing the Video Professor Offer. Not only did I receive the software, but it also came with a pair of headphones(cheapie kind) and a brand new wireless optical mouse. When I called to cancel the lady on the phone said that I only had to return one of the cd's and THAT'S IT! Has anyone else had this thing happen to them with Video Professor?

Has Gamefly and Blockbuster been crediting well recently? Who has most recently returned as gift to amazon from this site? As I don't have a 360 anymore hah

*edit* meant GF

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aznguyen316']Has Netflix and Blockbuster been crediting well recently? Who has most recently returned as gift to amazon from this site? As I don't have a 360 anymore hah[/quote]

I didn't get credited for blockbuster sadly.

Ugh, I knew I should've waited before ordering another Guitar Hero Bundle.

Actually for my second, I ordered the GHIII bundle. I read in the OP about how that takes an unusually long time to receive... does this mean that it won't be coming from Amazon, but rather from another seller?

[quote name='GuardianE']Ugh, I knew I should've waited before ordering another Guitar Hero Bundle.

Actually for my second, I ordered the GHIII bundle. I read in the OP about how that takes an unusually long time to receive... does this mean that it won't be coming from Amazon, but rather from another seller?[/quote]

I believe it took a long time to receive was when it first came out and everyone was trying to get the game. It shouldn't be too long till you get yours

How long does it take to get approved for amazing web stores?. I signed up and got a confirmation email from AWS. It says usually immediately but it has yet to show in yourfree360games.

Anyone know the email for Easy Grant Finder to request a confirmation email? I never got one and I already canceled the service after having it for about 7 days.

Also, interestingly enough, I canceled the Beginner's Reader Program and they didn't require me to send back any books.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Anyone know the email for Easy Grant Finder to request a confirmation email? I never got one and I already canceled the service after having it for about 7 days.

[/quote]

It was a "do not reply" e-mail, so you're better off calling them to send you another confirmation.

Thanks to my GH:A return I preordered madden 09 with the gift credit they gave me and was surprised I got Madden from Amazon today. I think I'm done with this site until those cheap $1 offers start showing up again.

[quote name='popemogoth']Thanks to my GH:A return I preordered madden 09 with the gift credit they gave me and was surprised I got Madden from Amazon today. I think I'm done with this site until those cheap $1 offers start showing up again.[/quote]

How quickly did it take for you to receive your credit?

I signed up for eMusic and never got a confirmation email. I had the customer service send me an email with the information of the 3 bullet points in the OP. Would that be enough for an MCR?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Ditto.

Do you think it will arrive tommorrow?[/QUOTE]

who knows.. i ordered ninja gaiden 2 almost a month before the release date and they shipped it the day after it came out. it arrived that weekend. same thing for burnout paradise. they shipped it a few days after the release date. ive never gotten a shipped email the day before the game came out though.

[quote name='orgy08']emusic took about a week or two to show up in my account. So just give it some time.[/quote]

My only concern is that my sign up process was kinda screwy. I tried completing the registration, but got stuck on a magazine subscription ad. Upon emailing eMusic, they said they had no record of me. Then I got charged. Then after another email they told me I had subscribed. I'm just not sure which time I clicked and actually registered, and I didn't know if Trainn would be able to discern it.

Hopefully it will credit itself.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan'] ive never gotten a shipped email the day before the game came out though.[/quote]

So, are you saying that it's the earliest you've ever gotten a shipped email?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']So, are you saying that it's the earliest you've ever gotten a shipped email?[/QUOTE]

ive gotten shipped emails after a couple days but those were for games that were already released. trainn doesnt usually preorder games so i dunno if they actually ordered it yet.

[quote name='GuardianE']My only concern is that my sign up process was kinda screwy. I tried completing the registration, but got stuck on a magazine subscription ad. Upon emailing eMusic, they said they had no record of me. Then I got charged. Then after another email they told me I had subscribed. I'm just not sure which time I clicked and actually registered, and I didn't know if Trainn would be able to discern it.

Hopefully it will credit itself.[/quote]

Well, whaddya know. I just got credited. Thanks, orgy08!

Can someone please tell me if you can cancel Your Credit Report online? And if so, what is the URL? I need to cancel today but I may not be near a phone, darn it.

As far as I can tell, you need to call them to cancel. It's pretty hassle free to do so. There may be an email address, but that would take time... time you might not have on your trial.

I just call amazon offer place to cancel my account, they asked for a phone number and my name so i gave it to them and they said my account was cancel, but i haven't received a email confirming my cancellation.

Is this normal or does it takes a while to get the email ?

[quote name='paragon18']I just call amazon offer place to cancel my account, they asked for a phone number and my name so i gave it to them and they said my account was cancel, but i haven't received a email confirming my cancellation.

Is this normal or does it takes a while to get the email ?[/quote]

You may end up getting an email after the trial period was supposed to end. I figure this may be because they want to wait and see if you'll log in again after you've canceled to reactive your account.

As long as you asked for and wrote down your cancellation number, I think you're fine.

How long did it take people to get credit for Easy Grant Finder (Grant Master)? Did it take the full business day it says on the offer summary?

Also Rig, First Club Save and Ultimate Search Guide are no longer on the site, so they should be moved to the "dead" section of the OP.

[quote name='GuardianE']As far as I can tell, you need to call them to cancel. It's pretty hassle free to do so. There may be an email address, but that would take time... time you might not have on your trial.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'll find a payphone to cancel with since I'm away form home and forgot my cell phone.

[quote name='msane']How long did it take people to get credit for Easy Grant Finder (Grant Master)? Did it take the full business day it says on the offer summary?

Also Rig, First Club Save and Ultimate Search Guide are no longer on the site, so they should be moved to the "dead" section of the OP.[/quote]

Thanks. I will move them right now.

Wow...

After hassling Trainn (two emails, and most recently a support ticket) for over 2 months, my MCR for Credit Check Total FINALLY went through! Filed June 13th, wow.

Now, to buy Madden '09, or hold out for Rock Band 2/GH:WT...or another title? I'll be thinkin'.

How easy is it to return the games to amazon for a credit? Does it work? If so I might get the Aerosmith bundle and return it instead of getting SoulCalibur IV

bread's done
Back