Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Just got my refund via email! :) It was only for $89 as this was when GH:Aerosmith was on sale, but I'm not gonna complain. For reference, I sent the package back exactly one week from today.

[quote name='GuardianE']Just got my refund via email! :) It was only for $89 as this was when GH:Aerosmith was on sale, but I'm not gonna complain. For reference, I sent the package back exactly one week from today.[/quote]

Damn... when did you order it? I have a feeling I may run into the same problem you did lol. I sent mine back on Tuesday?

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Damn... when did you order it? I have a feeling I may run into the same problem you did lol. I sent mine back on Tuesday?[/quote]

It was somewhere between August 4th through August 8th, I think. I can't check right now because I'm at work. Basically it was practically THE day that the price reduction happened on Amazon.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Anyone order GH3 from them recently? I'm just placed two orders for that bundle and want to make sure it comes from Amazon so I can return it...I normally just order the game I want (which has been the case the past 10 times) but now there is nothing I want on the 360 so I figured I'd try the "order/retun the most expensive thing" trick

Thanks in advance[/quote]

anyone ???

Anybody done the UMAC Core offer? Looks like $8 for shipping and cancel within 7 days... is supposed to be instant credit? I'd appreciate a heads up from anyone who has tried it.

Is 2 weeks too long of a period before I should look into why my Amazon GH:A refund has not been sent yet? I'm really starting to get nervous. I followed the shipping instructions as closely as possible.

[quote name='xboxowns']Is 2 weeks too long of a period before I should look into why my Amazon GH:A refund has not been sent yet? I'm really starting to get nervous. I followed the shipping instructions as closely as possible.[/quote]

Two weeks is too long without contact. I would've been contacting them after a week or so. Send them an email.

well uh i just noticed that all guitar hero bundles are only 89.99 at amazon.

i guess i'll wait til activision releases a new game so i can get 120 bucks for it and not the 90 something people are receiving.

also, why are a bunch of offers expired on the site? whens trainn gonna update with new offers?

The only reason I wouldn't do that is because the next Guitar Hero bundle probably won't be available on YourFree360Games, as it'll be the World Tour with microphone and drumset (in other words, far too expensive to give away). And then by that time, the current Guitar Hero bundles will have dropped even lower.

If I had confirmation that the new Guitar Hero bundles (if there's one with only a guitar) would be listed, then I'd go ahead and wait too.

Has anyone completed the yourcreditreport.com offer. It says on the trainn site that you must remain a member for 5 days but the free trial ends after 3 days. Is there any validity to the 5 day thing because I don't want to get charged or my credit reversed.

why when i try to suscribe to a trial using my paypal electronic mastercard it says it failed or that the card could not be validate?

[quote name='mbeno13']Has anyone completed the yourcreditreport.com offer. It says on the trainn site that you must remain a member for 5 days but the free trial ends after 3 days. Is there any validity to the 5 day thing because I don't want to get charged or my credit reversed.[/quote]

If you go past the free three day trial, it gives you an additional week of a trial for a few bucks. The trial is no longer free, but it's only a dollar or two. Read the terms and conditions for details, but yeah you have to stay a member for five days, essentially ensuring that you go beyond the free trial and into the short paying trial.

[quote name='GuardianE']The only reason I wouldn't do that is because the next Guitar Hero bundle probably won't be available on YourFree360Games, as it'll be the World Tour with microphone and drumset (in other words, far too expensive to give away). And then by that time, the current Guitar Hero bundles will have dropped even lower.

If I had confirmation that the new Guitar Hero bundles (if there's one with only a guitar) would be listed, then I'd go ahead and wait too.[/quote]
yeh well F*CK. rock band caused this...

if they didnt come out with the whole band game activision would have likely continued to rape consumers with lame guitar bundles for the next 5 years.

Well Grant Master gets a A in customer service in my book. Their systems through the phone have been down this morning for nearly 2 hours. I tried online support and they tell me to try a different number and systems are still down and they made a special acception for me and canceled all 3 through online chat (got confirmation e-mails instantly). Now I can finally get on with my day.

I got to stop waiting till the last day to cancel these things.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I dunno what your looking at but GHIII for 360 is $99.99..........[/quote]

oh we get the wireless bundle? damn.

maybe i'll order another bundle after all.

[quote name='wwf20112']Well Grant Master gets a A in customer service in my book. Their systems through the phone have been down this morning for nearly 2 hours. I tried online support and they tell me to try a different number and systems are still down and they made a special acception for me and canceled all 3 through online chat (got confirmation e-mails instantly). Now I can finally get on with my day.

I got to stop waiting till the last day to cancel these things.[/quote]

i just did this exact same thing today

I finally removed the $220 Chamonix charge from my CC, but later found out it was just an authorization so that I am able to pay them once the trial is up. They refunded both the charge and the shipping cost, so there was nothing sent to me and nothing to send back. Since Trainn seems to have removed the offer from the list, it doesn't look like I'll be banned for canceling an offer too early. :D

I other news, my Amazon refunds are finally here. Didn't think I'd get em after so long. One is 105 bucks, the other 85 from when GH:A got a price drop.

is there a delay for the guitar hero bundles still or are they shipped out just as fast as any other game?

and how do u return a game to amazon if the order isnt under your account?

sorry, havnt really been keeping track of this thread..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xboxowns']
I other news, my Amazon refunds are finally here. Didn't think I'd get em after so long. One is 105 bucks, the other 85 from when GH:A got a price drop.[/quote]

yeh that sucks. i got one for 115 and another for 125 a few weeks ago.

85 bucks sucks... lawlz.

[quote name='max pl']yeh that sucks. i got one for 115 and another for 125 a few weeks ago.

85 bucks sucks... lawlz.[/quote]

Frankly, anything above $60 is great in terms of what we put into it. I think you might be a little spoiled. ;)

Doesn't mean I'm not going to hold my credit until Aerosmith goes back up in price, though.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']is there a delay for the guitar hero bundles still or are they shipped out just as fast as any other game?

and how do u return a game to amazon if the order isnt under your account?

sorry, havnt really been keeping track of this thread..[/QUOTE]

If you'd like, I can help you return the game to Amazon, as I just did it recently. IM me. :evil:

Timeline, I place my order for GH:Aerosmith, the very next day as it is processing it drops from $100 to $90. It then dropped 2 days later to $80.. So its no telling how much credit I am going to get. It has been 1 week today so I should find out soon. :(

I read somewhere in this thread that if you perform an Amazon return by printing out their label, they deduct the shipping cost from your refund and give you less. Is that true? I was kinda reading mixed things when going through the thread so I wasn't sure.

I did return one bundle successfully, but I don't know if the funds I received had deductions or not.

I finally got credited for Ultimate Search Guide the other day. It'd been around 2 weeks.

I'm still waiting on my Halo 3 Headset that was supposedly shipped a month ago and shipped again last week. Also waiting on a Guitar Hero 3 bundle that was supposedly shipped 10 days ago.

Just to let you guys know, I did Credit Check Total, got my credit and canceled on time. However, I recently received a $12.95 charge on my CC. I search online to find out this is a hidden charge by Free Credit Report (Credit Check Total also is from them). So, I have to call Triple Advantage to get this refunded.

Now I could have received this charge because I called the Customer Rep and asked about a confirmation number and maybe out of spite I got charged, because I haven't heard anyone having problems with hidden charges from Free Credit Report or Credit Check Total.

Just thought I put that out there for you guys.

*UPDATE* Turns out the $12.95 charge was from Eye My Credit, found out through the CSR (Customer Service Rep) that I had that since Aug 1 and it was only a 7-day trial. I do remember it being a 30-day trial, guess they changed it after I signed up. Anyway, I got them to credit me back, said it would take 7-10 Business Days, so hopefully it will come back. I'll let you guys know if it did or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GuardianE']I read somewhere in this thread that if you perform an Amazon return by printing out their label, they deduct the shipping cost from your refund and give you less. Is that true? I was kinda reading mixed things when going through the thread so I wasn't sure.[/quote]

I returned my GH:A with Amazon's label. They deducted $4.50 for shipping. It's likely that $4.50 is less than you'd pay at the actual post office but I'm not sure.

I got refunded $95. $80 for the bundle, and $15 for overnight shipping, minus a $4.50 deduction for the shipping label. For a total refund of $91.

A proactiv offer is up. Good if you use the stuff, like me. Seems like a lot cheaper than in those booths at the malls, $26 total instead of $50. Unless, does anyone know if these kits they give are perhaps a smaller size?

Anyone know the Phone Number for EyeMyCredit. I tried the 1-866-673-0140, but it says "Enter your Renter's 4 Digit number?" Anyone know what this is about...? Thx

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Timeline, I place my order for GH:Aerosmith, the very next day as it is processing it drops from $100 to $90. It then dropped 2 days later to $80.. So its no telling how much credit I am going to get. It has been 1 week today so I should find out soon. :([/quote]

Did you get your GH:A yet? I place my order the same day and haven't gotten anything yet. My last game from them (in April) took over a month so I'm hoping their shipping times have improved. This time I got my shipping email the same day I placed the order.

I'm planning on doing gamefly and blockbuster. Did any of you guys actually have to pay to get credit?

I don't mind paying the 20 bucks to get like 100-90 bucks from GHA :D but knowing won't hurt...

[quote name='SoulReaver']A proactiv offer is up. Good if you use the stuff, like me. Seems like a lot cheaper than in those booths at the malls, $26 total instead of $50. Unless, does anyone know if these kits they give are perhaps a smaller size?[/quote]

go to a doctor and get a prescription for differin. my brother and i both used proactive; ive since stop using all meds, and he now uses differin and says its much better than proactiv. none of that 3 step BS either.

lawlz, i'll sign up for the offer though cause i need credits...

[quote name='MrChan']I'm planning on doing gamefly and blockbuster. Did any of you guys actually have to pay to get credit?

I don't mind paying the 20 bucks to get like 100-90 bucks from GHA :D but knowing won't hurt...[/quote]

Yes, you have to pay. Those trials aren't free.

trainn keeps screwing up orders for my brother and either not shipping games, or shipping them to the wrong address. kinda annoying.

Does your account get put on hold while you have MCR processing? I filed two a week ago and since then I haven't been able to click-through on any offers. The click-through links are inactive. :(

Too much bitching about how much credit people are (or are not) receiving for Amazon returns. Just shut the hell up and be happy that you're getting upwards of 12 times the amount in credit that you spent trying to get a game.:roll:

[quote name='FluxDF']Does your account get put on hold while you have MCR processing? I filed two a week ago and since then I haven't been able to click-through on any offers. The click-through links are inactive. :([/quote]

MCR's shouldn't have any effect on your account. Not sure what's happening with yours.

It looks like my Soul Calibur 4 will be in limbo until Trainn fixes the double credit thing, which will never happen because their support is slow as BALLS.

I tried to sign up for the Video Professor offer but I get the following error when I click submit.

Sorry your order can not be processed at this time.[4]

I've been having really bad luck when it comes to the instant offers lately. :boxing:

bread's done
Back