Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']There wasn't a bundle for the first game either. Too expensive.

[/quote]
I just looked it up, I thought there was a guitar bundle for rock band. Apparently its just guitar hero 4 that has a guitar bundle.

same here ordered RB2. I was going to order NBA Live 09 but it's listed as NBA Live 08, I'm afraid they will actually send me 08 even though the description and picture matches 09.

Hmm...what to order, I do want RB2, but I would like the new RB2 equipment, but would it really be worth it?

Might wait till next month's update for GOW2

[quote name='wampa8jedi']For the OP:

Free Credit Report 360
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: Your Savings Club (877-820-7107) and Your Credit Diagnosis (800-379-5036).
Hours: ???
Special Notes: You are signed up for two offers. However, both have automated cancellation systems, meaning that when you call the above numbers you don't even need to talk to a representative--just have your membership ID number and zip code ready. If you want an e-mail to confirm your cancellation, click on the link to each website contained in your sign-up e-mail and it'll redirect you to a page that lets you request an e-mail confirming your cancellation.[/quote]

This credited in pretty much 24 hours for me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They wont let me order Guitar Hero!!!!!!!!! "We're sorry!

We are unable to complete your request as there is a limit of three (3) Guitar Hero Bundles per account."

Do they order all there games from amazon????

I just did the Emusic offer, but never received a confirmation. The next screen I got was for some newspaper subscription. Should I contact them?

[quote name='bubbaducky']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They wont let me order Guitar Hero!!!!!!!!! "We're sorry!

We are unable to complete your request as there is a limit of three (3) Guitar Hero Bundles per account."

Do they order all there games from amazon????
[/quote]

not always, when GH3 first came out and demand was high for it, mine shipped from circuit city

I wish they would hurry up and fix the internet at my apartment complex, it's annoying not being able to access the site.

I WANT MORE GAMES.

Could someone post the list of new games on here for me so I can see what is up there now?

A couple things I've noticed in the past 24 hours. In my effort to obtain RB2, I completed "Your Credit Report" (which credited in like 8 hours), and then I tried to do the EyeMyCredit offer. But after putting in all my info, it told me "welcome back!" (I assume since I had done other credit check offers under the same umbrella company).

It then told me I wasn't eligible for another trial, but I could sign up without it for $12.95 per month. Suffice to say, I canceled the order. Kinda sucks that that eliminates one offer for me since there aren't many left that I can do anyway.

Oh, also...I tried to complete Consumer Direct, and yesterday it declined my card. Today it says the offer is expired. So mark that one off the list too. It's getting pretty lean around here. With the HUGE fall lineup beginning to roll out, we need new offers stat!

anyone have a valid number for 2 Day Slim Down?

tried the number in the first post, but it was another company. also, their website is down.

anyone?

[quote name='mcdaking84']off topic but is there a site for ps3 games like this one?[/quote]

Not by the same company, I tried and looked. Closest thing they offer is a PS34free website, but that's it. I would've loved to have that :)

[quote name='bytemap']Not by the same company, I tried and looked. Closest thing they offer is a PS34free website, but that's it. I would've loved to have that :)[/quote]

games.megafreebie.com does PS3 games. Try that.

Just signed up for the Ageless trial. $7.95 for shipping/handling (and you have to return the product). I'll post details when I have them ready.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i need to do 8 offers for nba 2k9, rb2, rb2 guitar and the rb2 mic. i guess ill have to actually buy rb2. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't get the mic, mang. Any USB one will do. Grab Boogie on clearance somewhere or pay $12 at GS to get a used mic of some kind. And why not get GHIII instead of the RB2 guitar? You get the game and guitar with that one.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Based on my experience, you're wrong--it took about a full day, but I eventually got two confirmation e-mails from them. Once I canceled and requested my two cancellation confirmations, it again was a protracted delay of about a day.[/quote]

[quote name='wwf20112']This credited in pretty much 24 hours for me.[/quote]

Wampa, did you have to do anything special to get the confirmation emails? Its been 24hrs since I signed up and no emails. I also have yet to receive credit for Free Credit Report 360.

[quote name='FluxDF']Wampa, did you have to do anything special to get the confirmation emails? Its been 24hrs since I signed up and no emails. I also have yet to receive credit for Free Credit Report 360.[/QUOTE]

I still wouldn't worry about it yet--it took an unusually long time to get mine, and although I said a day, it could have been two.... but they did come entirely on their own, at the exact same time.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I wish they would hurry up and fix the internet at my apartment complex, it's annoying not being able to access the site.

I WANT MORE GAMES.

Could someone post the list of new games on here for me so I can see what is up there now? [/quote]

Just a curious question. If you can post on here, how come you can't get into yourfree360? IN any case, this is what I had seen new.

Armored Core: For Answer
Baja: Edge of Control
Battle Fantasia
Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway
Disney Sing It Bundle
Fracture

Guilty Gear 2: Overture
Infinite Undiscovery
LEGO Batman
Mercenaries 2
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Mobile Ops: One Year War
Monopoly

PURE
Rock Band 2 (Game Only)
Rock Band 2 Mic
Rock Band 2 Wireless Guitar
Silent Hill Homecoming

Star Wars: Force Unleashed
TNA Impact!
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Warriors Orochi
Zoids Assault

[quote name='bytemap']Just a curious question. If you can post on here, how come you can't get into yourfree360? IN any case, this is what I had seen new.

[/quote]

Because my library is lame and blocks access to those kind of sites.

Thanks for the lest though.

Eww... that stinks. Good luck with getting your Internet back up, I know how that feels, especially when it rains in my neighborhood. Hopefully that'll get fixed soon.

BTW, would you know (kingofOldSchool) or anyone else from personal experience of having pre-ordered something and receiving it with no problem? I've done a search, and it's split..some say "yah no problem," while others say, "not recently they have"

You know, that way I could set some goodies aside.

Thx again guys.

bytemap, if you mean pre-ordering games from the site and receiving them, then yeah it's no problem. I'm pre-ordered Mercs 2 and Civ Rev and received them just a couple days past release date.

Also FYI to all: Free Credit Report 360 thing. I canceled both the offers online and they refunded the $1.00 processing fee for both. Definitely one of the easiest offers to cancel and get a refund.

[quote name='shieryda']I just did the Emusic offer, but never received a confirmation. The next screen I got was for some newspaper subscription. Should I contact them?[/QUOTE]

I did the emusic offer on Friday and like you I received no conformation email. It just credited for me about 5 minutes ago.

If you'd like to actually get a password and use the service, use the "forgot password" link on their site and they'll allow you to reset your password to whatever you want.

Has anyone ever emailed Tranin asking them to add a hard drive? either the 20GB or or the upcoming 60 GB that's supposed to come out in November? (I assume the 120GB is too expensive)

Doing Video professor.
Seeing how it goes and supposedly you get a full shipping and processing refund. So ill see how that goes.

For anyone that has done the referral account, after you submit your account for review, does the game you have set automatically get ordered or after you submit the review, they send you an email saying go ahead and make your order.

Thanks

Video Professor and Credit Report credited instantly pretty much
Got Infinite Undiscovery. Hopefully I get it before i move.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']bytemap, if you mean pre-ordering games from the site and receiving them, then yeah it's no problem. I'm pre-ordered Mercs 2 and Civ Rev and received them just a couple days past release date.

Also FYI to all: Free Credit Report 360 thing. I canceled both the offers online and they refunded the $1.00 processing fee for both. Definitely one of the easiest offers to cancel and get a refund.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for the tip.. it's a bit way off, but there's a sweet spot for Gears of War 2 waiting for me now :)

OH and the Free Credit Report 360 takes about 2-3 days for confirmation email being sent, but can be canceled online. I didn't get a processing fee, but so far nothing. I got my confirmation number in case they give me hell, but I doubt that.

[quote name='orgy08']For anyone that has done the referral account, after you submit your account for review, does the game you have set automatically get ordered or after you submit the review, they send you an email saying go ahead and make your order.

Thanks[/quote]

Its been awhile, but I believe they review then say go order

[quote name='orgy08']For anyone that has done the referral account, after you submit your account for review, does the game you have set automatically get ordered or after you submit the review, they send you an email saying go ahead and make your order.

Thanks[/quote]

Mako has it right. You set it to review...which takes 5-7 days. Then, you have to submit your order like you usually would.

Ordered Rock Band 2 today. Offers used:

EyeMyCredit - Reported instantly. Got confirmation email in about 6 hours.
Credit Check Total - Reported in about 16 hours. Got confirmation email in about 6 hours.

I really wish the new drums were available. I already sold my old ones in anticipation. Oh well, I can be patient... sort of.

Holding my game credit until RB2 drums show up...It's only a matter of time until my old ones die, again. Picking up the game Sunday regardless!

Were there/are there known revisions to the Rock Band 2 drums?

I have a set of barely used original ones...but am curious as to whether big changes were going to happen between the new ones.

Looks like the Ageless trial is going to be another MCR. I haven't had an offer credit for me in so darn long.

Free Credit Report 360 credited after two days. I still haven't recieved confirmation emails though. It credited though, so I suppose the confirmation emails aren't really necessary now.

I have to agree with those before me, Free Credit Report 360 is a pretty good offer. Smooth.

[quote name='Rig']Were there/are there known revisions to the Rock Band 2 drums?

I have a set of barely used original ones...but am curious as to whether big changes were going to happen between the new ones.

Looks like the Ageless trial is going to be another MCR. I haven't had an offer credit for me in so darn long.[/quote]

Supposed to be quieter, much more responsive (the old ones were, depending on your set, terrible out of the box for rolls before modding [sock mod], or great out of the box but you'd end up beating the crap out of them sooner or later), and it has expansion ports for 3 optional Cymbals and a second (double) bass pedal. I have a sock-modded set now that's doing OK, but I would love to try out double bass...assuming it takes the old pedals.

CreditReport360 credited within 48 hours for me.

Cancellation was a breeze, the way every one of these companies should be.
I called both #'s with my membership # , keyed in my zip code and i was done.
Received cancellation email within 12 hours

Hi, I've received the ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact message.
I've read somewhere that this means I've reached my limit for the year. Is this right?
I've ordered 6 guitar hero 3's since November. (Only 1 in 2008 but I'm sure they mean tax year)

So what does this message mean exactly? I submitted a ticket just now and I'm waiting for the answer. I cannot order anymore til next year? Will I still have the 2 credits that I attempted to get another game with? I'm not exactly new to this site but I haven't touched it since like 10 months ago so I've forgotten everything. Thanks!

[quote name='Mako1215']Doing Video professor.
Seeing how it goes and supposedly you get a full shipping and processing refund. So ill see how that goes.[/QUOTE]

So is that true? Can you get a full refund, and how do you go about doing it?

[quote name='Holt']So is that true? Can you get a full refund, and how do you go about doing it?[/quote]

You get a full refund if you return all of the items they send you. They will tell you that you can just send one of the discs back and keep the rest for partial refund.

[quote name='FluxDF']Free Credit Report 360 credited after two days. I still haven't received confirmation emails though. It credited though, so I suppose the confirmation emails aren't really necessary now.

I have to agree with those before me, Free Credit Report 360 is a pretty good offer. Smooth.[/quote]

Just an update on this. I called this morning to cancel both of the offers. A cancellation confirmation email was sent immediately from Your Credit Diagnosis after the automated phone call. I had to go to www.dealpass.com and log in after I had canceled to request a cancellation confirmation email like wampa mentioned. I never received sign-up confirmations, but the cancellation emails came.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back