Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='kwoodyk34k']Hi, I've received the ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact message.
I've read somewhere that this means I've reached my limit for the year. Is this right?
I've ordered 6 guitar hero 3's since November. (Only 1 in 2008 but I'm sure they mean tax year)

So what does this message mean exactly? I submitted a ticket just now and I'm waiting for the answer. I cannot order anymore til next year? Will I still have the 2 credits that I attempted to get another game with? I'm not exactly new to this site but I haven't touched it since like 10 months ago so I've forgotten everything. Thanks![/quote]

It's all explained in the first post of this thread.

My GH:A bundle arrived (much more speedily than my experience this spring with my first two orders).

Timeline: Ordered Aug. 26.......Shipping Est. Date: Sept 2nd.....Actual Shipping Date (on package): Sept 8th.....Arrived on my doorstep: Sept 10th (2nd day shipping from Amazon).

Great experience with them this time. As I did two offers that credited the same day as doing them (Amazing Webstores, and Credit Check Total). No problem canceling either trial.

[quote name='Dakkon']My GH:A bundle arrived (much more speedily than my experience this spring with my first two orders).

Timeline: Ordered Aug. 26.......Shipping Est. Date: Sept 2nd.....Actual Shipping Date (on package): Sept 8th.....Arrived on my doorstep: Sept 10th (2nd day shipping from Amazon). [/quote]

I ordered GH3 on the same day with the same ship est. Damn, hopefully it arrives today or tomorrow. :bouncy:

[quote name='FluxDF']I ordered GH3 on the same day with the same ship est. Damn, hopefully it arrives today or tomorrow. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

hopefully so, good luck!

Couple new offers up. Esuccess2U: 14 day trial. $1.95 shipping (electronically) Number to cancel: 866-702-4307
Reputation Defender: 30 day trial.

Sorry, don't know any more info on this one. I'm getting an error message "There were errors in your registration form
Please correct them before continuing with your registration" I will let you all know more when I figure out what I'm doing wrong.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Couple new offers up. Esuccess2U: 14 day trial. $1.95 shipping (electronically) Number to cancel: 866-702-4307
Reputation Defender: 30 day trial.

Sorry, don't know any more info on this one. I'm getting an error message "There were errors in your registration form
Please correct them before continuing with your registration" I will let you all know more when I figure out what I'm doing wrong.[/quote]

i got the same error when i tried.
gave up:bomb:

ReputationDefender looks to be a free trial, but I don't like the terms and conditions. Don't think I'm going through with that one.

The Esuccess4U is another offer from Pacific Webworks. I assume that's why you guys are having problems (because you have done their offers).

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm getting a timeout error.

Holy Crap!
It's been awhile since I've done orders but I just ordered Infinite Undiscovery 2 days ago. It's prolly been about 2 and a half days and it shipped already. Holy Crap! I'm so happy about that.

[quote name='Rig']Were there/are there known revisions to the Rock Band 2 drums?
[/QUOTE]
rock-band-2-drums-pads-475x267.jpg

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/rock-band-2-drum-pictures/

It seems to have build in pad covers (the foams ones everyone buys for the original set), a metal bass pedal, and possibly slightly larger pads? Also has ports for cymbal add-ons. Some people were speculating that 5th port could be for second bass pedal, though I'm pretty sure thats just the headset port.

Safe to say that if my game shipped I can go ahead and cancel my orders ?

How much could I sell my RockBand 1 drum kit for? Is it still even in stores?

[quote name='Rig']It's all explained in the first post of this thread.[/quote]

Thanks. So do you think that if I wait until next tax period to contact them about it that everything will be okay?

[quote name='kwoodyk34k']Thanks. So do you think that if I wait until next tax period to contact them about it that everything will be okay?[/quote]

If you don't want the last item that put you over the limit, contact them and let them know to just put the credits back in your account.

I would think that if you wait that long (next year?) to contact them about it, they won't be able to help you.

btw for the free credit report 360, check your spam box for the confirmation sign up email. easiest cancellation ever! more places should be like this. :)

[quote name='CouRageouS']
img17.jpg

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/rock-band-2-drum-pictures/

It seems to have build in pad covers (the foams ones everyone buys for the original set), a metal bass pedal, and possibly slightly larger pads? Also has ports for cymbal add-ons. Some people were speculating that 5th port could be for second bass pedal, though I'm pretty sure thats just the headset port.[/quote]

Is that the same idea as putting socks over the drum heads to amplify the sound without hitting them 'as hard'?

[quote name='letmeinnow']i got the same error when i tried.
gave up:bomb:[/quote]

Finally worked for me. I had to put my middle initial into the correct boxes (yes 2 different boxes). Worked fine and then credited same day.

eSuccess2You went through today. They must've fixed the problem from last night. Hasn't credited yet, but it has only been a minute or two since I put it through.

EDIT: Adding a little about the offer that I know. This is NOT yet going in the OP, until I have more of the trial details.

eSuccess2u
Cost: $1.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988/1-866-702-4307 (I saw the first Pacific Webworks number in the Terms, but see the second in my confirmation printout.)
Hours: ??? (I will know when I call)
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

[quote name='Rig']eSuccess2You went through today. They must've fixed the problem from last night. Hasn't credited yet, but it has only been a minute or two since I put it through.

EDIT: Adding a little about the offer that I know. This is NOT yet going in the OP, until I have more of the trial details.

eSuccess2u
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988/1-866-702-4307 (I saw the first Pacific Webworks number in the Terms, but see the second in my confirmation printout.)
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company![/quote]

From whom did you receive the e-mail confirmation? I got one from "Media Syndicates", so wanted to verify that it's the same company.

Hmm, I did the Proactiv offer and got double credit. I filed a ticket, is there anything else I should do? I don't want it to get in the way of the next offer I have that should credit in the next couple of days.

[quote name='Rig']eSuccess2You went through today. They must've fixed the problem from last night. Hasn't credited yet, but it has only been a minute or two since I put it through.

eSuccess2u
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company![/quote]

Ok how exactly do you keep doing these Pacific Webworks offers? I keep getting payment declined even when I use a different card.

[quote name='shieryda']From whom did you receive the e-mail confirmation? I got one from "Media Syndicates", so wanted to verify that it's the same company.[/quote]

That's the email I received. Pacific Webworks seems like they handoff the offer to another company most of the time. That's why I'm still unsure on the cancellation number. I will know more when it comes time to cancel.

[quote name='scout12']Ok how exactly do you keep doing these Pacific Webworks offers? I keep getting payment declined even when I use a different card.[/quote]

It's the combination of credit cards and addresses. They check for both when you sign up for their additional offers. Plus, it has been more than a few months since I signed up for one of their offers.

I'm thinking about doing Eye My Credit and Easy Grant Finder to get NHL 09. Anything I should know about these two or any advice you guys can offer? I'm also gonna do gamefly and netflix, but I will likely save those for Gears 2 or something, who knows. But, that will be it for me on the year most likely. I'm approaching the cap.

EDIT: I did Eye My Credit and there are two pending charges on my CC. One appears as CreditDiagnosis and the other appears as CIC*CE Credit Report. Is this normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
just did esuccess2u. i guess it went through since its been almost a year since i last did a pacific webworks offer. hopefully it credits quickly so i can order nba 2k9.

ESuccess2U hasn't credited for me in about 15 minutes.

For people who have done it, how long has the crediting taken?

Thanks.

[quote name='yf4e10']ESuccess2U hasn't credited for me in about 15 minutes.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Also, where can I find my username/password for it? I can't find a confirmation email in either my inbox or my spam.

[quote name='yf4e10']ESuccess2U hasn't credited for me in about 15 minutes.

Thanks.[/quote]

I did the offer about 7 hours ago, and it still has not credited. Doesn't look good. I did get like 4 emails from "media syndicates" though.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I did the offer about 7 hours ago, and it still has not credited. Doesn't look good. I did get like 4 emails from "media syndicates" though.[/QUOTE]

Well, dammit.

Thanks, though.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I did the offer about 7 hours ago, and it still has not credited. Doesn't look good. I did get like 4 emails from "media syndicates" though.[/quote]

Same. I haven't checked to see if it's credited yet, though.

I called ESuccess2U to ask about the offer I completed it Friday morning (Still no credit) and they couldn't tell me anything and said they would call me back but never did. So I guess gotta wait till Monday.

I put in a support ticket though the media place and they said I was in the right place but said the trial was only 7 days? hmmm......

heres some info on reputation defender. i just signed up right now and got a confirmation email from them in a few seconds that said that the trial was free but thered be an authorization fee on my card.

Reputation Defender
Cost: $9.95 (not charged unless you do not cancel within 30 day trial period)
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-720-9980
Hours: ??
Special Notes: charged $1 authorization fee

*EDIT*

just saw the email that i got credit for it. pretty fast. only around 15 minutes from completing the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did EyeMyCredit and got instantly credited, but am still waiting on Easy Grant Finder. Any thing I should know about these two and does anyone know average credit time for Easy Grant Finder? I'm dying to get NHL 09.

[quote name='help1']Is reputation defender like those credit checker websites?[/QUOTE]

its exactly as the name suggests. they search the internet for where you may be mentioned and they help you to get unfavorable content about you removed.

[quote name='xboxowns']Does anyone have the contact information for Hydroderm? Their website appears to be down and I need to cancel my trial.[/quote]

Check the first page of the thread.

[quote name='munch']Has anyone's Rock Band 2 shipped yet?[/quote]

No, mine still says processing, and i'm kinda pissed about it.

I know it's a bit early but are you guys saving up your credits and ready for the Guitar Hero: World Tour craze? That is if Trainn will even offer it at all.

[quote name='popemogoth']I know it's a bit early but are you guys saving up your credits and ready for the Guitar Hero: World Tour craze? That is if Trainn will even offer it at all.[/quote]

Tranin will most likely not offer the whole GH World Tour kit (game, guitar, mic, and drums). If they offered the RB1 SE (game, guitar, mic, and drums) back when it was first going to be released, then it would be more likely they would also put GH World Tour on there.

It most likely will be the game and guitar for 2 credits

I signed up for the Reputation Defender trial a few hours ago. Just signed in and saw it credited. First offer that didn't require me to do an MCR in months.

Is there anything left that can be cancelled online or by calling an automated system? I need 1 offer and dont feel like dealing with someone to cancel something.

My Rock Band 2 Wireless Guitar just went to shipping soon.

What is awesome is that I just clicked on Your Credit Report Offer to see what were the terms and stuff and then I closed out the window without signing up. Then Like 5 days later I got credit for it. That is just awesome and the item is now shipping soon!!!!

Guess I got hecka lucky.

On another note...... has anyone gotten credit yet for eSuccess2U???

[quote name='bubbaducky']My Rock Band 2 Wireless Guitar just went to shipping soon.

What is awesome is that I just clicked on Your Credit Report Offer to see what were the terms and stuff and then I closed out the window without signing up. Then Like 5 days later I got credit for it. That is just awesome and the item is now shipping soon!!!!

Guess I got hecka lucky.
img17.jpg

On another note...... has anyone gotten credit yet for eSuccess2U???[/quote]

My Rock Band 2 hasn't been shipped either, I'm so fiendin' for it!
Last updated on 9/12 =[
img17.jpg

bread's done
Back