Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I will be adding this to the OP shortly.

Just called to cancel ReputationDefender. They actually give you an email address to send an email to for canceling. :lol: Kinda funny that I had to call to get an email address. ([email protected]) Sending an email now.

Can someone please answer these questions about emusic for me?

1.Did you get stuck on a magizine offer page when you signed up?

2.Did you get any kind of confirmation away right away?

3.Is emusic "ADTERACTIVE" because that is the company that charged my card?

Thanks for the update on Reputation Defender Rig

Also I just placed my order for Rock Band 2 last night & got the shipped email this morning. Hoping it will show before this weekend. :)

[quote name='GogetaSS4']How long does it take for ReputationDefender to credit?[/QUOTE]

I got credited right away.

Shoot mine doesn't seem to be crediting... Nvm just checked and it credited. So how long should I wait til I cancel it? I just signed up for YourFree360games.com today. What's another easy one to do?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Shoot mine doesn't seem to be crediting... Nvm just checked and it credited. So how long should I wait til I cancel it? I just signed up for YourFree360games.com today. What's another easy one to do?[/QUOTE]

Read rig's first post and it will give you a idea when to cancel.Try eSuccess2u i got credited instantly with them although their trail period is 7 days so you will have to cancel in 4 days.

[quote name='Kayden']At 24+ hours for eS2u and no credit. =([/QUOTE]

Thats weird because i got credited instantly.

I'm still trying to find out is ADTERACTIVE somehow emusic because they charged my card 0.01,don't really care about the 1 cent i just do not want future charges from them?

[quote name='Mugen']I'm still trying to find out is ADTERACTIVE somehow emusic because they charged my card 0.01,don't really care about the 1 cent i just do not want future charges from them?[/quote]

Google the offers you have done.

I'm still waiting to be credited by eS2u. Also how are you credited if you have to cancel it before the 7 Day trial ends if you have to wait 7 days before filing a mcr?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mugen']How long did it take them to send you a confirmation email and credit you?[/quote]

Signed up on sat morning, confirmation email came sometime late afternoon. Didn't get credit till 2 days later.

Also got Rock Band 2 in the mail. I got it in a bubble mailer. Thought it was weird since they went from boxes to cardboard things, and now this. Whatever though, as long as I get the games, I'm happy.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Signed up on sat morning, confirmation email came sometime late afternoon. Didn't get credit till 2 days later.

Also got Rock Band 2 in the mail. I got it in a bubble mailer. Thought it was weird since they went from boxes to cardboard things, and now this. Whatever though, as long as I get the games, I'm happy.[/quote]

Hmmm, did it come from Amazon or another seller?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'm still waiting to be credited by eS2u. Also how are you credited if you have to cancel it before the 7 Day trial ends if you have to wait 7 days before filing a mcr?[/quote]

You can still fill out an MCR after canceling an offer.

[quote name='GuardianE']Hmmm, did it come from Amazon or another seller?[/quote]

Well I ordered a rockband 2 wireless guitar..... but today rock band 2 (the game) shows up.

So I just decided to keep it and return it to amazon. But yeah mine did come from amazon.

[quote name='Rig']You can still fill out an MCR after canceling an offer.[/quote]

Oh I see thank you. You've all been been very helpful. I'm glad I join this forum it rocks!

I've google ADTERACTIVE and they seen to be some kind of scamming company that sells your info and i have come to a conclusion that they aren't even associated with emusic because when emusic charges your card it states emusic.I guess i'm going to have to call my bank.

After about a 5 month layoff I came back and completed esuccess2u, reputation defender, and Easy Grant Finder. Have not been credited for Easy Grant yet.

[quote name='Mugen']Can someone confirm to me that ADTERACTIVE is emusic?[/quote]

How much is the charge for? That should tell you.

I did it back in January so I can't check my statement, but I thought mine said eMusic on it.

Ok, so I signed up for easy Credit, and it gave me 3 credits!!! I ordered 2 games right away, but what is the chance that I will actually get to keep the game/it will actually go through?

From what I've read it's more likely that they'll reverse the credit than you'll get it. Some people on here have received the games on a double credit. I had two people I referred get double credit, one got a game, the other got a message telling him about the problem.

Yeah, I think people have even said that they got the game, but then had to get 3 credits for their next game to make up for the free one. I imagine that's what munch is referring to.

Offers that work with Paypal Secure Cards:

Columbia House
Blockbuster Online
Crafter's Choice
Reputation Defender
Colopure

I believe... Please point out mistakes if you notice any.

[quote name='msane']How much is the charge for? That should tell you.

I did it back in January so I can't check my statement, but I thought mine said eMusic on it.[/QUOTE]

It says ADTERACTIVE 0.01 odd thing is the emusic charge now shows online so i don't know where that adteractive charge came from.

I originally placed an order for a GH3 bundle on 8/26 and was given a shipping estimate of 9/2. It never arrived so I filed a support ticket and was told they would investigate the original shipment with the carrier and send a new bundle on 9/15 with 2-3 business days delivery. Today is the 3rd day and it didn't arrive.

I know people have had problems with the GH3 bundle in the past. I was going to send an email through the "Contact Us" link, but wasn't sure if that was just the same as having an open support ticket. Any suggestions? Thanks.

[quote name='FluxDF']I originally placed an order for a GH3 bundle on 8/26 and was given a shipping estimate of 9/2. It never arrived so I filed a support ticket and was told they would investigate the original shipment with the carrier and send a new bundle on 9/15 with 2-3 business days delivery. Today is the 3rd day and it didn't arrive.

I know people have had problems with the GH3 bundle in the past. I was going to send an email through the "Contact Us" link, but wasn't sure if that was just the same as having an open support ticket. Any suggestions? Thanks.[/quote]

I had to have three GH3 bundles "sent" to me before I received it. I'm pretty sure that they only really shipped the last one. ;) I waited well over a month. I'd create another support ticket with high priority just saying that you want to check up on the order because a representative had told you it would've arrived by now.

I've sent emails in the past and really never received a response for some reason. I think they're trying to automate customer service with the tickets more.

[quote name='GuardianE']I had to have three GH3 bundles "sent" to me before I received it. I'm pretty sure that they only really shipped the last one. ;) I waited well over a month. I'd create another support ticket with high priority just saying that you want to check up on the order because a representative had told you it would've arrived by now.

I've sent emails in the past and really never received a response for some reason. I think they're trying to automate customer service with the tickets more.[/quote]

Thanks for the insight. Third times the charm I guess! :lol:

[quote name='FluxDF']I originally placed an order for a GH3 bundle on 8/26 and was given a shipping estimate of 9/2. It never arrived so I filed a support ticket and was told they would investigate the original shipment with the carrier and send a new bundle on 9/15 with 2-3 business days delivery. Today is the 3rd day and it didn't arrive.

I know people have had problems with the GH3 bundle in the past. I was going to send an email through the "Contact Us" link, but wasn't sure if that was just the same as having an open support ticket. Any suggestions? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I usually do both. Submit a ticket and send an email. I've never gotten an answer directly to the email though. My last GH:A bundle came without much hassle though, just a few weeks late instead of the almost 2 months it took last time. Good luck.

I got my Guitar Hero: Aerosmith today.

It came from Red Octane.

Thankfully, I didn't already own a copy.

Anyone else have a problem calling Hydroderm? There seems to be nothing existing there anymore, just an automated message and a constant silence.

Did eSuccess2U and Reputation Defender and got credited for both almost instantly.

Now have four credits which means come the October update I can order both Fable II and Fallout 3.

When cancelling Reputation Defender what should the e-mail have in it? Cause I need to cancel mine on Monday. Same with Esuccess2u which still hasn't credited.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']When cancelling Reputation Defender what should the e-mail have in it? Cause I need to cancel mine on Monday. Same with Esuccess2u which still hasn't credited.[/QUOTE]

Thats really odd that you would have to email them to cancel a orer,what if they don't respond to the email in time.you could go beyond your trial.

bread's done
Back