Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Mugen']2 days and still no email or credit from emusic.[/quote]

Same here. What is going on with emusic?

EDIT: Found out they tried to charge $19.99 to my paypal vcc when I only had a $11 balance. So they tried to charge more than what they were supposed to (9.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adam31']Same here. What is going on with emusic?

EDIT: Found out they tried to charge $19.99 to my paypal vcc when I only had a $11 balance. So they tried to charge more than what they were supposed to (9.99)[/QUOTE]

Emusic does cost 11.99 so the 11 dollar charge was right,if you want to access your account just go to their site and use forgot password.No instant credit or email and it cost 11.99 i wouldn't recommend this offer.

i canceled Free Credit Report 360 today on its third day do you think they will close my account?

Submitted my MCR for Esucces2U yesterday used the Media Syndicates welcome E-mail since that was the only welcome E-mail I got. Hope it goes through.

[quote name='wwf20112']Submitted my MCR for Esucces2U yesterday used the Media Syndicates welcome E-mail since that was the only welcome E-mail I got. Hope it goes through.[/quote]

For Esucces2U I got an order confirmation, I believe that is what they are looking for.

On a side note, I have a question if I refer someone will it count as an offer point because I'm not sure what to do since I don't have a referral account. So if I get a referral and I want to go back to a points account what will happen to my referral point?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']For Esucces2U I got an order confirmation, I believe that is what they are looking for.

On a side note, I have a question if I refer someone will it count as an offer point because I'm not sure what to do since I don't have a referral account. So if I get a referral and I want to go back to a points account what will happen to my referral point?[/quote]

Read the OP:

Points Account: My personal favorite, as you don’t have to pester other people. With a points account, you must try and complete TWO offers.

Referral Account: With a referral account, you are given a special web address. You give this link out to friends and others online (NOT in this thread). If they click it and complete an offer of their own, you get one referral credit. Collect TWO of these credits (two people must complete one offer each with your link) and complete ONE offer of your own to get your game.

Can I switch between a Points account and a Referral account?
Yep.

What if I have received a referral credit from somebody? Can I switch to a Points Account? Will I lose the referral credit?
You can freely switch between the two account types without losing credits. I have done this in the past and never lost any credits.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Thanks Rig this thread has been incredibly helpful.[/QUOTE]

I think the point is the OP is even more helpful.

Well i got a reply from emusic and i hope they will accept it for my missing credit.

Hello:

Thank you for contacting eMusic Customer Support.

We confirm that you are signed up for the eMusic eMusic Basic Monthly subscription plan. As per the plan you are eligible for 30 downloads for $11.99 per month.

Your billing period is on a 30-day cycle, therefore, your account will not renew on the same day every month. You can check the date of renewal and the number of downloads available to you at any point of time by logging in to your eMusic account and clicking the "Your Account" tab on the top right corner of the homepage. In the "Your Account" page you can view the summary of your account information on the right hand side of the page, this provides you the date of refresh and the number of downloads available to you.

In addition accounts refresh throughout the day rather than at a set time. Your account will refresh any time prior to 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on your refresh date. To view your refresh date please log in to eMusic and click the Account link at the top of the page.

[quote name='Mugen']Well i got a reply from emusic and i hope they will accept it for my missing credit.

Hello:

Thank you for contacting eMusic Customer Support.

We confirm that you are signed up for the eMusic eMusic Basic Monthly subscription plan. As per the plan you are eligible for 30 downloads for $11.99 per month.

Your billing period is on a 30-day cycle, therefore, your account will not renew on the same day every month. You can check the date of renewal and the number of downloads available to you at any point of time by logging in to your eMusic account and clicking the "Your Account" tab on the top right corner of the homepage. In the "Your Account" page you can view the summary of your account information on the right hand side of the page, this provides you the date of refresh and the number of downloads available to you.

In addition accounts refresh throughout the day rather than at a set time. Your account will refresh any time prior to 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on your refresh date. To view your refresh date please log in to eMusic and click the Account link at the top of the page.[/quote]

I got a similar response back when I had signed up for emusic, but never got credit.

[quote name='QuenteK25']I got a similar response back when I had signed up for emusic, but never got credit.[/QUOTE]

Trainns didn't accept that email?

[quote name='Mugen']Emusic does cost 11.99 so the 11 dollar charge was right,if you want to access your account just go to their site and use forgot password.No instant credit or email and it cost 11.99 i wouldn't recommend this offer.[/quote]

I'm glad it didnt go through in that case.

There are some new offers Up:

- Eternal Minerals ($1 Trial) + s&h and you have to return the products

-Free Grant Network ($2.99 Trial) Looks like your signed up for 2 other offers

-Quality Books (you order 4 books for $1 each) and then have to buy a lot more books later. It's not worth doing.. Look more into it if you want.

Looks like free grant network is the only good one out of the 3 unless you want to return the products.

i guess i can look into grant network. i need some points for some games comin up. il be cautious to read about piggy back offers.

as like many im not into returning the products (should i not be satisfied with them after the trial of course)

[quote name='nyj1218']i guess i can look into grant network. i need some points for some games comin up. il be cautious to read about piggy back offers.
[/quote]

Thanks that would be so great. Post your finds so we can get more info on this offer.

[quote name='nyj1218']

As like many im not into returning the products (should i not be satisfied with them after the trial of course)[/quote]

Exactly. I don't wanna mess with that stuff just in case the product doesn't make it back or something went wrong and then I get charged like $120.

[quote name='Mugen']Anyone know if the aerosmith bundles are shipped from octane or amazon now?[/quote]

[quote name='Rig']I got my Guitar Hero: Aerosmith today.

It came from Red Octane.

Thankfully, I didn't already own a copy.[/quote]

[quote name='GogetaSS4']For Esucces2U I got an order confirmation, I believe that is what they are looking for.[/quote]

Can you please elaborate? What did it say? Where did it come from? Because I've received about 9 emails from "Media Syndicates", with subjects ranging from "Thank and Welcome" to "Media Syndicates Welcome" to "Thank you for entering our trial membership".

None of them mentions eSuccess2U and none of them lists any kind of sign up information. Was I supposed to receive something else? I just want to make sure I have the right info before I submit my MCR.

[quote name='cheapass101']Does anyone know if the S&H is refundable for Free Grant Network?[/quote]

You may be refunded what they charge to ship to you, but if you have to return the product you're going to be out the return shipping cost.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Can you please elaborate? What did it say? Where did it come from? Because I've received about 9 emails from "Media Syndicates", with subjects ranging from "Thank and Welcome" to "Media Syndicates Welcome" to "Thank you for entering our trial membership".

None of them mentions eSuccess2U and none of them lists any kind of sign up information. Was I supposed to receive something else? I just want to make sure I have the right info before I submit my MCR.[/quote]

I am in the same boat as you so I was wondering the same thing. I already submitted my MCR just to see if they would accept the mail from Media Syndicates because I received no E-Mails directly from eSuccess2U.

[quote name='FluxDF']You may be refunded what they charge to ship to you, but if you have to return the product you're going to be out the return shipping cost.[/quote]

I don't think you have to return anything back to them

When i signed up for eSuccess2U i received a email from them it said "eSuccess2u Order Confirmation" in the heading.

[quote name='Mugen']When i signed up for eSuccess2U i received a email from them it said "eSuccess2u Order Confirmation" in the heading.[/quote]

fucktastic! Looks like I'm not getting credit for this one unless I can convince eSuccess2U to send me an "account verification" email... *sigh*

[quote name='Rig']I will be adding this to the OP shortly.

Just called to cancel ReputationDefender. They actually give you an email address to send an email to for canceling. :lol: Kinda funny that I had to call to get an email address. ([email protected]) Sending an email now.[/QUOTE]

Did they respond to your email in a timely fashion and cancel your account?

I gotta question, say that i already have 2 credits that are green and I'm planning to save that for a game. Will i be able to go ahead and do another credit and it will be 3 greens then? So when i order my game i will end up with 1 green credit.

[quote name='uEih']I gotta question, say that i already have 2 credits that are green and I'm planning to save that for a game. Will i be able to go ahead and do another credit and it will be 3 greens then? So when i order my game i will end up with 1 green credit.[/quote]

From the OP:

I’m not ready to order a game, but I would like to save up some credits for the future. Is this possible?
Yes it is. I (and other users) have completed many offers at once and saved them up. However, the credits will not really be shown on your account all at once. Once you do order a game and reset your account, the next credits should appear where the old ones were. This will make more sense once you check the site out.

Could everyone please read the entire OP?

Hey guys, I figured I'd throw this in here for Freecreditreport.com:

Freecreditreport.com
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 7 days starting 48 hours after sign-up, so 9 days in total
Cancellation Number - 1-877-481-6826
Hours: M-F 6AM-6PM, S & S 8AM-5PM PST
Special Notes - It ended up being a painless cancellation, barring the person begging me to stay and offering free promotions. Signing up for this also made me unable to use Eyemycredit, because they both run under the same website.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Hey guys, I figured I'd throw this in here for Freecreditreport.com:

Freecreditreport.com
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 7 days starting 48 hours after sign-up, so 9 days in total
Cancellation Number - 1-877-481-6826
Hours: M-F 6AM-6PM, S & S 8AM-5PM PST
Special Notes - It ended up being a painless cancellation, barring the person begging me to stay and offering free promotions. Signing up for this also made me unable to use Eyemycredit, because they both run under the same website.[/quote]

So, If you've done EyeMyCredit, you can't use Freecreditreport... oh well, there went that freebie. Thanks for the tip. Unless, anyone can vouch for doing EyemyCredit and Freecreditreport? Anyone? Anyone? Thx.

Just did Consumer Direct. Will let you all know if/when it credits. It isn't through Experian like the other credit report sites, so you can do this one too if you want, and it's a 30-day trial (they charge you $1 but you get refunded it sounds like when you cancel)

[quote name='Mugen']Shipping Estimate: Sep 28, 2008 cool i get nba 2k9 before the release date.[/QUOTE]

the earliest youll be getting it is a day after the release date.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Really? I just tried it and no luck.[/QUOTE]

Weird... It definitely worked and I got credit for the offer today.

so i moved up to my cousins house for college that means i can make another account cuz of the new ip address right?
anyway if i can make another account is it ok to use the same name or do i have to use someone elses

[quote name='Rig']Well, I'm sure there are more people with the same name as you...
;)
[/quote]

works for me
and since i finally turned 18 last month i can use my own card
btw too bad i cant refer myself since my other account needs 1 more ref
:lol:

[quote name='Nelo Ice']works for me
and since i finally turned 18 last month i can use my own card
btw too bad i cant refer myself since my other account needs 1 more ref
:lol:[/quote]

You can't refer yourself because...?

Excellent experience with my latest order: Ordered on Sept 15th, shipping estimate: Sept 22nd....Actual arrival date: Sept 19th (yay for being early).

[quote name='QuenteK25']You can't refer yourself because...?[/QUOTE]

Probably because if something goes wrong with the other account they'll be able to sniff it out and ban both. It's better to play it safe and not do that.

I created another account and it actually got banned. So far my primary account is ok. I think the problem was that I sent the game to a different address than my account had on file. I don't know if that's the case, but it's the only thing I can think of that I did differently.

Anybody know for sure that they've broken the $600 limit this year?

If so, did they stop your future orders until you filled out tax info or just let you keep on ordering?

[quote name='QuenteK25']Anybody know for sure that they've broken the $600 limit this year?

If so, did they stop your future orders until you filled out tax info or just let you keep on ordering?[/quote]

Read the OP. It covers this:

I heard you received over $600 worth of games from their site. True? And what’s this I heard about a tax form?
Yes, I have received more than $600 in goods from them. If you do this within one year, you are required to send them a W9 IRS tax form. You must then claim it on your taxes for the year. The form is here. It is a standard prize claim form; 100% legitimate. Your account will be locked down until you send them the form. But again, this won’t apply unless you get more than $600 worth of merchandise from them.

Once you have filled out the form, you can mail it to Trainn at this address:

Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
9624 S. Cicero Ave #319
Oak Lawn, IL, 60453

Trainn doesn't really send you any warning about reaching the $600 limit. When you order a game after passing the threshold, the status: "ATTN: Contact Required" will appear next to the most recent game you ordered. Just send them a support request or email, letting them know you sent your form.

bread's done
Back