Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='msane']Read the OP. It covers this:[/quote]

Yeah, I wanted to hear more firsthand accounts of it. Since I know of at least 1 person who broke the threshold and has kept on ordering like mad with no interruptions.

I broke the threshold and got that message, just curious if most people do or don't get the message.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']It seems like they added a new one: Family Secure Monitoring. I might try it later today...does anyone have any experiences with this one?[/quote]

Just from briefly looking at the site it looks like it costs $19.95. I didn't see a trial, but I could've missed it.

Just canceled eSuccess2u - VERY EASY & FAST Cancel

I was waiting for the.. "Why are you canceling?" "How about we let you continue your free trial for xx more days" etc... speech.

The CSR caught me off guard with a cancellation # in seconds of me telling them I want to cancel.

Anyone know if easy grant finder is Grant Master becuase i recived a confirmation from then?

I just canceled Esuccess2u and it was a painless cancellation, didn't even beg me to stay just gave me my cancellation confirmation number.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GogetaSS4']I just canceled Esuccess2u and it was a painless cancellation, didn't even beg me to stay just gave me my cancellation confirmation number.[/QUOTE]

I agree--no pressure whatsoever. Just name, address, get your cancellation confirmation, and you're done.

My GH3 bundle delivered today...from Red Octane, not Amazon. :wall: I was hoping to return it for credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']Probably because if something goes wrong with the other account they'll be able to sniff it out and ban both. It's better to play it safe and not do that.

I created another account and it actually got banned. So far my primary account is ok. I think the problem was that I sent the game to a different address than my account had on file. I don't know if that's the case, but it's the only thing I can think of that I did differently.
[/quote]

thats what i was thinkin
unless someone has done this
i would think they wouldnt allow u to get referred by someone with the exact same name...would they!?!
that or i could use my sisters name while using my card since she actually lives here too

Im having some trouble with a few of these offers, consumer direct went through from what i understand, but i have yet to receive a confirmation or credit. There is Easy Grant Finder as well, I have a confirmation email that asks me to click confirm for 1 special offer per day, and im not sure if i should accept it, I was not credited for that offer either. Another problem is I have not signed up for any of the deals that are related (esuccess etc.) and tried to sign up for the yahoo success center and kept giving me an error. If anyone can help that would be great, i just dont want to start getting charged for things and not receive credit. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Rig']I got my Guitar Hero: Aerosmith today.

It came from Red Octane.

Thankfully, I didn't already own a copy.[/quote]

Was it the real version or the X-plorer version they sell on the Red Octane site?

[quote name='queefdemon']Im having some trouble with a few of these offers, consumer direct went through from what i understand, but i have yet to receive a confirmation or credit. There is Easy Grant Finder as well, I have a confirmation email that asks me to click confirm for 1 special offer per day, and im not sure if i should accept it, I was not credited for that offer either. Another problem is I have not signed up for any of the deals that are related (esuccess etc.) and tried to sign up for the yahoo success center and kept giving me an error. If anyone can help that would be great, i just dont want to start getting charged for things and not receive credit. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I didn't get credit for Consumer Direct yet either, friend. Easy Grant Finder...don't touch that 1 special offer thing, everything you need happens when you sign up. Cancel after 2 days on that one. eSuccess I can't touch either...it's your Credit Card. Did you get the Paypal plug-in I told you about? You can just cancel the one-time use card after a few days and it would be impossible to get charged.:hot:

(I'd call you if I weren't in class)

[quote name='letmeinnow']Was it the real version or the X-plorer version they sell on the Red Octane site?[/quote]

It's the wireless (Aerosmith) Les Paul.

[quote name='Rig']
I was able to refer myself...and I used the same name. I had moved to a different city, I suppose.
[/quote]

thanks rig! :bouncy:

I got my Aerosmith bundle yesterday after ordering on the friday before. It was shipped Fedex overnight.

Back to Amazon for credit it goes.

btw, they did strip the extra credits that they gave me for those that were checking.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I got my Aerosmith bundle yesterday after ordering on the friday before. It was shipped Fedex overnight.

Back to Amazon for credit it goes.

btw, they did strip the extra credits that they gave me for those that were checking.[/quote]

I ordered mine on sept 7 and still havent recieved my GH aerosmith :cry:

Heres my breakdown I ordered GH:A on Sep. 16 said it was shipped on the 17th I didnt believe that until i recieved it on the 22nd and the best part of all is it came from amazon.

[quote name='GBmanNC']I ordered mine on sept 7 and still havent recieved my GH aerosmith :cry:[/quote]
send them a support ticket.
i ordered mine on the 12th and haven't received it yet.
I sent a support ticket and they said i should have received it buy now
and since i didn't they ordered me a new one.

Guys i have a question about these paypal virtual cards,when i use my regular card i usually get a authorization fee and it clears the next day,so if i use a vcc does that authorization fee usually return to my paypal balance?

[quote name='Mugen']Guys i have a question about these paypal virtual cards,when i use my regular card i usually get a authorization fee and it clears the next day,so if i use a vcc does that authorization fee usually return to my paypal balance?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='Crazydom']I just did ReputationDefender and got no email. Are you supposed to get one right away?[/QUOTE]

I got one right away.

Amazing Web Stores and eSuccess2U the same? Cause im trying to sign up for Amazing Web Stores and it's not passing by, using a different card or the same. It gives me an error

hmm ok, thanks. I thought so but i thought like a few other offers you could sign up with a different card.

[quote name='uEih']hmm ok, thanks. I thought so but i thought like a few other offers you could sign up with a different card.[/quote]

You can. I cycle between a few different cards for these offers. Each time I use a different email as well.

Alright i think Free Credit Report 360 is going to be a MCR, but they never sent me a confromation email.

anyone else have this probelm with them, know what i should do?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I did Your Credit Report, yet I never received a confirmation email. Has anyone else done the offer?[/quote]

Same here. I signed up Monday...no credit or sign-up e-mail.

I also signed up for Consumer Direct on Sunday and got nothing, anyone have any luck with this one recently?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Same here. I signed up Monday...no credit or sign-up e-mail.

I also signed up for Consumer Direct on Sunday and got nothing, anyone have any luck with this one recently?[/quote]

Same for me on Consumer Direct. Did it Sunday, haven't gotten anything.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Same here. I signed up Monday...no credit or sign-up e-mail.

I also signed up for Consumer Direct on Sunday and got nothing, anyone have any luck with this one recently?[/quote]

You could try contacting there customer support.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I did Your Credit Report, yet I never received a confirmation email. Has anyone else done the offer?[/quote]

Hey, I did a little work on it and found out how to get them to send you the e-mail. I called this number: 1-866-781-7462. I then requested a confirmation e-mail, and they said it will be there by 2 business days. Hope this helps! Right after that I canceled my account.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I just filed an MCR for Esuccess2u. I hope I get this credit so I can get my second game in 2 weeks.[/quote]

Did you use a the Media Syndicates one for the MCR or did you get a confirmation on directly from Esuccess2u. I had to use the Media Syndicates one cause that's the only one I got.

Prob won't know till the 10th day which for me is October 3rd.

I am pretty sure that Easy Grant Finder and Free Grant Network lead to the same website, so if I have done Easy Grant Finder can I redo it through the Free Grant Network link?

I ended up getting credit for Your Credit Report a little bit ago.

One more completed offer and I'm up to 6 credits, can't wait for the October update so I can get Fallout and Fable and either MK vs. DC, GoW 2, or Smackdown vs. Raw that's even if they include any of those games in the October update. I doubt it since those three come out in November and for some reason they like to wait until the month a certain game comes out.

I recently ordered the rock band 2 wireless guitar and received the actual game instead. Has anyone ever received the wrong game before and how did you resolve it? I appreciate any feedback.

[quote name='wwf20112']Did you use a the Media Syndicates one for the MCR or did you get a confirmation on directly from Esuccess2u. I had to use the Media Syndicates one cause that's the only one I got.

Prob won't know till the 10th day which for me is October 3rd.[/quote]

I got a confirmation e-mail from Esuccess2u and that's what I used for my MCR so I'm hoping it credits cause I wanna get the force unleashed, since i just ordered Infinite Undiscovery. I'm gonna pick up Saint's Row 2 and possibly Fracture.

A bit aggravated since either UPS or Trainn put in the wrong address to be delivered to for my Aerosmith bundle. Hopefully they send another because the town is in an entirely different county! :(

I started using paypal virtual cards and i do not have any problems with them.i feel uneasy giving my real card number to those type of companies.

bread's done
Back